mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Anyone checked out google today?

Pac-Man Rules!!! Thats one of the Koolest I've seen.

Some days it is like romper room

I had small child killing gas all day. SO glad its over.

started reading these Robb Walsh books; fascinating and hunger inducing stuff

I'll probably start doing some of that shit just to relieve the boredom if my job search keeps going like it is

in future news, some crazy redneck impales himself upon a machete, video at 11

Alright, it's Saturday night; I've got no date, a two liter bottle of Shasta, and my all-Rush mix tape...let's rock!

Saturn comes back around

Lifts you up like a child or drags you down like a stone to consume you till you choose to let this go

Choose to let this go

Give away the stone

Let the oceans take and transmutate this cold and fated anchor

Give away the stone

Let the waters kiss and transmutate these leaden grudges into gold

Let go

A hungry feeling

Came o'er me stealing

And the mice were squealing

In my prison cell

And that auld triangle went jingle-jangle

All along the banks of the Royal Canal

Oh! To start the morning

The warden bawling

"Get up out of bed, you! And clean out your cell!"

And that auld triangle went jingle-jangle

All along the banks of the Royal Canal

Mira como ando mi amor

Por tu querer

Borracha y apasionada

Nomas por tu amor

Mira como ando mi bien

Muy dada a la borracha

Y a la perdicion

Tu, solo tu

Has llenado de luto mi vida

Abriendo una herida

En mi corazon

Tu, solo tu

Eres causa de todo mi llanto

De mi desencanto

Y desesperacion

Solo tu sombra fatal

Sombra del mal

Me sigue por dondequiera

Con obstinacion

Y por quererte olvidar

Me tiro a la borracha

Y a la perdicion

Tu, solo tu

Selling one of my bikes

2005 HD 1200 Custom

Let's say you've already worked your way through all 70 discs of The Complete Columbia Album Collection, the comically huge Miles Davis box set that Columbia/Legacy released last year. Yet somehow still want more Miles Davis. It's possible! People like Miles Davis! Well, Columbia/Legacy has you covered. How about a 43-disc box set comprised entirely of Miles Davis box sets? Shit, cat!

In September, the label will release The Genius of Miles Davis, a box that collects eight different box sets that the label has already released:

Miles Davis & Gil Evans: The Complete Columbia Studio Recordings

Miles Davis Quintet 1965-'68: The Complete Columbia Studio Recordings

The Complete Bitches Brew Sessions

Miles Davis & John Coltrane: The Complete Columbia Recordings 1955-1961

The Complete In a Silent Way Sessions

Seven Steps: The Complete Columbia Recordings of Miles Davis 1963-1964

The Complete Jack Johnson Sessions

The Complete On the Corner Sessions

All these boxes come packaged together in a case designed to look like a trumpet case. In addition to the 43 discs, the box also includes a previously unavailable fine art lithograph, a fancy T-shirt, and (holy shit) an exact replica of Davis' "Gustav" Heim 2 model mouthpiece. The whole thing weighs 21 pounds. Wealthy obsessives take note!

And yes, there's also yet another Davis box on the way, though this one comes in vastly more manageable size. On August 31, Columbia/Legacy will release two new reissues of Davis' freaked-out, rock-inspired 1970 classic Bitches Brew. The 2xCD plus DVD Legacy Edition presents the album in its original eight-track mix along with bonus tracks, accompanied by a DVD of a 1969 Copenhagen show from the Miles Davis Quintet. It also features liner notes by rock-crit genius Greg Tate. Bitches Brew will also be available in a 40th Anniversary Collectors Edition, which includes an extra CD of that Copenhagen show, as well as a double-LP vinyl pressing of the album.

Let's say you've already worked your way through all 70 discs of The Complete Columbia Album Collection, the comically huge Miles Davis box set that Columbia/Legacy released last year. Yet somehow still want more Miles Davis. It's possible! People like Miles Davis! Well, Columbia/Legacy has you covered. How about a 43-disc box set comprised entirely of Miles Davis box sets? Shit, cat!

In September, the label will release The Genius of Miles Davis, a box that collects eight different box sets that the label has already released:

Miles Davis & Gil Evans: The Complete Columbia Studio Recordings

Miles Davis Quintet 1965-'68: The Complete Columbia Studio Recordings

The Complete Bitches Brew Sessions

Miles Davis & John Coltrane: The Complete Columbia Recordings 1955-1961

The Complete In a Silent Way Sessions

Seven Steps: The Complete Columbia Recordings of Miles Davis 1963-1964

The Complete Jack Johnson Sessions

The Complete On the Corner Sessions

All these boxes come packaged together in a case designed to look like a trumpet case. In addition to the 43 discs, the box also includes a previously unavailable fine art lithograph, a fancy T-shirt, and (holy shit) an exact replica of Davis' "Gustav" Heim 2 model mouthpiece. The whole thing weighs 21 pounds. Wealthy obsessives take note!

And yes, there's also yet another Davis box on the way, though this one comes in vastly more manageable size. On August 31, Columbia/Legacy will release two new reissues of Davis' freaked-out, rock-inspired 1970 classic Bitches Brew. The 2xCD plus DVD Legacy Edition presents the album in its original eight-track mix along with bonus tracks, accompanied by a DVD of a 1969 Copenhagen show from the Miles Davis Quintet. It also features liner notes by rock-crit genius Greg Tate. Bitches Brew will also be available in a 40th Anniversary Collectors Edition, which includes an extra CD of that Copenhagen show, as well as a double-LP vinyl pressing of the album.

Here is the collection I have from CD. Nothing in here was downloaded. :)

milesdavisp.jpg

That is just Miles :)

Good News: Major 50 acre commercial development deal for the town is official

Bad News: Well, have a look:

Before:

9v841x.jpg

After:

2r27od5.jpg

so uh, anyone wanna buy a house :ehh: :ehh: :ehh:

at the very least they stopped at the fence lines of the existing houses and they're getting rid of that trailer park

will be sad to see that strip mall go, though; some great memories there

Been working hard today trying to pack everything up for my trip. Going to be a long one. Haven't flown in a long time so getting everything ready and figuring out packing rules has been fun.

Well drank some more liquor, had some food, smoked some hooka and relaxed..................tomorrow the mover's arrive.

Been working hard today trying to pack everything up for my trip. Going to be a long one. Haven't flown in a long time so getting everything ready and figuring out packing rules has been fun.

Packing rules?

It takes me about 10 minutes to pack for a week to Europe. And that is when it is a mix of business and pleasure. And yes, I still only take carry on as I hate checking anything.

MK where are you going?

J where are you moving to?

MK where are you going?

J where are you moving to?

Well right now moving shit into storage. Then in June sometime moving to Iraq.

Hopefully this is going to be another fun year. At least the wife will be with me.

J

I just got into Annapolis, MD today. Will be here until Sunday.