mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Got to love low expectations. ;)

Wish i could find a fucking tape measure

Here's a funny story that happened to me today.

Police were in the turning lane three cars in front of me, light turned green.. they flipped a bitch and got behind me, me thinking "fuck.." so we're driving no and they speed up and pull in front of me.. i think to myself, "thank god" then! they pull on my side and go TUUURRN TTHHHEEE MUUSSIICCC DOWWWNN while making a hand notation like hes turning the knob on my head unit hahaha fucking porkers!

Why are you proud of being a social menace? Hopefully someday maturity will find you.

Social Menace? Definitely not. Why do you insist on being the biggest tool on the forum?

It's worth a read. ;). I have not missed a page, could possibly be the single largest topic.

I started to read it once, can't remember where I got...

What the heck? You have had 4 years to read it. ;)

I be slackin'

How-I-picture-Africa.jpg

Those things are fucking annoying.

Brazil vs North Korea ?

Or Spain vs Switzerland ?

Both Spain and Brazil were thinking "we are going to rape them" before the game...

Any of you guys know how to fix small rust spots ? I've got a couple on the Jeep and would like to attack them before the tin worm digs into metal :)

The only way I've done it is grind the rust out and then go from there.

Cut or grind it out. You want to get all the rust out. Is it surface rust or has it gone through the body panel?

Just surface. I imagined I have to grind it down just don't know what steps to take from there.

Thanks fo the End for the link :

I'll have to get busy tomorrow :D

I'm in the same boat with this 93' Civic I got. Lots of surface rust and worse. Might let a more qualified person work on it.

Brazil vs North Korea ?

Both Spain and Brazil were thinking "we are going to rape them" before the game...

I did not see the second game, but man I was really disappointed with Brazil, Korea was playing pretty poorly too.

I'm in the same boat with this 93' Civic I got. Lots of surface rust and worse. Might let a more qualified person work on it.

I was always scared of working on bodywork and electrical systems.

After doing the whole electrical system in the backhoe it's all good, maybe I'll like bodywork :lol:

Brazil vs North Korea ?

I did not see the second game, but man I was really disappointed with Brazil, Korea was playing pretty poorly too.

Sadly I didn't see any games so far :(

Just highlights.

Wish i could find a fucking tape measure

Here's a funny story that happened to me today.

Police were in the turning lane three cars in front of me, light turned green.. they flipped a bitch and got behind me, me thinking "fuck.." so we're driving no and they speed up and pull in front of me.. i think to myself, "thank god" then! they pull on my side and go TUUURRN TTHHHEEE MUUSSIICCC DOWWWNN while making a hand notation like hes turning the knob on my head unit hahaha fucking porkers!

Why are you proud of being a social menace? Hopefully someday maturity will find you.

Social Menace? Definitely not. Why do you insist on being the biggest tool on the forum?

Playing music loud enough that the police waste their time with you is a social menace. Don't take it personal.

If you want to play your tunes loud and proud go for it. You won't find comfort from anyone here that you enjoy pissing off "porkers" by playing music that others are bothered by.

Brazil vs North Korea ?

I thought he was talking about not peeing the bed!

After doing the whole electrical system in the backhoe it's all good, maybe I'll like bodywork :lol:

:fing34: I didn't know you got the ho in check.

Keep the pimp hand strong mang!

Brazil vs North Korea ?

I thought he was talking about not peeing the bed!

Can be applied to both. ;)

Any of you guys know how to fix small rust spots ? I've got a couple on the Jeep and would like to attack them before the tin worm digs into metal :)

For cheap and easy, but done correctly (for the money), get a small portable or handheld blaster and remove the rust that way, with aluminum oxide or glass bead, clean, apply filler, sand, seal, prime, paint.

:fing34: I didn't know you got the ho in check.

Keep the pimp hand strong mang!

Gracias senor !

For cheap and easy, but done correctly (for the money), get a small portable or handheld blaster and remove the rust that way, with aluminum oxide or glass bead, clean, apply filler, sand, seal, prime, paint.

Hopefully some sandpaper and elbow grase is enough for whay I have to do, instead of a blaster.

Filler, primer and paint are all here. What to use for sealing ?

You should be able to find a sealer at any auto parts store. It's basically just a thick primer that etches the metal as well.

You may get the rust off the surface just sanding or grinding, but there will still be residue and "roots" below that. The blasters can be had for about $30 and you will find a ton of uses for them. Aside from cutting the metal out or using a rust converter, it's the only sure way to remove the rust.

Are you flooded in over there Ryan2? I heard I-70 was closed down near Junction City somewhere because water was crossing the road. They even closed it between Lawrence and Topeka for a bit. This rainstorm brought the heaviest rain I think I've ever seen in my life. It started 15 minutes before I left work (of course couldn't wait that extra 15 minutes so that I could get to my car, so I got soaked). Right after I got home I got a call from a coworker who takes the same highway I do asking if I got through. I said yeah, just had to swerve around some standing water in low spots. But he said the road is impassible now, a creek is overflowing it.

When I got home I checked my rain gauge and it said 4". It had been almost exactly one hour since the rain started. Incredible.