mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Goddamn I cannot wait.........VERY anxious to get home.

J

Last night's dinner included ahi tuna, mahi mahi, wolf fish covered in a crab sauce, Chilean sea bass, bang bang shrimp, coconut shrimp, ceviche, and wagyu beef rolls. The ceviche was shrimp and scallops marinated in lime juice serve with corn chips. If any of you have a Bonefish restaurant around you, I highly recommend it.

Bonefish Grill

And you are feeling all right? No stomach pain? wOw.

At times I could eat my weight in seafood. Not abnormal to catch 30 plus good size bluegill and fry them up for dinner. Pan fry is teh yummies.

sunnies/bluegills panfried in butter is about the best food I could ever hope for. It's been YEARS since I have fished.

I used to go every single weekend. :(

Adrian, red to match the pin stripe, or gloss or matte black

While I hate black wheels on black vehicles, I would like to see the gloss black, but I would also do a red pin stripe around the wheel face.

the red pin stripe would match the vehicle perfectly

I might be building a first gen like yours, albeit a '68. The old man got one in today. He said it was in rough shape, but it won't cost me shit, so I might snatch it up.

Swap in a Ford engine ? :D

No, I'm saving that for the G-body. I love first gen Camaros. It would definitely have a big block though.

Woke up with a migraine, hard to see the monitor. :(

I feel you! Go to bed. sleep it off.

I'm finally in San Antonio! Wish me luck guys!

GL !!

01-2011-cadillac-cts-v-black-diamond.jpg

06-2011-cadillac-cts-v-black-diamond.jpg

General Motors has just unveiled its new take on the mighty Cadillac CTS-V called the Black Diamond Edition. Available on all iterations of the supercharged beast (sedan, coupe and wagon), the appearance package dips the company's muscle-bound luxury fleet in new, proprietary SpectraFlair paint. The final product is achieved through a three-coat process that includes flakes of aluminum encapsulated in magnesium fluoride. The result is a paint that's as gorgeous as it will undoubtedly prove impossible to repair.

This is not a car that's to be left anywhere near a shopping cart.

The paint is joined by a set of Satin Graphite 19-inch wheels and yellow Brembo brake calipers outside. Slide yourself indoors and meet an interior that boasts microfiber suede Recaro seats and Midnight Sapele wood accents littered throughout the cabin. GM says that the whole package is meant to invoke images of a well-tailored tuxedo.

Still a GM, still automatic.

Well, I'm finally feeling better, but I need all this sinus pressure to go away and the coughing to stop.

That's just the demo vehicle; all CTS-V models come with your choice of 6L90-E or Tremec 6060 transmissions

I need that in 28" or bigger.

:)

That's what she said? :ohsnap:

That's just the demo vehicle; all CTS-V models come with your choice of 6L90-E or Tremec 6060 transmissions

Still drive not so fun like. :(

E55's A/C is on the fritz again

not a huge concern as we're getting a a metric ass ton of Arctic cold this week; hard freezes overnight, ice, freezing rain, sleet, maybe a snow flurry or two. Fun.

I thought you were selling her>

You've already had 10x the problems with your E than I did in nearly 50k miles on the M5...oh that's right I had no problems outside of normal service items.

There's nothing I hate more than waking up and having to vomit.

I just lost 30-40 lbs doing that for 2 days.

I cranked my heat up to 78, I have three blankets on, and I'm still shivering.

Get better soon man. The roomate, my wife then me just had that. Thank god it was in succession and not concurrently. We only have 1 bathroom.

I thought this was Ryan saying this and I was like HOLY SHIT, that is 20% of his body weight

third of a cup of loose tea sound about right for a gallon pitcher?

I would use more and steep less than you would probably. Unless it's earl grey. I love that even over steeped.

:suicide-santa:

To celebrate my 1000 post on SSA I decided to buy an amp - Sundown 1500D :gift: