mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I slid around on a empty field, had to use 2wd and I cleared out the snow quick and got to the grass :(

We get 4" of snow and they act like the state needs to shut down! What hell is wrong with people?

T-Bone's came out great. I grilled them for 5 or 6 minutes on each side, let them rest for 5 minutes and BAM. They where nice and juicy!

I bought a block of Reggiano while I was at the store yesterday. I may have to make teh cheese sauce tonite.

So you say melt the cheese with as little cream as possible? any other tricks? I will be skipping the onion, but may try teh garlic paste method. :)

Thanks in advance for the advice.

I bought a block of Reggiano while I was at the store yesterday. I may have to make teh cheese sauce tonite.

So you say melt the cheese with as little cream as possible? any other tricks? I will be skipping the onion, but may try teh garlic paste method. :)

Thanks in advance for the advice.

Yes. If you are lazy you can just toss extremely fine Reggiano with some Olive Oil over the noodles. I like to melt it some. Melt it slowly. The nice part is even when melted it keeps a little texture of the god of all cheeses.

The garlic paste helps to just smooth out the flavor and not brown it. Funny to put water in oil, but it works.

< so depressed. My alternator belt started squeaking......I was scared to even open the hood, bc last time it was the DC alternator case that had broke. SO sure as shit when I opened the hood this morning and what did I see.....:WTFBubble::suicide-santa:

:Doh:

Made porterhouse veal steaks last night as well. A little overdone at only rare, but with the w pregnant I didn't want to scare her. Plus at 15F the grill needed more time to preheat if I wanted a finish and still raw in the inside.

I put a good friend on grill duty last night. (think 300+ lb Boston boy) He and I both like our meat rare, which is why I trust him. Everyone else ordered theirs incinerated/ruined.

It might of got up 15F here yesterday.:P

So I called DC Power this morning about the broken mount. I called them out on them KNOWING about the weak case design based on the FACT that the one's pictured on their web site are redesigned.

Needless to say the guy just said sent it in and we will replace it with the new design of case.

Fucktards are just wasting my time now, Bc I have to re-re-install my factory alt and re-re-mail this shit back. FUCK.

I have a CS-144 cased 200 amp Powermaster on my blazer thats coming up on 10 years old, which I promise has twice the torque being applied, and has NEVER broke.

/rant

I put a good friend on grill duty last night. (think 300+ lb Boston boy) He and I both like our meat rare, which is why I trust him. Everyone else ordered theirs incinerated/ruined.

I work at a restaurant and people who order a 30$ Filet Mignon and get it WELL DONE.. im just disgusted by it... I always bring the person like A1 or Heinz 57 sauce..

The last time i had a steak it was at The Bristol down at the power and light district in Kansas City and i got that bitch RARE!

/rant

I work at a restaurant and people who order a 30$ Filet Mignon and get it WELL DONE.. im just disgusted by it... I always bring the person like A1 or Heinz 57 sauce..

The last time i had a steak it was at The Bristol down at the power and light district in Kansas City and i got that bitch RARE!

/rant

No seasoning or sauces for me, just me an steak. Needless to say Tommy and I were the only one's that finished our 16oz. T-bone's.

My mom always say's it bc their parents didn't know how to cook. Same with over hard egg's.

I am stuck. It just seems impossible. I've checked every single one and there is always two possibilities. Can anyone solve it ( don't use a solver... duh! ) and explain what was your logic. I think you can just find one more and it will be easy from that point on.

sudoku9.png

/rant

No seasoning or sauces for me, just me an steak. Needless to say Tommy and I were the only one's that finished our 16oz. T-bone's.

My mom always say's it bc their parents didn't know how to cook. Same with over hard egg's.

Yes, medium rare, mooing, and juicy. I just jizzed.

Skar VVX-12 looks smexy, if not familiar

/rant

Hope you got a nice tip

I expoed a lot of food at the restaurant I worked at and received untold orders for burnt steaks; considering the restaurant made at least 10 bucks a pop on steaks I just laughed at the dumb bastards

especially considering there was Kroger literally next door with just as good USDA choice Angus steaks for about half what we charged :roflmao:

/rant

Hope you got a nice tip

I expoed a lot of food at the restaurant I worked at and received untold orders for burnt steaks; considering the restaurant made at least 10 bucks a pop on steaks I just laughed at the dumb bastards

18% automatic :)

Yeah it's just sad.. Our filets/KC Strips are extremely good.. so it's sad to see em burnt to all hell. we usually just salt/pepper then throw em on our grill.. Tasty.

No steak that is aged and cooked extremely perfectly should ever need sauce.

I think the steaks at The bristol were aged no less than 4 weeks which makes a huge difference.. we used to get steaks like that at a local butcher shop but they stopped carrying them sadly.

So I called DC Power this morning about the broken mount. I called them out on them KNOWING about the weak case design based on the FACT that the one's pictured on their web site are redesigned.

Needless to say the guy just said sent it in and we will replace it with the new design of case.

Fucktards are just wasting my time now, Bc I have to re-re-install my factory alt and re-re-mail this shit back. FUCK.

I have a CS-144 cased 200 amp Powermaster on my blazer thats coming up on 10 years old, which I promise has twice the torque being applied, and has NEVER broke.

/rant

:(

Nope; I rather like mine rolled in cracked pepper and a pat of truffle butter on top, though...mmm...

Nope; I rather like mine rolled in cracked pepper and a pat of truffle butter on top, though...mmm...

I like cracked pepper but i hate getting gigantic pieces of pepper in my mouth at once.. little too much... I like Rolled in sea salt with some pepper.. a little bit of Hollandaise sauce is always good on the top.

wub.gif

Love getting 2 hours worth of work (that is a rush design) 45 minutes before I am supposed to leave.