mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I saw too :P

I sure hope everyone saw it was up there for a good 5-10 min before I decide to do more research.:peepwall:

Goes to show, don't always take the first or second site for information. The sites was not even dealing with audio resistors. Adding the word inductive to the search revealed more info. :fing34:

Ended in a tie, which us a big thing for the USA. Regardless if you like soccer or not, you got to support you team. Every 4 years my relatives don't talk to me as they are pulling for Italia.

It was on like donky kong in our house. I have been sick and fell asleep durring the game, and frankly don't like sports all that much, but you GOTS TO at least pay attention to the cup.

Iron Maiden Tonight!!!slayer.gif I have to work until five and then........ITS ON!!!!!!

Then I'm Driving to Las Vegas Tomarrow.whip.gif

I have the Uruguay v France game streaming here at work on ESPN3, and there has been maybe 3 decent shots. Fairly disappointing game so far, but France did just bring in Henry.

WHat are you using for the streaming and do you have to pay for it?

managed to try on some Red Wings at one of the local work wear stores; they didn't have the style I wanted in stock though, but at least I know how they fit (extremely well, FYI)

one of these days I'll go to one of the Red Wing stores and pick me up a pair

Could just come visit and go right to the factory. :P

Question for ya Sean.

My friend gave me some cheap riding shorts. Two days later I went to the bicycle shop and bought some better ones and they're awesome.

I'm looking to buy another pair and found these Zoot Men's Cyclefit 8 Cycling Shorts basically half off. You know anything about these? The ones i have are great but they were an improvement from the super cheap ones I had so maybe these could be even better...

Never heard of Zoot's, but once you find some that fit you well and are comfy it is worth sticking with them. MANY people end up not wearing $100 shorts they buy as they don't fit them right. Izumi Elites are what my body likes, but yours may be different.

Just like when you fit a bike, there are tricks, but comfort is key. Get what feels good to you. Personally I will never buy a new pair of shorts over the internet as I can guess how they'll feel by putting them on.

I do have some cheap Novara ones, but they are MTB style so that if I go to a bar people think they are just shorts.

managed to try on some Red Wings at one of the local work wear stores; they didn't have the style I wanted in stock though, but at least I know how they fit (extremely well, FYI)

one of these days I'll go to one of the Red Wing stores and pick me up a pair

Could just come visit and go right to the factory. :P

Only if I can pick up a pair at cost :P

I don't know anyone in that industry, sorry.

Ended in a tie, which us a big thing for the USA. Regardless if you like soccer or not, you got to support you team. Every 4 years my relatives don't talk to me as they are pulling for Italia.

It was on like donky kong in our house. I have been sick and fell asleep durring the game, and frankly don't like sports all that much, but you GOTS TO at least pay attention to the cup.

We were at a field party of sorts. Was kind of funny as it was full of people that I have either played with as team mates, or against, over the last 20 years of my life.

I am #16 in red and wifey is in the black DC united jersey:

31845_124766304227661_100000828765948_123431_2209252_n.jpg

I have the Uruguay v France game streaming here at work on ESPN3, and there has been maybe 3 decent shots. Fairly disappointing game so far, but France did just bring in Henry.

WHat are you using for the streaming and do you have to pay for it?

Just ESPN3.com, click live game. Italy vs. Paraguay starts in 5 minutes.

Speaking of work boots, I have question since Red Wing's website seems to be under construction:

They have listed safety toe, non-metallic toe, aluminum toe, in addition to the steel and soft toe varieties. The aluminum toe is obvious, but what the heck is the difference between the non metallic and safety toe??

I'm really missing the wildcard feature from the old software in the search function. And I'm getting an error, searching clipping in only the sundown forum I click the next page and I get

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/admin/applications/forums/extensions/searchPlugin.php on line 671

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/admin/applications/forums/extensions/searchPlugin.php on line 671

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/admin/applications/forums/extensions/searchPlugin.php:671) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 93

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/admin/applications/forums/extensions/searchPlugin.php:671) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 96

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/admin/applications/forums/extensions/searchPlugin.php:671) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 104

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/admin/applications/forums/extensions/searchPlugin.php:671) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 105

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/admin/applications/forums/extensions/searchPlugin.php:671) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 109

Then it returns clipping results from all the forums.

Speaking of work boots, I have question since Red Wing's website seems to be under construction:

They have listed safety toe, non-metallic toe, aluminum toe, in addition to the steel and soft toe varieties. The aluminum toe is obvious, but what the heck is the difference between the non metallic and safety toe??

Usually composite material.

I know they're composite, but what is the difference between a safety toe and a non-metallic toe?

thinking about another summer vacation but without driving! transportation= train? anyone have any experience?

thanks

I know they're composite, but what is the difference between a safety toe and a non-metallic toe?

Not sure, maybe a standard shoe?

Not that I'm looking for a steel toed boot; just a regular ass 6" lace up leather work book with a non marking sole...in size 12 EEEE...

Holy schnikes!! At the half, Paraguay 1 - Italia 0. :trippy: :trippy: :trippy:

I don't know anyone in that industry, sorry.

Know anyone in an industry that would be looking to hire a co-op/ intern with a degree? :) Or any Bad ass companies looking for entry level engineers?

Looks like I may not get into grad school until next fall if A&M doesn't come through :(. I'm fairly certain I can get my schooling paid for so I'd rather not commit myself to a company (like a real job) before grad school, unless its some crazy bad ass company, then I'm down...