mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Reminds me of Ice Ice Baby :peepwall:

Boss 429 for me too please.

WITH TURBOZ!

500+ HP in a 3,000 lb. car ain't enough?

You're a little shy on the weight there.

WITH TURBOZ!

a Boss 429 Mustang is probably in the 3800 lb range

WITH TURBOZ!

You're a little shy on the weight there.

I probably am :noob:

would be nice to have a website with that kind of info...

Fixing the electrical system after the fire is going to be fun :(

IMG_7306.jpg

Couldn't get the whole harness out today. Stil debating on fix vs change it completely.

I "fixed" one on a 59 Beetle one and that pissed me off.

personally I love fast sedans. Much more practical than a sports car and just as fast...

Not for every purpose. When I was single, I MUCH preferred a 2 door car. There is a reason that most GT cars have two doors.

Unless you want to become the laughing stock of three police departments, ALWAYS make sure your semi-automatic rifle is UNLOADED before you even think about starting to clean it.

That's pretty heavy. My 68 Galaxy was a hair over 3800lbs with some gas, a big block, and stereo in it.

WITH TURBOZ!

A guy in a spanking new white E63, pulled along side of me on the way home on I95 last night. Gave me the thumbs up, and romped on it. I did not flinch as I know 469hp always beats 240ish. ;)

Still on my list to drive one of those. Just hasn't been one for sale where I was when I had time to do it. Reminds me I need to clean up the pickup so I can list that shit for sale. Goodbye GM :)

Although if there were a Yukon SS I might be interested, I'd definitely prefer an SVT Expedition though but not enough to build my own. The chile turbo is just too damn expensive and the non-turbo can bite me.

WITH TURBOZ!

That's pretty heavy. My 68 Galaxy was a hair over 3800lbs with some gas, a big block, and stereo in it.

*fixored

Did I promise my 880 to someone?

:Doh:

I have no memory, but want to ask before I list it. Anything else that anyone wants that I have that goes in a car I am open.

I found a use for the zx475ti. I am going to let my buddy who is building the Firebird use it. If he sells the car he buys something else to put it in and I get to monitor/do the install. Active front stage with drivers tbd. Sub probably a RF Pro 124 and some crap Kenwood he has. Going to be a peaky, high tuned box probably too, but I am not building for my wishes. :P

personally I love fast sedans. Much more practical than a sports car and just as fast...

Not for every purpose. When I was single, I MUCH preferred a 2 door car. There is a reason that most GT cars have two doors.

I'm surprised you can fit in the back seat of a coupe :lol2:

WITH TURBOZ!

*fixored

Boss 429 Mustang listed curb weight was 3,870 lbs. and the rated acceleration numbers were 0-60 mph, sec: 6.8 and 1/4 mile, sec. @ mph: 14.0 @ 103 :bsflag:

which strikes me as odd because I could've sworn the 302 and 351 cars were somewhere ~3,100

The 385 big block engines aren't THAT much heavier than the Windsors are they?

WITH TURBOZ!

the big ass Boss heads have to add some heft and Mustangs were starting to get a little portly around '70 (when the 429 was introduced, right?)

How much for the 880 Sean?

I was about to reply to peng when I see Sean covered it for me.

2nd issue for me is I havn't been in a cost effective easy enough to work on fast 4 door. I almost exclusively think 4 doors only look good when they are german. I would love an E63(4 headlight style) SC E55 or c63. I just can't find one that hits the price, reliability, fixability paramiters.

If it's cheep, I can spend money fixing it. If it's a bit more expensive, I need to be able to know it's bombproof reliable. If I can't have the other 2 it needs to have parts everywhere and available.

How much for the 880 Sean?

Not sure, what is it worth?

I want to make sure I didn't promise it to anyone before I comment.

Fixing the electrical system after the fire is going to be fun sad.gif

IMG_7306.jpg

Couldn't get the whole harness out today. Stil debating on fix vs change it completely.

Its not rocket science, BUT does require ashit load of patience. Just replace one wire at a time until every wire is fixed, this way you don't get confused. IF you don't have the patience find someone who does. smile.gif

If that Eclipse deck is still up for grabs I'd be interested in that one Sean.

If that Eclipse deck is still up for grabs I'd be interested in that one Sean.

I don't think it is, I seen it in someones build log already. I though the same thing though.tongue.gif

Its not rocket science, BUT does require ashit load of patience. Just replace one wire at a time until every wire is fixed, this way you don't get confused. IF you don't have the patience find someone who does. smile.gif

I do have the patience. And the service manual :)

Took it all out today and layed out on the floor it doesn't look half bad. I'm going tomorrow to see an identical machine and take pics of whatever part of the wiring that was burnt beyond recognition.

I do have the patience. And the service manual smile.gif

Took it all out today and layed out on the floor it doesn't look half bad. I'm going tomorrow to see an identical machine and take pics of whatever part of the wiring that was burnt beyond recognition.

Just take breaks when you get frustrated and you will be good. Sometimes I can find a harness out of a junk car or something and use that wiring because then you'll have differant colors and WAY CHEAPER than buying wire new. just make sure the wire size is correct. Good luck.smile.gif