mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I don't like firefox anymore, it eats to much memory.

Chrome?

Much better on memory usage for me, Firefox seemed to have a memory leak for me. No matter what OS I was running firefox's memory would just climb when it was just idling. I guess I might be kinda hard on internet browsers, at any given time I have multiple browser windows open with multiple tabs open. Like right now I have six windows open with atleast 8 tabs on each window.

:trippy:

All that said, Chrome is my favorite and will be getting installed

:drink40:

All i can say is that i was running chrome and it stopped working so i installed firefox and there about the same.

Tell me about it. 1.2GB ram use. Although I kinda made it use that much but this it still uses a lot.

But I am too used to it to change. And no major complains.

mozilla1230mbram.png

I don't like tabs, I do new windows. So when I come here to look at new posts I usually get 15-30 windows open at once.

I HATE tabs. Multiple windows is a MUCH better way. I also hate using a mouse and will use quick keys as much as possible. Fucking slow mice.

Ctrl tab ftw with tabs :)

I like tabs...just scroll click a link and presto, a new tab :)

I have lots of primal compulsions. :)

did you see that shank and marrow dish from Chris Cosentino resteraunt on best thing I ever ate? I NEED to make that. I gots to get a marrow bone hook up firsties though.

MMMmMMmm marrow. My gramps got me to love marrow when I was a kid. Along with cartilage. MMmmmMmmm

MK I bumped your thread. Good luck and keep-a-postin. :captain:

If I ever get on your nerves with sugestions LMK. I sometimes take things as questions or up for debate when really it was not. I get carried away sometimes, but you're the one fvkin the goat I'm just holding the horns.

:peepwall:

:drink40::drink40::drink40::drink40::drink40::drink40:

Ha ha, everything is always up for debate! I always enjoy getting multiple perspectives on things. I'm just hoping to build on the community so that us SSAsians can be fit, trim and healthy!

no doubt. I thought about centralising this on a work out forum... but realistically I enjoy audio and this comunity more. Audio and talking about it relaxes me so it's worth for me to invest more time here than some work out site.

Tell me about it. 1.2GB ram use. Although I kinda made it use that much but this it still uses a lot.

But I am too used to it to change. And no major complains.

mozilla1230mbram.png

Exactly and mine would keep going up without me even surfing the net. I was diehard firefox fan but Aaron got me to try chrome again (I didn't care for it at first), Its not to difficult to change for me at least.

Got some equipment stolen today. My in dash DVD, iPod, Zune, and GPS were ripped out. CSI came and got a few prints, hopefully they'll find the fuckers

Got some equipment stolen today. My in dash DVD, iPod, Zune, and GPS were ripped out. CSI came and got a few prints, hopefully they'll find the fuckers

Damn that sucks!! Hope they catch them.

:ohnoes9: :ohnoes9: :ohnoes9: :ohnoes9: :ohnoes9:

Fuckers. I'd chop off their fingers :madsign:

Fuckers. I'd chop off their fingers :madsign:

I'll chop of something...

Win!!!!

Twilight.jpg

:werd_msword:

I don't like tabs, I do new windows. So when I come here to look at new posts I usually get 15-30 windows open at once.

I HATE tabs. Multiple windows is a MUCH better way. I also hate using a mouse and will use quick keys as much as possible. Fucking slow mice.

Ctrl tab ftw with tabs :)

I like tabs...just scroll click a link and presto, a new tab :)

And then close the fucking window by accident.

Pages all line up on the taskbar which with a widescreen MUST be placed on the left so you can see everything you have running easily.

I have lots of primal compulsions. :)

did you see that shank and marrow dish from Chris Cosentino resteraunt on best thing I ever ate? I NEED to make that. I gots to get a marrow bone hook up firsties though.

MMMmMMmm marrow. My gramps got me to love marrow when I was a kid. Along with cartilage. MMmmmMmmm

No I didn't. Details?

Motherfuckers need to die

with win 7 it's not quite as cool Sean. I used to be a new window guy, but I've slowly become a several window many tab guy.

I'll have one window with audio forums and similar tabs, then another with shopping tabs, then another with guns/ammo, one with fishing/camping, etc

xpihtny1qu.jpg

demotivational-posters-angry-eyebrows1.jpg

c3392c6d-8c2d-4a70-a918-37980f2b5846.jpg

129202433129291340.jpg