mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Nope, just didn't have anything to say and hadn't had a coffee yet. Classic morning comment from me.

Nope, just didn't have anything to say and hadn't had a coffee yet. Classic morning comment from me.

Drink like... 3 tripples for me and then email me the energy. K thanks.

:gayhaaay1:

<-- immune to caffeine

So I won't be sending any energy, but I'll try nonetheless :)

I put 8 miles on the stationary yesterday! 30-45 min. I hit a button on the dang thing and lost my totals for time.

Since I couldn't do any labor to get any exercize I figured I would do something good for the ticker. I'm extremely happy that I have been loosing so much weight by just working harder around the house.... but it might be time to get back into the gym again.,

If it weren't raining I'd love to go and whack out 8mi. The Viking/Stoker made it through the night and rain with a couple big ole pork butts cookin' though :)

Some shots of the garden.

The bell peppers are coming along nicely.

med_gallery_10399_415_39033.jpgmed_gallery_10399_415_1459.jpg

I love tomatos SO I got like two WHOLE rows of different kinds.biggrin.gif

med_gallery_10399_415_133601.jpg

If it weren't raining I'd love to go and whack out 8mi. The Viking/Stoker made it through the night and rain with a couple big ole pork butts cookin' though :)

I get off at 5, I'll bring the Surley.

I get off at 5, I'll bring the Surley.

I'll be near DL by then I hope.

Fine, I'll defrost my own pulled pork and drink all the Surly alone in my basement with the tunes as loud as the W lets me!

:drink40:

Here, I'll share virtually.

img00192201006111242.jpg

I have the Uruguay v France game streaming here at work on ESPN3, and there has been maybe 3 decent shots. Fairly disappointing game so far, but France did just bring in Henry.

I have the Uruguay v France game streaming here at work on ESPN3, and there has been maybe 3 decent shots. Fairly disappointing game so far, but France did just bring in Henry.

I don't feel so bad that I'm missing it now.

managed to try on some Red Wings at one of the local work wear stores; they didn't have the style I wanted in stock though, but at least I know how they fit (extremely well, FYI)

one of these days I'll go to one of the Red Wing stores and pick me up a pair

managed to try on some Red Wings at one of the local work wear stores; they didn't have the style I wanted in stock though, but at least I know how they fit (extremely well, FYI)

one of these days I'll go to one of the Red Wing stores and pick me up a pair

And the make 4E

wide shoes FTMFW!

well, it didn't make much, but the salsa I made outta that one pepper is deeeeeelicious. No heat at all, just fruity pepper flavor; going to have to wait for the jalapenos to make some with a kick.

*glares at jalapeno bush*

grow damn you!

That's awesome.

Just finished up another 13 miler today, the wind is fuggin ridiculous today.

Started my training for my 100 miler. Hope my body likes it. Riding 5 days/week, running 2 day/week and lifting weights 2 day/week....

Ya I noticed everything was dated for the 09' season. Halloween is definetly my favorite holiday!!biggrin.gif

I always liked Christmas the best, until we started the haunt. Now we celebrate halloween for almost 2 months and open during big events in our town.

This year we are doing a haunted mansion.

2 months of Halloween would be freakin' awesome!!

This coming year 2011 might be more depending on how the people like the changes.

Here, I'll share virtually.

img00192201006111242.jpg

:droolcup:

Do want.

Me also!!