mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I can't wait to be done with all the exams and start working on flares...

You've already had 10x the problems with your E than I did in nearly 50k miles on the M5...oh that's right I had no problems outside of normal service items.

Did you buy it new? The E55 seems to have been in storage for most of its life so basically anything with a gasket or seal has dry rotted

c

There's nothing I hate more than waking up and having to vomit.

I just lost 30-40 lbs doing that for 2 days.

I thought this was Ryan saying this and I was like HOLY SHIT, that is 20% of his body weight

It's funny. . . As of June, I weighed 150lbs. I have been at that weight for about 6 years. I quit chewing tobacco, drinking soda, eating fast food, cut most of the sweets out of my diet, started exercising, and I have gained 25lbs and fell worse than I ever have at any time in my life.

E55's A/C is on the fritz again

not a huge concern as we're getting a a metric ass ton of Arctic cold this week; hard freezes overnight, ice, freezing rain, sleet, maybe a snow flurry or two. Fun.

I thought you were selling her>

Working on it; potential buyer is waiting for their yearly bonus check to arrive, fingers crossed

To celebrate my 1000 post on SSA I decided to buy an amp - Sundown 1500D :gift:

:drink40:

01-2011-cadillac-cts-v-black-diamond.jpg

06-2011-cadillac-cts-v-black-diamond.jpg

General Motors has just unveiled its new take on the mighty Cadillac CTS-V called the Black Diamond Edition. Available on all iterations of the supercharged beast (sedan, coupe and wagon), the appearance package dips the company's muscle-bound luxury fleet in new, proprietary SpectraFlair paint. The final product is achieved through a three-coat process that includes flakes of aluminum encapsulated in magnesium fluoride. The result is a paint that's as gorgeous as it will undoubtedly prove impossible to repair.

This is not a car that's to be left anywhere near a shopping cart.

The paint is joined by a set of Satin Graphite 19-inch wheels and yellow Brembo brake calipers outside. Slide yourself indoors and meet an interior that boasts microfiber suede Recaro seats and Midnight Sapele wood accents littered throughout the cabin. GM says that the whole package is meant to invoke images of a well-tailored tuxedo.

WHY DO THEY INSIST ON USING CHROME CHICKEN WIRE ON A NICE CAR AND THINKING IT'S OK!!!!!

/rant

I would rock that whip though. It's a little less guido than the 4 door..... yet also less practical for my high speed tansporter type escapes.

You've already had 10x the problems with your E than I did in nearly 50k miles on the M5...oh that's right I had no problems outside of normal service items.

Did you buy it new? The E55 seems to have been in storage for most of its life so basically anything with a gasket or seal has dry rotted

Not even close. 4th owner

classes canceled due to sleet, freezing rain, and/or ice in the forecast...works for me...

The sun is finally shining here. The ice is melting :woot: spring will not come soon enough.

SUNNYTOP!

01-2011-cadillac-cts-v-black-diamond.jpg

06-2011-cadillac-cts-v-black-diamond.jpg

General Motors has just unveiled its new take on the mighty Cadillac CTS-V called the Black Diamond Edition. Available on all iterations of the supercharged beast (sedan, coupe and wagon), the appearance package dips the company's muscle-bound luxury fleet in new, proprietary SpectraFlair paint. The final product is achieved through a three-coat process that includes flakes of aluminum encapsulated in magnesium fluoride. The result is a paint that's as gorgeous as it will undoubtedly prove impossible to repair.

This is not a car that's to be left anywhere near a shopping cart.

The paint is joined by a set of Satin Graphite 19-inch wheels and yellow Brembo brake calipers outside. Slide yourself indoors and meet an interior that boasts microfiber suede Recaro seats and Midnight Sapele wood accents littered throughout the cabin. GM says that the whole package is meant to invoke images of a well-tailored tuxedo.

WHY DO THEY INSIST ON USING CHROME CHICKEN WIRE ON A NICE CAR AND THINKING IT'S OK!!!!!

/rant

I would rock that whip though. It's a little less guido than the 4 door..... yet also less practical for my high speed tansporter type escapes.

It's not even chicken wire, it's plastic.

There's nothing I hate more than waking up and having to vomit.

I just lost 30-40 lbs doing that for 2 days.

I thought this was Ryan saying this and I was like HOLY SHIT, that is 20% of his body weight

:)

when I was 265 I lost 25 lbs from food poisoning/super flu in 24 hours. It was insane. I actually lost vision at one point while trying to get to the door to unlock it so my friends could come over and check on me. I was 18 and dumb though, I should have called 911 or had someone take me in.

This was not as bad, but close.

It's not even chicken wire, it's plastic.

Awesome move GM. I don't actually ming quality plastics or other synthetics, especially when it's not something I touch and makes it cost less to replace and lasts longer, but it's absurd to make one cheep POS material look like another cheep POS material that would probably cost less and be more durable.

Almost quit today. HQ sucks. My boss is great.

I have days like that too. Don't let them get to you.

Hold on for a while, you're rocketing up in the world there pretty quick aren't you?

then again after I become vested here if there isn't some direct influence for me to stay I won't hang on for long.

then again after I become vested here if there isn't some direct influence for me to stay I won't hang on for long.

Whats it take, 5 years?

So actually talked to the shop today...seems when I hit that rock it shot the suspension up so hard that the mount actually looked like a cone........

Buffalo Trace and cola is sublime