mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I would love Win7, just don't think I have a working box with the hp to run it.

Saturday is almost over. Bought and butchered a pig today for this year's supply of pork. 300 pounds of pork barely fit into the cargo area of the jeep :D

300 pounds? Some big ass pig then..

300# of meat? Damn that was a big piggy. We never let them get that big, but the packer that ours went to the best price was in that 250-280 range I think.

It was close to 380 before butchering. I might have gone wrong with the estimates but half a carcass was a wee bit too heavy for 2 people. We didn't expect that much weight either when we got it. Turns out it had very little fat compared to other pigs we butchered.

Just be glad you didn't dream that you shit yourself and were eating chocolate

:lol2:

I really wish i had a recipe for a good fair style corn dog

I'm craving one so bad right now.

:popcorn:

Just popped my recone cherry. Thank you FI :D

Can't wait to see what this dual1 SE can do on the meter. Original softparts, wired to 2 ohms we could do 143.5 all sealed up. Now it's going to have a better box and will be wired to 0.5 :neil:

Just popped my recone cherry. Thank you FI :D

Can't wait to see what this dual1 SE can do on the meter. Original softparts, wired to 2 ohms we could do 143.5 all sealed up. Now it's going to have a better box and will be wired to 0.5 :neil:

I have a pair of MJ18s sitting in my closet for about 6 months now waiting to be assembled.

Backing everything up from the old Dell to the external. Will be converting to Ubuntu soon. Ahh fun Saturday night!!!

Might need to make a drink or something.

Allway Sync is a great option for not having to do the monster backup :)

WOW great night last night!! Last group went through at 12:43am and there are no ticket sales after 10pm. The good news is that all the pneumatic scares (we made them) are holding up well, as i have been hoping they would because I only have about a minute to make repairs between groups.

The best part was the Children's Miracle Network was there the entire time with our local child.

I got Win7 if anybody wants it?...

Yes

I really wish i had a recipe for a good fair style corn dog

I'm craving one so bad right now.

:popcorn:

I suggest Alton Brown's. I am pretty sure I remember an episode where he made some.

And unlike some other things which he totally ruins I'd expect that a "southern" fried option he'd do really well. :)

I just watched Paranormal Activity last night. Quite good as it scared me for a bit. :)

That movie was a fucking joke. I laughed more than anything, and didnt even jump, just got startled one time.

With any luck the 2nd one is better.

J

I've literally ridden sows that weighted over 500#

That is nearly sig worthy.

:stfu:

No actually, I don't want to see that. Keep the fat women to yourself.

LOL I opened myself up for that one.

But seriously, there are photos of me as a child ridding a sow that had gotten out one winter and just wandered around the yard nice as could be.

I just watched Paranormal Activity last night. Quite good as it scared me for a bit. :)

That movie was a fucking joke. I laughed more than anything, and didnt even jump, just got startled one time.

With any luck the 2nd one is better.

J

Very doubtfull. If you truely like real Paranormal go and check out Penhurst Asylum after the Haunt season is over. Randy has had some pretty creepy shit happen to him and his crew while getting things ready. I can not wait to to go down and hang out with the real thing, who knows I just might get scared for the second time.

Do you know anything about the haunted houses in Kansas City?

Do you know anything about the haunted houses in Kansas City?

http://www.hauntworld.com/kansas_haunted_houses

This link will show you who are registured on our Haunt Forum. Not many, but how close are you to St.Louis, MO? There are 2 greatplaces there. I have been to the Darkness.

I'm 6hrs from St. Louis.

Whoa, according to that site the ones in KC are ranked number 5 on scariest destinations. :)

I'm 6hrs from St. Louis.

Whoa, according to that site the ones in KC are ranked number 5 on scariest destinations. :)

If you do go, let me know how they were and make sure you have fun.

http://www.hauntersdepot.com/2007NEWTEMPLATES/AnimatedAndStaticProps1/GiantStaticProps.htm

Here is a great idea for your house. Might be high enough that even Sean can walk throught it without ducking ;)

WOW great night last night!! Last group went through at 12:43am and there are no ticket sales after 10pm. The good news is that all the pneumatic scares (we made them) are holding up well, as i have been hoping they would because I only have about a minute to make repairs between groups.

The best part was the Children's Miracle Network was there the entire time with our local child.

Sounds like a busy night :)

Sounds like a busy night :)

Yes it was, but for such a great cause makes it even better!

I really gotta take my hat off to you guys. To put on such a show, and take time to give back to charity is astonishing.

I always try to go to ANYTHING for charity. Even if its shit that I hate. Haunts on the other hand.............make my day.

J