mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Almost quit today. HQ sucks. My boss is great.

I have days like that too. Don't let them get to you.

Instead I started a fire. The end result of this will be that one of the 5 most tenured and highest ranked person will be losing their position. Won't be me.

It seems you and I may be similar. I have started my far share of fires which did not end very well for others.

i remember the 80s being fun, but damn when you see the shit from that decade it just makes you go WTF?!

Well today day my daughter turns 14 and what does every 14 year old want? My daughter is getting braces for her birthday.

Not really a gift, but that is what I am telling her. ;)

i remember the 80s being fun, but damn when you see the shit from that decade it just makes you go WTF?!

WOW flash back there. The 80's were very fun for me as I was young and had no responsiblies!

My Ex's sister posted something on FB a couple weeks ago about how she can't find a real man to handle her curves. I quickly informed her that curves have gradual shape. What she has, we call lumps.

Side boobs and back boobs ?

Adrian, any word yet on how long the powder coating process takes? would love to see pics of the final product, as i am too taking that route.

Took around 24 hours. The shop called me friday at 3:15, rims are done, shop closes at 3:30. So I'll pick them up monday.

Some of the parts there looked exactly like painted by regular methods.

I think the FUPA is a shadow.

:D

The logs drive me away.

Mr Salami's exam is done. Wrote 8 pages, kinda surprised I knew that much stuff :D

Now gimme my 7 so I can get the bonus.

Well today day my daughter turns 14 and what does every 14 year old want? My daughter is getting braces for her birthday.

Better now than later.

I feel hyperactive right now...

guess I'll go in the garage and get the mold ready for monday...

Thank Dude its Saturday.

J

Almost quit today. HQ sucks. My boss is great.

I have days like that too. Don't let them get to you.

Instead I started a fire. The end result of this will be that one of the 5 most tenured and highest ranked person will be losing their position. Won't be me.

It seems you and I may be similar. I have started my far share of fires which did not end very well for others.

I am the plague for the inefficient and useless. My predictions come true on who is next, but I think I regularly have a major part in insuring that. This is my first shot at an overseas volley and I am starting at nearly the top. Change needs to occur though.

Sorry, I meant legs...

:P

The whole package is bad, mmkay?

My Ex's sister posted something on FB a couple weeks ago about how she can't find a real man to handle her curves. I quickly informed her that curves have gradual shape. What she has, we call lumps.

Side boobs and back boobs ?

Nope, just lumps.

Oh funn! They sure grow quick.

My 14 yo, Ivy, has already had braces and Anni is meeting with the ortho on her next denists visit. All I can say is your girl will be happy when its done.

demotivational-posters-something-for-everyone.jpg

I'd hit that...repeatedly

nice udders.

Its the fupa and face that get me

FUPA= Fujunion, as in "look at bulgy onion"

so I'm washing my face in the bathroom, dog comes in wanting to play ball and she accidentally knocks the damned thing in the tub...hilarity ensued...she fucking hates that tub...hahaha

im sort of in a predicament with my job.

Fixin to move to the engineering side of the company now, but still won't be making near the money i deserve with my degree.

I have a possible chance of getting a job with Square D. I need to look into it some.

I just feel like i owe the company i'm with more of my time. Since the head engineer is a personal friend and got me the job.

I would let them know. While I understand the feeling of owing them more of your time, technically you don't. This may not read well, but you were doing a job and you were getting paid (less than the others if I remember correctly) to do this job. Even though you were getting educated in that field, Its not like the Naval Academy where they are paying for education in return for service afterwards because you were actually performing a job for the company. Not sure if that makes sense....

At the very least, having your options open is number 1. its always fun to have options, even if you ultimately decide to stay on the current track.

Got up the morning to be productive. Then the elearning site for school was down so my productivity ceased