mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

always feel better when I got a little catfish in me

Got a fucked up call today. They say I has diabetes.

trippy.gif

Reverse that shit.

Crazy huh? Sudden too. Last year nothing. This year fo sho!

trippy.gif

Reverse that shit.

Crazy huh? Sudden too. Last year nothing. This year fo sho!

Yeah definitely.

What about welding a bracket on the back bar behind the cans and mounting the light(s) onto the bar?

I haz no welder.

More concerned about what I can do tricky to make the light look cosmetic and what light it would be. Bolt on is nearly necessary.

I only suggest weld because I can see bolt on wiggling loose. Stefan had the right idea, but I was thinking on the top of the bar. Either one solid bar, or two smaller squares on the ends.

J

Buy a MIG. They are cheap enough and easy to learn to weld with. You will be amazed at the shit you can do with one. I welded gussets on my quad's frame since I know they are prone to cracking. If I save my frame then the purchase price of the welder is worth it.

Of course, I didn't have to buy one since I just used the shop's welder, but you know what I mean.

Good luck and charm only go so far I guess.

Honestly, while diabetes sucks, at least it is something you can control and live a long life with. I have to be honest, my wife worked in a neurology practice for a few years and the symptoms you described had me concerned about ALS (Lou Gherig's Disease) or MS.

Remember when I said that you need to focus on positives? There is one for you.

Best of luck in treatment and control, bud.

Thanks. While I am realistic and know it is inevitable with my family history I think it is more of a "fluke". One day with high BG levels does not a diabetic make. And even if it is losing a shit load of chub will help.

Thanks. While I am realistic and know it is inevitable with my family history I think it is more of a "fluke". One day with high BG levels does not a diabetic make. And even if it is losing a shit load of chub will help.

What do you generally eat in a week?

What about welding a bracket on the back bar behind the cans and mounting the light(s) onto the bar?

I haz no welder.

More concerned about what I can do tricky to make the light look cosmetic and what light it would be. Bolt on is nearly necessary.

I only suggest weld because I can see bolt on wiggling loose. Stefan had the right idea, but I was thinking on the top of the bar. Either one solid bar, or two smaller squares on the ends.

J

Buy a MIG. They are cheap enough and easy to learn to weld with. You will be amazed at the shit you can do with one. I welded gussets on my quad's frame since I know they are prone to cracking. If I save my frame then the purchase price of the welder is worth it.

Of course, I didn't have to buy one since I just used the shop's welder, but you know what I mean.

Good luck and charm only go so far I guess.

Honestly, while diabetes sucks, at least it is something you can control and live a long life with. I have to be honest, my wife worked in a neurology practice for a few years and the symptoms you described had me concerned about ALS (Lou Gherig's Disease) or MS.

Remember when I said that you need to focus on positives? There is one for you.

Best of luck in treatment and control, bud.

I somewhat lied. I've got an acet. torch. :P My bil is a professional welder, but 1.5hrs away. For what I need to do to the sled I don't feel like crating it up there. Next summer I am going ot have him weld me up a complete customer cooler under the tunnel which will free up the gas cans to move forward.

Scary call Matt. :( At the same time, there are many things that could be worse. It'll change the diligence in your eating habits, but that alone is not so bad. I also imagine it's a fluke/over reaction. Pretty normal for an overly exuberant diagnostic to happen regarding livebetes

tuvan throat singing, im amazed by this stuff.

What do you generally eat in a week?

In general fresh produce and meat. The only premade things are my miso soup ingredients. I have added a "lot" of carbs recently. When I have the flu/cold I consume tons of sugar. So that combined with me recently increasing my carb intake could be part of it.

Well maybe it's just a fluke then. :shrug:

Scary call Matt. :( At the same time, there are many things that could be worse. It'll change the diligence in your eating habits, but that alone is not so bad. I also imagine it's a fluke/over reaction. Pretty normal for an overly exuberant diagnostic to happen regarding livebetes

It is so odd that it is coinciding with me trying to get healthy.

Scary call Matt. sad.png At the same time, there are many things that could be worse. It'll change the diligence in your eating habits, but that alone is not so bad. I also imagine it's a fluke/over reaction. Pretty normal for an overly exuberant diagnostic to happen regarding livebetes

It is so odd that it is coinciding with me trying to get healthy.

I told you that shit that Sean has you eating will fuck you up. Drink bourbon and eat pizza wink.png

Seriously, my mother in law had it. She fucked around with her insulin. Don't be stupid like she was. Have your change of life now, as it is important for the rest of your life.

Prayers are with you, brother.

The upswing is if I get insulin I will be able to be a beast in the gym!!!! Hoorah!

LoL

It is ok. I'm upset about it, but it really feels like a wrong diagnosis. If it isn't I will change my life around it.

Sorry to hear about this Matt. :(

chem class + talking to hot girl = I have no fucking clue what's going on.

home + book = I understand.

chem class + test = epic win.

Rinse and repeat.

lets face it, everything below ze vaist is KAPUT

Tripple dose of psillium and you will be fine. Unless it's the other end. Then it's little blue pills.

I was referring to my legs, actually.

Then not "everything". If you fan still get an erection you didn't work out hard enough. Im up to a pair of 45s on the old snake now.. just hard to fit it througb those narrow holes on olympic plates.....

Working out? This was just plain ole working. Filling and replacing 10 gal. water coolers around the facility; an easy two tons total worth of plastic, ice and water I'd wager.

fucking drunk.. felling lovely.... boyyyy.....

I love having my boy play DD.

J

Another pleasing night for numbers. :)

FUCK it is cold way to early! Heavy frost already and 26f out! I had to turn the pellet stove on, really wtf!

Rinse and repeat.

Clearly you are no math wizard.

Hot girl and home need to be in the same equation, and of course it should equal fucking...

Rinse and repeat.

Clearly you are no math wizard.

Hot girl and home need to be in the same equation, and of course it should equal fucking...

Dawg I'm getting there.

Edited by stefanhinote