mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

My parents are down there somewhere and said all the freeways are shut down with a light coating of ice and an inch of snow.

Yeah the public officials know good and well nobody here knows how to drive in this type of weather :lol:

My parents are laughing at you Texans....

YOU GET A BONUS FOR DOING WELL IN COLLEGE????

Yes the caps were needed.

J

Yes, from the state...

I already have a completely payed tuition. And now I worked a bit harder and hopefully a bit of extra moolah comes out of it.

That is a pretty cool system, bribery works.

My parents are down there somewhere and said all the freeways are shut down with a light coating of ice and an inch of snow.

Yeah the public officials know good and well nobody here knows how to drive in this type of weather :lol:

My parents are laughing at you Texans....

Ain't the first time nor will it be the last

Crap these speakers are really ruining Pandora. Clarity is saweet.

It doesn't look like I will have the desk space for those 'peekas either.

Its looking like a under monitor speaker bar will work best for me, 5.5" tall, 20" wide, and ~7" deep...

The year 2011 marks Ford's 108th year in business. Over the course of its long history, the automaker has collected millions of images. Most of these images are stored in boxes, away from prying eyes... but that is about to change. Ford is launching a brand new site that will give users access to thousands of these archival images.

FordImages.com currently has over 5,000 images available to be licensed. The site adds hundreds more every week and is shooting to have 10,000 available by January of 2012. The seemingly endless galleries of images cover everything from key products and personnel to historic motorsports shots and all Ford vehicles through the ages.

The site offers more than just images, however, with a wide range of signs and artwork also offered. Limited-edition photos of cars like the Ford GT and Shelby GT500 are available and signed by Dan Gurney and Carroll Shelby respectively.

Whoa. Awesome!

I see a new piece of 'art' for the home in my future.

J

demotivational-posters-something-for-everyone.jpg

I'd hit that...repeatedly

I dont have a cow fetish but yea.......I'mma have to agree.

J

It doesn't look like I will have the desk space for those 'peekas either.

Its looking like a under monitor speaker bar will work best for me, 5.5" tall, 20" wide, and ~7" deep...

You could easily wall mount them as well, just hard to get on axis. Under monitor is going to be tough unless you can measure in situ. Otherwise it will be full of compromises. You have enough volume, but the layout is far from ideal.

If you are truly stuck there I'd pick a very simple 3" driver and run it full range. By simple I mean one without any anomalies to take out in the crossover....unless of course you fix your Behringer and bring it to work. :P Hard to get vertical spacing though on a driver and tweet in only 5.5". Full range will probably be the best solution.

I'd hit that...repeatedly

I dont have a cow fetish but yea.......I'mma have to agree.

J

Interesting, I find her somewhat repulsive.

You guys must be gay :ughdunno:

I'd hit it. . . . .

Over and over and over and over and over again. . . . . . . . .

With a baseball bat.

That photo frightens me.

The year 2011 marks Ford's 108th year in business. Over the course of its long history, the automaker has collected millions of images. Most of these images are stored in boxes, away from prying eyes... but that is about to change. Ford is launching a brand new site that will give users access to thousands of these archival images.

FordImages.com currently has over 5,000 images available to be licensed. The site adds hundreds more every week and is shooting to have 10,000 available by January of 2012. The seemingly endless galleries of images cover everything from key products and personnel to historic motorsports shots and all Ford vehicles through the ages.

The site offers more than just images, however, with a wide range of signs and artwork also offered. Limited-edition photos of cars like the Ford GT and Shelby GT500 are available and signed by Dan Gurney and Carroll Shelby respectively.

All I see is another way for them to make money. That kinda pisses me off. How about just allowing people to view these images as just a part of Americana?

Dude, she is fat...

How is she fat? She has an hourglass waist, along with big boobies(probably fake) and some meat on her bones, I'm sorry but I don't fuck anorexic women, I'd end up breaking them in half.

Dude, she is fat...

How is she fat? She has an hourglass waist, along with big boobies(probably fake) and some meat on her bones, I'm sorry but I don't fuck anorexic women, I'd end up breaking them in half.

That's great. :roflmao:

I don't think she's fat. She's definitely thick, but not fat. Still scary in that pic though.

I'm sorry but I don't fuck anorexic women, I'd end up breaking them in half.

"If wanted to have sex with women who looked like 12 year old boys, I'd just have sex with 12 year old boys" I believe is the phrase?

I'm sorry but I don't fuck anorexic women, I'd end up breaking them in half.

"If wanted to have sex with women who looked like 12 year old boys, I'd just have sex with 12 year old boys" I believe is the phrase?

I believe my statement has been "Peng-ified" :lol2: