mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Might have over done it at the gym, mixed with sever lack of sleep.

Gel pens ftw. Remind me tomorrow and I'll let you know exactly which model. Love them, nothing better disposable. I prefer them to parker, Mont Blanc and pretty much all normal pens by a long shot. Embarrassing to cost $3 and write better than a $200 pen. :P

Consider this your reminder.....

I did some research and one guy said that a $2 uni-ball signo 207 is plenty capable. I'm no pen collector, just wanted to get something descent for some personal writing stuff.

SEAN!!! CONSIDER THIS YOUR REMINDER :)

Gel pens ftw. Remind me tomorrow and I'll let you know exactly which model. Love them, nothing better disposable. I prefer them to parker, Mont Blanc and pretty much all normal pens by a long shot. Embarrassing to cost $3 and write better than a $200 pen. :P

I normally despise gel pens, but I'm intrigued.

When I think gel pens I think 6th grade when the $1 gel pens were the thing to have. :P

Going in to work for the first time in a week....

But, with all this talk I'm going to stop at the store first and get some pens :P

Consider this your reminder.....

I did some research and one guy said that a $2 uni-ball signo 207 is plenty capable. I'm no pen collector, just wanted to get something descent for some personal writing stuff.

SEAN!!! CONSIDER THIS YOUR REMINDER :)

Read two posts above. :P

rained hard all morning, front blew through now its ~30F with overnight lows in the mid 20's...dollars to doughnuts I'm not having class tomorrow :roflmao:

E55 to doughnuts you are going circles in that thing

E55's back in the shop...again...

I'm used to driving on paper thin ice sheets though :P

Chevy really screwed the pooch with the windshield defrost vent on the Silverado's though...

:WTFBubble:

Not sure why you are surprised. There is a reason BMW >> Mercedes.

I am expecting mine to be a wreck, but so good so far.

Probably another seal/gasket failure. Everything that has been wrong with it (save for the cam sensor) has been dry rotted seal/gasket related; considering the age and mileage it probably hasn't been driven enough to keep them lubricated sufficiently.

I suspect any 10 year old car with this low of mileage would start doing this, so I can't point the finger at Mercedes just yet...

Dude that car spends more time in the shop than on the road.

Poor guy.

J

FUCK.

Failed the last exam. After writing 8 full pages. EIGHT FUCKING PAGES of good stuff :(

Damn...

So next week I'd have on Tuesday that exam, Wednesday and Thursday re-taking 2 other exams in an attempt for a higher grade.

Oh fuck...there go most of my hopes for a bonus. I hate that all these exams quantify is the amount of info you can memorize in 3-4 days before the exam.

Mine was nearly fault free. Biggest issue was tire wear, but that was my own doing. Guess there is a large difference between the old world and newer models then. I still would do terrible things for a 500E.

I suspect any 10 year old car with this low of mileage would start doing this, so I can't point the finger at Mercedes just yet...

My sisters '92 300E only had 65k on it in 2003, and it's only issue was radiator and a few little wear and tear bug a boos.

FUCK.

Failed the last exam. After writing 8 full pages. EIGHT FUCKING PAGES of good stuff :(

Damn...

So next week I'd have on Tuesday that exam, Wednesday and Thursday re-taking 2 other exams in an attempt for a higher grade.

Oh fuck...there go most of my hopes for a bonus. I hate that all these exams quantify is the amount of info you can memorize in 3-4 days before the exam.

Man that sucks. Hoping for the best for you

FUCK.

Damn...

Man that sucks. Hoping for the best for you

I'm emailing the professor, this shit is absurd.

2 years ago I failed another exam, asked to see the points for each subject and lo-and behold, the professor forgot 1 point, which put me right under the line.

Hope this works out for ya bro.

J

FUCK.

Damn...

Well, that sucks. :(

Fucking professors.