mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Sailor Jerry was on sale today for $14.99 :woot::woot:

Enjoying a glass right now.

I'm jelly. No hooch for at least a week. Normaly that would be easy.. however I just stocked the fridge with my fave beers. And any time I say I won't eat something....I of course get cravings for it.

I know the feeling. I need to loose a couple pounds myself. Maybe after vacation.

I'm workin on cutting the fat now! It will be hard earned me thinks. Though suprisingly I feel ok, and usually by the second day of a diet I'm ready to kill people.

More on my fatty fatness here.

The more people watching me the more likely I will be to get r done I figure. If for nothing else, pride.

I am doing the best I have been since teenagehood. I am down to 185-190lbs. smile.gif Thats pretty good from my heavy beer drinkin days of 250lbs.peepwall.gif

Might skip out for an hour or two today to toss some lures.

I just got the poles out!!! Now I just gotta get a licence.foshizzle.gif

I'm workin on cutting the fat now! It will be hard earned me thinks. Though suprisingly I feel ok, and usually by the second day of a diet I'm ready to kill people.

The more people watching me the more likely I will be to get r done I figure. If for nothing else, pride.

Matt I am here and if you need anything give me a yell. I understand what you are doing. At my largest I was 260lbs and have been holding 190lbs for a couple of years now. I will be watching you throught your thread. Good luck!!

I am doing the best I have been since teenagehood. I am down to 185-190lbs. smile.gif Thats pretty good from my heavy beer drinkin days of 250lbs.peepwall.gif

I was a bit over 350 in highschool when I was my fattest. I'm bigger now but I'm also a couple inches taller, shoulders are way broader and I have muscle where as my freshman year in HS I was pure butter.

Matt I am here and if you need anything give me a yell. I understand what you are doing. At my largest I was 260lbs and have been holding 190lbs for a couple of years now. I will be watching you throught your thread. Good luck!!

Thanks. It helps, it really does. I figure even though it's insanely uncomfortable making private things public , it will definately motivate me to make changes. You're heaviest was my most fit! I had a 34" waist at 255-260.

I was a bit over 350 in highschool when I was my fattest. I'm bigger now but I'm also a couple inches taller, shoulders are way broader and I have muscle where as my freshman year in HS I was pure butter.

pictures a super size butters from South Park lol

Does anyone know where the Spain v. Portugal game is actually being streamed live? Espn stopped streaming a few days back.

Thanks. It helps, it really does. I figure even though it's insanely uncomfortable making private things public , it will definately motivate me to make changes. You're heaviest was my most fit! I had a 34" waist at 255-260.

Hell I wear 32" and 34" right now.

Holy FUCK. I just recently bought all new shorts and jeans at a 34" waist; however, that is even a lie as my waist measures 37" Levi's are just not sized as labeled anymore. I'm down to 205, but don't really have any more to lose. I actually expect the opposite to happen and for me to gain weight back now, although I doubt my waist will grow.

34" and 255 means your upper body makes me look teh teeny. :)

For the first time in my life I understand the need for motivation to do what you are embarking on. My personal routine has different goal subsets, but the important one is there. Time to get healthy. If we can help in any way, holler!

And yes, keeping it public will help. For me, I am logging in Excel all my rides so I can look back and reflect all the time.

As with any task. Step 1 is to set a goal with the appropriate steps to get to it, Step 2 is to measure those steps as often as possible to make sure you are still on the right path.

I'll tell you one other rather motivating thing. Reproduce. I've never cared to make myself healthy for anyone like I do my son. I want to be able to be with him as long as possible and am definitely going to be the father who helps his teams, although that means he is going to have to pick a sport I like or can at least help with.

Sounds like somebody is evolving into a parent :) and that is a great thing!

dem beats, I'm in the middle of trying to lose weight this summer. I'm looking at losing 25-30 lbs total (I've lost about 7 so far). For me it's all in the stomach. Truly, I have a little in my thighs but my arms and calves have hardly any fat at all. I'm hoping to get into the 185- 190 range then I'd really like to just add muscle and loose a proportional amount of fat to maintain my weight. I actually just made the jump to try out some supplements for weight loss other than vitamins, protein and the occasional creatine. I have added some fish oil pills in the morning (not really fat loss promoting but definitely health promoting. My general theory is if my body is given fat in the morning and digest it, it will more easily digest body fat during the day.) Most of what I am adding is naturally occuring product, but I also did order a diet pill for the first time.

This, like your low carb diet is just a short term thing for me. It's definitely not something I plan to be on for a long time and plan on a month and a half tops.

By the way, I am going to personally try to refrain from posting chit chat, etc... in your thread so that we can focus solely on your needs and your results.

I had a layer of fat but I'm built in a strong x frame shape. My shirts at that time were 19-20 inch neck and 36-37" shoulder sleeve.

I was doing 310 bench for reps running a lot (hurt knees so squat was only ~400 for 10 sled was only ~1000) and I have such bad deadlifts if the bar is only as high as a 45 pound plate, only 195. If I lift the bar 2-3 inches I could do 225 more on my deads.

Now I'm 22" neck and probably a 54-58 inch waist and lift WAY less.

Well the rain may have ruined my chance to ride today, but it didn't stop the fed ex guy from delivering my Dad's new computer! :D

I had a layer of fat but I'm built in a strong x frame shape. My shirts at that time were 19-20 inch neck and 36-37" shoulder sleeve.

I was doing 310 bench for reps running a lot (hurt knees so squat was only ~400 for 10 sled was only ~1000) and I have such bad deadlifts if the bar is only as high as a 45 pound plate, only 195. If I lift the bar 2-3 inches I could do 225 more on my deads.

Now I'm 22" neck and probably a 54-58 inch waist and lift WAY less.

Sounds like you were built like a tank with lots of power.

pergola and deck are finished

I managed to yak only once from the heat

not a bad way to spend the first half of a "vacation" :suicide-santa::suicide-santa:

now the real vacation starts

pics when I get back home

not a bad way to spend the first half of a "vacation" :suicide-santa::suicide-santa:

Have a good time!!

Well the rain may have ruined my chance to ride today, but it didn't stop the fed ex guy from delivering my Dad's new computer! :D

With your weather in July I'd be looking to ride in the rain. Just need to cover your shoes and it doesn't suck to have a visor on your helmet.

Lightning, no thanks. Wind, not so interested. Rain, as long as it isn't rush hour.

Ha. Wuss.

Sean, you have me by nearly a foot, and I have you by 10bls. ;)