mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Fuck, you are making me hungry.

Someone say hungry?

Holy shit...

Mark is at CES right now, and I am again stuck here. I am so fucking sick of not being able to travel. Good news is, I have already begun the process to fix that.

Aaron, if you want to go next year I'll make a pact and split a room with ya. I've been wishin' and hopin' and dreaming to go to CES for years.

Mark and I plan to probably both go next year, maybe we can get a bunch of us together and get a schnazzy suite (ala hangover sans tiger). ;)

If only I could fly down there for CES :D

Turkey bacon wrapped, BBQ shrimp.

6c408c61.jpg

Not real Bacon?

I don't eat much pork, if you know what I mean. ;)

Mark is at CES right now, and I am again stuck here. I am so fucking sick of not being able to travel. Good news is, I have already begun the process to fix that.

Aaron, if you want to go next year I'll make a pact and split a room with ya. I've been wishin' and hopin' and dreaming to go to CES for years.

Mark and I plan to probably both go next year, maybe we can get a bunch of us together and get a schnazzy suite (ala hangover sans tiger). ;)

Wonder how much it would cost.

I'm so down...

Humm, got the wheels turning. Hehe.

Anyone else sniff Morel:

REF_ALL.jpg

Anyone following the Dakar Rally?

368940.jpg

I'm so down...

Humm, got the wheels turning. Hehe.

I'm not all that far from Vegas, I just have a problem with getting in!

Not a horrible amount but visas and stuff are more of a problem.

Maybe in a few years...

This year I'm going to be looking for Master's scholarships across the pond.

Anyone following the Dakar Rally?

368940.jpg

I am. Too bad the fuckers are Eurosport don't show the trucks too much.

Not a horrible amount but visas and stuff are more of a problem.

Passport?

Expired in 2009 as far as I can remember. Easy to renew it :P

We don't need them for travel across Europe.

I'm only keeping it for the weekend though as a joke. I hate facial hair.

I hate shaving, but had to see a customer and a full beard on me doesn't look so professional in particular when its just coming in

< hates shaving too. I've been trimming mine for couple of months now and I don't feel a need to shave at all. Short and no skin irritation.

im a year deep without shave or trim. After the grandmothers funeral I just said eff shaving.

You must be like a priest or something. hah

Pretty sure I have a dry socket..... ugh....

Dry socket ?

Wisdom teeth, pain and suckage.

Crap...I want to pull mine out. Guess I'll stockpile on booze and get myself drunk if major pain comes along.

What happens if you don't pull them out? I have one fully healed and no pain. And another on the way...

Oh my goodness I'm soooo mad right now. Just spend all this time getting my music all organized. Was adding a bunch of songs to my ipod and went to grab some chicken noodle soup. Walked by and caught my foot on the cord and it fell approximately 4 feet and landed upside down on my tile floor. Now its messed up windows won't find it and itsmake a wierd noise :( :( :(

OH TEH NOES.

So I left the hard drive at a place in my hometown while I had to go back to school. My dad called them up and he said he got about 1/4 to a 1/3 of the information off so far. He said the HD heats up so he has to do it slowly so he wont trash the whole thing. Looks like I should get the majority of the info back though. *crosses fingers*

Dry socket ?

Crap...I want to pull mine out. Guess I'll stockpile on booze and get myself drunk if major pain comes along.

What happens if you don't pull them out? I have one fully healed and no pain. And another on the way...

One of mine grew towards the cheek, out of line with the others so it's a bit discomforting.

Dry socket ?

Your good if your mouth has room for them. No need to get them pulled unless they are effecting your other teeth.

Made porterhouse veal steaks last night as well. A little overdone at only rare, but with the w pregnant I didn't want to scare her. Plus at 15F the grill needed more time to preheat if I wanted a finish and still raw in the inside.

I've never had a veal steak like that. When having veal can you cook it less and still get out as much flavor from the bone/fat or is it more deicate so you cook it less than regular steak?

I like my porterhouse usually just above rare. At shitty restaurant I order rare but at home I'll cook my porterhouse/tbone a bit more to get some of the char/bone flavor.

speaking of porterhouse. I saw a method on Good Eats to makeshift your own broiler.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5tytP4Do-A

Its a little bit long but I bet you an skip through it to get the idea. What you guys think of this method?

Dry socket ?

Background: I got my wisdom teeth removed

When you get them removed if the cavity doesn't fill up with dried blood then you are left with exposed jaw bone and nerves = hella pain.

However, I went to the Dr. this morning and he said its not a dry socket, I'm just still experiencing pain since my teeth were so deeply impacted. He said to continue doing what I'm doing and gave me a paste I can apply if things get bad.

Expired in 2009 as far as I can remember. Easy to renew it :P

We don't need them for travel across Europe.

I need to get mine renewed also.

Dry socket ?

Background: I got my wisdom teeth removed

When you get them removed if the cavity doesn't fill up with dried blood then you are left with exposed jaw bone and nerves = hella pain.

However, I went to the Dr. this morning and he said its not a dry socket, I'm just still experiencing pain since my teeth were so deeply impacted. He said to continue doing what I'm doing and gave me a paste I can apply if things get bad.

Dry socket can also be from the scab falling of prematurely. This is why they tell you not to smoke or use a straw.

Did they knock you out Kader? You never know how much bone got ripped out with the teeth if they did.

Fuck yeah, I am good. Knocked out the gesture detection project in an afternoon. It does nothing except detect some gestures, for instance you draw a "P" and it can detect it but it's just what I needed to finish a lab.

:woot: :woot:

You guys aren't old enough. That looks like a method to deal with fucking nose hair.

Plucking seems the less painful method out of the two.

You haven't plucked nose hair then.

Nose hair trimmer FTW.

Those things SUCK. Just completely ineffective. Plucking works better but it'll make your eyes water.

Fuck, you are making me hungry.

Someone say hungry?

Amusingly I found that the day after I made croissants, figures.