mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Looks fast!

Its faster than me. 23mm tires haul

How was the Baja trip?

We really didn't do as well as expected but we did finish up the endurance race yesterday with a working car.

Just found out the unofficial results are posted. 41st overall

Mainly the competition objective of making a vehicle for the average weekend off road enthusiast is pretty much a lie. Some how teams with chromoly frame custom platics and carbon fiber panels can cost less on the cost report then a team with Carbon Steel DOM, and aluminum body panels.

We didn't get any kind of points for being one of very few teams that passed tech inspection first try. Then they gave away an "attention to detail" award for teams that were always prepared, and had all there registration covered, etc... Something we always did and then they give the award to Cornell, a fancy team that didn't even pass tech the first time.

How was the Baja trip?

We really didn't do as well as expected but we did finish up the endurance race yesterday with a working car.

Mainly the competition objective of making a vehicle for the average weekend off road enthusiast is pretty much a lie. Some how teams with chromoly frame custom platics and carbon fiber panels can cost less on the cost report then a team with Carbon Steel DOM, and aluminum body panels.

We didn't get any kind of points for being one of very few teams that passed tech inspection first try. Then they gave away an "attention to detail" award for teams that were always prepared, and had all there registration covered, etc... Something we always did and then they give the award to Cornell, a fancy team that didn't even pass tech the first time.

Atleast it sounds like you had fun.biggrin.gif

I bet someone's saddle sore today and walking funny. Haha. probably got a bruised prostate too. Haha.laugh.gif

Atleast its my FRIDAY, whoop, whoop!partybanana.gif

Prostate is fine, ass is actually pretty good as well. After lunch I am going to go try for another 10mi. It may rain me out though and I can't do it this morning due to conference call hell.

Hmm, is the hop faster today?

riding a pedal bike seat for any extreme distance makes me want to hurt people in horrible horrible ways.

If god intended us to pedal for long distances he would not have given us the elec motor or combustion engine.

riding a pedal bike seat for any extreme distance makes me want to hurt people in horrible horrible ways.

If god intended us to pedal for long distances he would not have given us the elec motor or combustion engine.

I'd rather pedal than run, rollerblade, walk, or any other aerobic exercise I can think of. I am going to get in shape and I am going to enjoy it.

I'm just talking trash. I love pedaling, I'm just a wuss with the whole hard seat thing.

I enjoy martial arts or hiking more than pedaling I think but it's close. The bicycle is one of those amazing inventions that I can't help but love.

I'm lazy and for some reason biking doesnt' take energy but I am tired at the end.

I'd rather pedal than run, rollerblade, walk, or any other aerobic exercise I can think of. I am going to get in shape and I am going to enjoy it.

After riding the exercise bike at the gym thats layed back makes me understand why people ride them gay looking recumbent bikes. It sure is easier on the back and joints and everything else, more than a conventional bike that is. I don't know that you will catch me riding a recumbent bike any time soon though.tongue.gif

I am just glad I can start hiking again, there are so many awesome trails around here, and that shit is good cardio.biggrin.gif I fucking hate jogging on pavement.

Prostate is fine, ass is actually pretty good as well. After lunch I am going to go try for another 10mi. It may rain me out though and I can't do it this morning due to conference call hell.

I have been sitting on a saddle chair for a couple years now while I work, its nice on the lower back and hips, but hell on the taint. unsure.gif

Just got back from Brennan's...if you have the means I highly recommend it...ended up eating about 8 or 9 different animals...so good...mmm

You in NO?

Houston

peepwall.gif DeTomaso Pantera For Sale <P align=center>10132009PainterH.jpg <P align=center>10132009Painter1_small.jpg 10132009Painter2_small.jpg 10132009Painter3_small.jpg 10132009PainterH_small.jpg <P align=center>10192009SP1_small.jpg 10192009SP3_small.jpg 10192009SP4_small.jpg 10192009SP5_small.jpg
10192009SP6_small.jpg 10192009SP7_small.jpg 10192009SP8_small.jpg 10192009SP2_small.jpg

• Best driver Pantera with all the “right” improvements:
  • Wilwood brakes, updated radiator with fans, new A/C with R-134 conversion, Koni adjustable shocks, Borla exhaust, Edelbrock intake and Carburetor, electronic ignition, 8” front and 10” rear Campagnola wheels, and bare-metal repaint.
  • Has not seen the rain; cover included. Factory repair manual and original spare tire.
  • Last serviced by Jim Zych in Orlando in April.

