mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Stop at the Hard Bean Coffee shop and Bookstore. My Uncle owns it and will probably be working. Great coffee as well as he is like me in the kitchen :)

I was wrong; its 75 acres, not 50. Fuck.

*Pours another Salty Perro*

sonnofabitch these are good

Stop at the Hard Bean Coffee shop and Bookstore. My Uncle owns it and will probably be working. Great coffee as well as he is like me in the kitchen :)

Is he who you learned so much from?

J

No, but my great aunt still calls me by his name since we look and act so much alike.

Will do, we actually just stopped at the city dock cafe because it was the closest place with free wifi. Any recomendations on the coffee to get from there?

However you take your extracted kind. espresso, cappuccino, americano, mocha, and so on. His hot chocolate is super good too.

Just walked by the place it was one block over from us and has free nets as well... is he tall like you? If so we saw him (Travis is here too) well have to drop in tomorrow.

Love the sound

hese Doritos Cheeseburger flavor really do taste like a damned cheeseburger :blink:

Just spent a 3 day weekend back at the gf's hometown of Centerville, VA. It's like 30 miles west of D.C. I believe. Lots of money there apparently, and it's ridiculous to rent or buy a house. It was a nice area though, lots of trees. Just lots of people.

We went to the Air and Space Museum by Dulles airport, and that was really cool. Her dad helped work on the SR-71 and develop and test the flight suit for it when he was in the Air Force. It flew from California to DC in 1 hour and 4 minutes one time, averaging 2,100 mph. :blink: I guess it's maximum speed was 2,250 mph. Don't have to worry about SAMs at that speed, you're faster than they are. Ha. But it's entire long body behind the cockpit and the wings were just stuffed with fuel cells, and it burned through it all within 2 hours on average. That gets expensive, and the reason the plane was retired. Other interesting fact was that each pilot had an envelope with a letter and 50 cents in it, and it was for in case of a crash and somebody found the pilot they could read the letter, which said that this man is not an alien and this craft is not a UFO, and please use this 50 cents and call this number (an air force number so they could locate and retrieve the wreckage). Also, the plane was originally called the RS-71, but when President Johnson was introducing the plane at a press conference he misread it as SR-71, so it stayed that way. Ha, interesting tidbit.

The Enola Gay was also in that museum. It was a bit eerie knowing its past. They also had a space shuttle and one of its engines on display. 1.5 million pounds of thrust :blink:

Perfect, two years untill the zombie nazi vampire bat apacolypse disease can be perfected and then we can all go down in 2012 like the Nostradamus planned.

In 2 years I should have plenty of ammo and guns to at least bag myself a couple of zombie nazi's. If we have to go down with Zombies, I'm taking the Nazi bastards with me.

Come up to MN. We know that zombie's hate cold, and I'm working on the stockpile myself. I just got a great big order of hard steel .308 for the AR for an amazing price. Good FMJBT type.

Perfect, two years untill the zombie nazi vampire bat apacolypse disease can be perfected and then we can all go down in 2012 like the Nostradamus planned.

IDDQD

IDKFA

:D

My co-worker just got a new pump supernova. mMMMmmmm. Tiz sweet. I would like a semi auto shotgun myself as I already have a folding stock winchester pump. Alas I am trying to save for a .44 mag or .500 for the bedroom pistol and a .50bmg rifle.

If only I had all weapons and ammo.

Crap, two days of gorgeous weather and I didn't ride. I feel guilty :(

At least I did other physical labor, hell more exhausted right now then I am after 20mi :)

What were you working on? I spent 3.5 hours mowing and only got 2/3's done.

Funny story

After 1 day full of drama at work, I figured the second day would have to be better. I was wrong. I finally hit the point in which I had enough!! So many stupid decisions were made with poor judgment. I sat down with my manager and vented for about an hour, after I was finished I told him that I would rather be choked out and sent home rather than subject myself to this stupid shit. He then picked up his phone and call HR to see if he would allowed to carry out my request. Yea needless to say they found this not to be funny and they feel as though we both need help. BTW the HR gals are some good friends so nothing bad will come of this. Just figured I would share this as I am sure others feel the same at times.

I do pounder why have we have become such a drama driven world?

I am in the same mood here. I've never felt so embarassed to work for anyone before because of how they handly themselves profetionally to the employees. At least the customers get a decent shot at good service.

That is just Miles :)

I don't think I have listened to one miles davis album.

Moving out of the first house is depressing as hell now that its 7/8 empty

IDDQD

IDKFA

My co-worker just got a new pump supernova. mMMMmmmm. Tiz sweet. I would like a semi auto shotgun myself as I already have a folding stock winchester pump. Alas I am trying to save for a .44 mag or .500 for the bedroom pistol and a .50bmg rifle.

If only I had all weapons and ammo.

.44 Mag...if you have the means I highly recommend it; especially in short barrel lever action form. Wooooweeeeeee

BFG 9000 would be sweet

Been fucking sick for almost a week now,ugh. Finaly starting to feel better, I hate being sick.suicide-santa.gif

.44 Mag...if you have the means I highly recommend it; especially in short barrel lever action form. Wooooweeeeeee

Lever action? Ewe. I'm open to anything though. Other than feeling like a cowboy why do you like it?

Also I was thinking to get the 44 mag as a nighstand revolver not rifle.

I've been thinking the .383 lapua as a great option for a rifle instead of the .50 bmg though. It will fire WAY more rounds without problems, and it's a bit cheeper. Won't derail a train though.....

Lever action? Ewe. I'm open to anything though. Other than feeling like a cowboy why do you like it?

the heavy bear loads don't break your wrist, heh

but yeah, its mostly for imitating The Rifleman

would love to try out one of those Judge's with the Federal 000 buck rounds, for sure