mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Couldnt agree more.

She is about my limit but she has figure and I can ignore the haloween costume. Especially if its on the floor.

Plus anyone who says that havent gotten head from/fucked a thick chick is lying or is just too reserved. And if they say they did but they didnt like it then again they are full of shit.

J

I'm sorry but I don't fuck anorexic women, I'd end up breaking them in half.

"If wanted to have sex with women who looked like 12 year old boys, I'd just have sex with 12 year old boys" I believe is the phrase?

I believe my statement has been "Peng-ified" :lol2:

I saw an image on the internets a while back with that caption; no way in hell am I googling it though...

oh I still have it on my photobucket account

curves.jpg

:roflmao:

Well played.

My Ex's sister posted something on FB a couple weeks ago about how she can't find a real man to handle her curves. I quickly informed her that curves have gradual shape. What she has, we call lumps.

My Ex's sister posted something on FB a couple weeks ago about how she can't find a real man to handle her curves. I quickly informed her that curves have gradual shape. What she has, we call lumps.

Fuckin well played!!!!

Even the wife finds that one funny.

J

then again after I become vested here if there isn't some direct influence for me to stay I won't hang on for long.

Whats it take, 5 years?

6 here. only 1 year left for me. The play is absurdly generous here though. Along with the time off program.

Almost quit today. HQ sucks. My boss is great.

Hold on for a while, you're rocketing up in the world there pretty quick aren't you?

At the virtual top. CEO (Europe), then my boss. I am about as influential as anyone at this point. I do have a ridiculous job offer in my back pocket though. Step down in responsibility, 30% bump in pay.

Why not jump on it?

Then hire me to do everything for you. :D

Bad assumption. Less time, perhaps significant and it wouldn't be in my control.

On top of that it isn't the most stable company meaning it could be a one year, two year thing, where right now I have stability. On top of the stability if I can encourage our engineering team to finish what I have been requesting my pay would double the instant they are done. I am not opposed to leaving, but it would have to be for a ridiculous opportunity and 30% isn't ridiculous. :) Makes me not so worried to negotiate over details that frustrate me though.

answered already.

reading > me.

Adrian, any word yet on how long the powder coating process takes? would love to see pics of the final product, as i am too taking that route.

me no likey the waif like women. I do like athletic women however.

I dated a girl who was 4'10, and one that was 5'2 and they were thin little things that somehow had boobs. They could not however physically handle me, no matter how much they wanted to.

Eh I still wanna fuck a midget...............and one day this goal will be accomplished.

J

You guys must be gay :ughdunno:

Not me, I love me some curves, that should be obvious from some old pictures in the RT.

Thick, fat, whatever.

There is a difference.

holy crap. I look just like a fat version of the guy from medal of honor. Weird.

Eh I still wanna fuck a midget...............and one day this goal will be accomplished.

J

The girl who was 4'10 (and 1/8 because it matter at that height aparently) was probably capable of getting assistance due to height if she slouched and went in to apply. He mom was short enough that she could have. But their family was damn well off.

I don't think she's fat. She's definitely thick, but not fat. Still scary in that pic though.

And ugly to boot.

demotivational-posters-something-for-everyone.jpg

I'd hit that...repeatedly

nice udders.

Its the fupa and face that get me

Firefox has encountered an unexpected problem with Windows.

Far be it from me that I should complain about a woman being "ugly" or "fat", heh

*looks in mirror*

damnit, broke another one

*gets the broom and dust pan*

Like love has anything to do with it