mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Getting old is going to be a bitch. I already hurt in the mornings.

Were they crossed over at the same place though?

Not possible really. Perhaps close, but this isn't horseshoes. :P

Never choose to get old.

Gettin' Older----I can do anything I use to do when I was 20, it just takes longer to recover!

The whole Mexican immigration issue is about to blow the fuck up... seriously

So I heard you liked Ford Raptors and turbos?

So yes, Hennessey has slapped two turbochargers onto Ford's batty-yet-burly F150-mutant Raptor 6.2 and produced the VelociRaptor 600 and 800, two products that will nicely compliment the existing Hennessey VelociRaptor 500, a supercharged version of the Raptor 5.4.

Through the magic of forced induction, power grows from the 6.2-liter V8 Raptor's stock 411 horsepower and 434 pound-feet of torque to a slightly-goofy 602 hp and 622 lb-ft of twist in the V-Rap 600. Not enough for you? Hennessey either, which is why he's also selling the VelociRaptor 800. Get all the liquids out of your mouth now, as the engine stonks it up to the Texas-sized tune of 810 hp and 745 lb-ft of torque. Can we borrow an exclamation point?

Too bad its from Hennessey :bull:

Titties!

If anything, I would probably hold out for the SuperCrew Raptor coming next year ;)

:werd_msword:

Or just a KR all pimped out with the 6.2(so long as it's the exact same engine and not cheeper parts). It's not as cool as the raptor but cheeper and faster on blacktop.

Shit, last time I saw a KR on the dealer lot it was $72K! All that for some badging and special cow hides?

True. I think the tune is the harder part. I wonder what the boost is and if they used different pistions. I thought the compression on the 6.2 was in the stratosphere.

Ford is very open with their tuning to the aftermarket, so it shouldn't be too hard for experienced tuners. As for the compression, I don't know what it is on the 6.2, but don't let compression scare you when it comes to boost. It's simple to control with enough fuel and octane and/or meth.

They should drop that turbo 6.2 in a SHO......

:drink40::drink40::drink40:

would take some work to convert to RWD, but it would be worth it

FWD ftmfl

New SHO. It's AWD son!

:woot:

Still transversely mounted and the Haldex system is FWD biased. Hell, it moves enough with the 3.5, just turn up the boost, add some more fuel and spark and away you go.

FWD ftmfl

New SHO. It's AWD son!

the focus sho is supposed to be as fast as the cobra

Where do you find a Focus SHO? The Cobra is no more either. They still make the Shelby GT500 and I guarantee you no stock Focus from Ford will ever be on par with it. Even if they were capable of it, Ford would limit it to not be. They've done it for years, no need to stop now.

The 2.3L turbo T-birds had to be de-tuned to not spank the Mustang, and the same with the Super Coupe birds.

FWD ftmfl

New SHO. It's AWD son!

The transaxle probably wouldn't survive; dunno about the Haldex unit though...

The new transmissions they have are great, but I doubt it as well. It's the torque that would be the problem. I've seen some 700HP Volvo S60Rs with the stock Haldex systems and they've held up quite well and Haldex is know for not being the best system.

Fucking Joe Montana endorsing Sketcher Shape-Ups. Those are terrible for you, worst shoe ever made.

Ryan, I need to buy another Merkur and ship it up to you to go nutty with it so I can drive a land rocket daily. . :)

No iHop posts all day? :wtf:

FWD ftmfl

New SHO. It's AWD son!

the focus sho is supposed to be as fast as the cobra

Where do you find a Focus SHO? The Cobra is no more either. They still make the Shelby GT500 and I guarantee you no stock Focus from Ford will ever be on par with it. Even if they were capable of it, Ford would limit it to not be. They've done it for years, no need to stop now.

The 2.3L turbo T-birds had to be de-tuned to not spank the Mustang, and the same with the Super Coupe birds.

Same with the original SHO. Airbox restrictor that was easily removed in minutes would put it faster than the Stang, not by a lot but they didn't want that :)

I've seen some 700HP Volvo S60Rs with the stock Haldex systems and they've held up quite well and Haldex is know for not being the best system.

Hmm, that has me interested in another Volvo...

I just ate food equal to around 1.2% of my body mass. Guess I was hungry. :shrug:

I just ate food equal to around 1.2% of my body mass. Guess I was hungry. :shrug:

About the size of my turds. I must be full of shit.

:peepwall: WOW slow in here today!

Slow top :ohnoes9:

That Bites, Sorry to hear that.