• VIN: THPNPU07355
  • Miles: 24,500
  • Price: $39,500
  • Steve Painter
  • Orlando, Florida
  • Spainter2@cfl.rr.com
  • (407) 451-3197

All information provided by the seller

Notice: Cars presented on this page have not been inspected by Pantera International. We are not endorsing or recommending any of these cars and cannot accept any responsibility for the condition of the advertised car.

We simply provide advertising space for the cars shown. We strongly recommend that you or your representative personally inspect a prospective car before purchasing it.

Never purchase a car sight unseen. Pantera International cannot accept any responsibility for any car presented on this web page.

We have regional representatives available that may be in your geographical area that may be willing to inspect the cars for you.

You will have a great experience when you own and drive a Pantera. Make sure the car matches the representations that are made by the seller. Please email us if you have any questions.

• Sales price does not include state sales tax, DMV fees, documentary fees, if any. Please check with your local state to determine whether these fees and taxes are applicable.

• This car is sold "As-is, where-is", without any warranty neither express or implied.

• No representation is made as to whether this vehicle will pass your state's emissions testing. Determine from your state the standards for a vehicle of this nature.

I am amazed how cheap you can buy a Pantera. What model do you want Sean?

Sean. No longer will you yearn for a pantera.

I have found your next and last car, for it can get no better. And it's a good price.

http://www.autotraderclassics.com/find/vehicle/vehicleDetail.xhtml?adId=268051&actionMethod=find%2Fvehicle%2FvehicleSearchResults.xhtml%3AuShipController.init&conversationId=336018

12 feet of the ground..........

The only sure way keeping fat chicks out :lol:

I have found your next and last car, for it can get no better. And it's a good price.

http://www.autotraderclassics.com/find/vehicle/vehicleDetail.xhtml?adId=268051&actionMethod=find%2Fvehicle%2FvehicleSearchResults.xhtml%3AuShipController.init&conversationId=336018

12 feet of the ground..........

The only sure way keeping fat chicks out :lol:

:werd_msword: ORD

How was the Baja trip?

Because their Chromoly is all donated. :P

You beat the K-State team though who got 68th though.

peepwall.gif DeTomaso Pantera For Sale <P align=center>10132009PainterH.jpg <P align=center>10132009Painter1_small.jpg 10132009Painter2_small.jpg 10132009Painter3_small.jpg 10132009PainterH_small.jpg <P align=center>10192009SP1_small.jpg 10192009SP3_small.jpg 10192009SP4_small.jpg 10192009SP5_small.jpg
10192009SP6_small.jpg 10192009SP7_small.jpg 10192009SP8_small.jpg 10192009SP2_small.jpg

• Best driver Pantera with all the “right” improvements:
  • Wilwood brakes, updated radiator with fans, new A/C with R-134 conversion, Koni adjustable shocks, Borla exhaust, Edelbrock intake and Carburetor, electronic ignition, 8” front and 10” rear Campagnola wheels, and bare-metal repaint.
  • Has not seen the rain; cover included. Factory repair manual and original spare tire.
  • Last serviced by Jim Zych in Orlando in April.

• VIN: THPNPU07355
  • Miles: 24,500
  • Price: $39,500
  • Steve Painter
  • Orlando, Florida
  • Spainter2@cfl.rr.com
  • (407) 451-3197

• All information provided by the seller
  • Notice: Cars presented on this page have not been inspected by Pantera International. We are not endorsing or recommending any of these cars and cannot accept any responsibility for the condition of the advertised car.

• We simply provide advertising space for the cars shown. We strongly recommend that you or your representative personally inspect a prospective car before purchasing it.

• Never purchase a car sight unseen. Pantera International cannot accept any responsibility for any car presented on this web page.

We have regional representatives available that may be in your geographical area that may be willing to inspect the cars for you.

• You will have a great experience when you own and drive a Pantera. Make sure the car matches the representations that are made by the seller. Please email us if you have any questions.

• Sales price does not include state sales tax, DMV fees, documentary fees, if any. Please check with your local state to determine whether these fees and taxes are applicable.

• This car is sold "As-is, where-is", without any warranty neither express or implied.

• No representation is made as to whether this vehicle will pass your state's emissions testing. Determine from your state the standards for a vehicle of this nature.

I am amazed how cheap you can buy a Pantera. What model do you want Sean?

That should be closer to $25k, although they have adders for mods that I'd never use so my price is biased. I've seen some running ones go for near $20. I need one like that as I get to cut it up just to fit inside :P

2149.jpg