mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Curious if I can manage to get some more valvetrain business now that fi is in the mix. It should make the heads at least as important

The house is quiet once again. Kid free currently.

Curious if I can manage to get some more valvetrain business now that fi is in the mix. It should make the heads at least as important

You should. I don't know if they are going direct or port, but with the injection, air velocities will change, so you get the ports, chamber, valves, and cam.

1st :) drink is made!

Should help those rthat do the right engineering more than those that don't too. Much more of a system approach which will help us.

Well got the car yesterday. Today took it back cus as soon as I hit 60 car shakes violently. Under 60 it drives perfectly fine. FML

I'm going to get my first estimate tomorrow.

Well got the car yesterday. Today took it back cus as soon as I hit 60 car shakes violently. Under 60 it drives perfectly fine. FML

Blow the fuckin thing up man, or have it stolen.

Jq

It has been almost :ghost: in here.

1st :) drink is made!

I haven't had a drink in at least 2 months. Damn school :lol:

Wheel balance ? Everything tightened correctly ? Did you check all the adjustments ?

I'm going to get my first estimate tomorrow.

Good luck !

getting metered tmr. im pumped.

Popping the meter cherry :P

Wheel balance ? Everything tightened correctly ? Did you check all the adjustments ?

They did all that when they put the car back together. The axles were replaced. Pretty much the whole suspension was replaced. But for some reason a soon as you hit 60 it just shakes. So they'll try to figure out what's wrong.

May be getting one of these, need opinions from you bikers on here

http://www.gpsportsonline.com/m_vehicledetail.asp?veh=206665

No. NEVER buy new

I agree with Sean. If you are looking at that 250 you can get killer deals on used ones.