mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I am glad my friend from Japan speaks good english, because when I have to use a translator, it is so screwed up.

this is for all my guys from MN. i love Dylan and he was born and raised in my home state just like me

First decent music post you've made.

One of my good friends is his nephew. Their studio is on his farm. Pretty sweet. We recorded a song together in 7th grade, lol

I am glad my friend from Japan speaks good english, because when I have to use a translator, it is so screwed up.

Indeed. For some reason they only translate something like 1 in 10 words and expect you to know what they mean.

Ok, another one. tongue.png

Centric Rotors $800

Centric 29101-05130599 & Centric 29101-05130598

http://www.partsgeek.com/cart/

EBC Red or Yellow? from ebcrotors.com ~210 red, 260 yellow

Am I nuts? Way cheaper than OE stuff and I figure as good. Way open to saving money here as this is actually mine. *pukes*

EBC Yellow. As far as my research goes, the Reds have poor cold braking performance, they are a track oriented pad. Yellows are better all around. Yellows will squeal for ~500 miles (that's what reports say) and they are dusty.

Fucker. I just ordered the reds about an hour ago. sad.png

For the weight / power of the car I don't think they will be a huge issue. Sorry I was late: (

I was going yellow but Ryan asked me a rather logical question. Why so aggressive.

From EBC's website they claim the reds are just fine cold or hot and they shouldn't be used on the track. It's their dustless. I ran a dustless pad on the M5 and it was just as good as stock for braking. If I didn't bed the brakes every now and then they'd start to squeal, but at least bedding is fun tongue.png

All EBC pads come with a coating on them, so bedding is not needed. Sorry.

Went to sleep at 11pm and up and running at 6am. Not very normal for me, must have needed recharged.

I must have as well. I only slept from about 1am to 7am (short for me) but I fell asleep last night on top of the covers, never got in them during the night and never woke up.

I don't think I've ever done that sober...

SIII or wait for the next Android?

How long can you wait. This holiday season is shaping up to be good with all kinds of possibilities.

I can wait

Not sure about your tastes but there are a couple of 5" devices that are in the works. There is also talks of 5 different Nexus devices. Do you still have the D2G?

I still have a tab.

Is 5" the size of the note? If so, that's too big for my pocket.

The original note is 5.3". What is size, or thickness (or maybe your skinny jeans) that was prohibitive?

Really the GS3 is a sweet device. For me I can't stand the Touchwiz overlay on Samsung. Though it seems Matt2 doesn't seem to have a problem, but I've only had completely stock phones and I like the simplicity.

Personally, I'm not sure. If I could live with my phone I would just wait until the holiday season when the next round of phones will emerge. With the iPhone5 being released there will be a push to up the standards more even though I think Android surpasses iOS in almost every way.

The upcoming LG Optimus looks like it could be sweet. LG scares me thogh.

Yeah, it looks great and their software seems useful as well. I used to have LG phones I liked but in the Android market they haven't proven anything.

I was just about to rip on how big a 5" phone would be.

Then I measured my Droid X @ 5". LOL

I heard a question the other day that has left me somewhat perplexed. If a person were to burb, cough, fart, hiccup, sneeze all at once, would they actually die? I've done a fart and sneeze or cough combo. Never more than two and I tell you the one of the combinations doesn't feel real good. I think it was sneeze and cough.

This GCON in the top right corner of my screen is beautiful wub.png ....

:woot:

I heard a question the other day that has left me somewhat perplexed. If a person were to burb, cough, fart, hiccup, sneeze all at once, would they actually die? I've done a fart and sneeze or cough combo. Never more than two and I tell you the one of the combinations doesn't feel real good. I think it was sneeze and cough.

Wouldn't die no. Shit themselves? Yep

I think age has a direct correlation on the number of uncontrolled bodily functions at once.

I got bf2 installed on server. :woot:

Now I need to test it when im back home

SWtaTxoQ.jpg

SC20120927-074621.png

561821_442043965837028_1712500388_n_zpsd7b463bf.jpg

It's not possible. They both use the same muscles and

the neurons can only fire for one function at a time.

Is my font and font size out of whack? What's the standard around here.....morning.gif

By the way, I just checked Tmobile's contract plan to their pre-paid and I don't see why anyone would want a contract with them.

You know, I have 4 lines with full data on all of them for under 200 a month. I didnt think it was that bad.

i slept in my damn popasan chair last night and only got a couple hours of sleep. i really feel like shit today. my head really, really hurts and my body just feels like jello.