mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I forgot how much work it was to take care of a 2year old and a 5 year old.

I should have played football. I could be livin' the good life by now.

Maybe, but that would have depended on how you taken care of all that money.

I'm a miser. I squirell away the loot all over the place in investments bonds etc.

I would have a problem with cars though. I love nice cars.

Somedays I fuckin love my job. Others I just despise it...........Such is life.

J

I'm a miser. I squirell away the loot all over the place in investments bonds etc.

I would have a problem with cars though. I love nice cars.

I like nice cars also. After my kids are off of my insurance, look out!

I would make my 300K for a few years and just throw it all into investments and buisness ventures. Maybe open a franchise of some investment company and start getting really rich off other people

Kids man.. they are a money sink.

Don't I know that! Live and learn, would not trade them for any amount of money.

I don't want them. But I would love them if I had them. Everyone I know says I would be the greatest dad but I really don't need to pass my demons on to some poor kid. I also want more liquid $$ so I could offer a better experience.

On the flip side though I could easily see myself with 14 kids. :D

Building my own ninja army family.

I don't want them. But I would love them if I had them. Everyone I know says I would be the greatest dad but I really don't need to pass my demons on to some poor kid. I also want more liquid $$ so I could offer a better experience.

I understand that.

I don't know if it was here or where I got a link but ultimate electronics is going chap 11 and gonna liquidate.

Ima get on it. Either I buy the new latest and greatest receiver on the supa cheeps and move the yammi Z to the living room or I just get a good deal on a more modest one for the living room. Decisions decisions.

Ninja Army TOP!

Well, I was going to say something. Yet, I have nothing to say. Perfect for the IHoP, eh?

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

:eek5wavey:

Sunny, thats means car wash!

Sunny and finally above freezing with minimal wind here.

That means OIL CHANGE!

Pictured a family of linemen dressed up in ninja outfits

For the first time since the series kicked off in 1947, the so-called stock cars that travel full-throttle around tracks all across America will abandon their carburetors in favor of an Enging Control Unit sourced from McLaren and a computer processor from Freescale. That tandem reportedly beat out eight rival bids.

According to NASCAR Vice President of Competition Robin Pemberton, "This is a positive step that will provide greater fuel efficiency and a greener footprint while maintaining the same great competition that we have seen on the race track."

Fuel efficiency ought to go up, as will horsepower. Interestingly, NASCAR competitors like Ford and Toyota happy about the switch. "We think it's very important that both the cars and the technology in NASCAR are more closely related to production cars. The move to fuel injection is another important step in that process," said Jamie Allison, Director, Ford North America Motorsports.

NASCAR expects to have its fuel injection technology all sorted in time for the 2012 season opener, the Daytona 500.