mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

This cold snap sucks ASS!

This cold snap sucks ASS!

Supposed to heat up to above freezing this weekened. NY is going to get up to 50.

I so need some heat right now.

I so need some heat right now.

Theres always that one day during winter where i will completely become sick of it. That day was Monday

That sucks man.... I wish my place would facking close during these damn ice/snow storms... I get an earful when I call out cuz my car is ballz in the snow...

Lol. Well the only upside is ill have plenty of time to work on my system when I finally get my car back.

chicagofan's new ride

99 chevy suburban....2wd

time for him and sundown get to stuffing!

imagejpeg_0-4.jpg

Gel pens ftw. Remind me tomorrow and I'll let you know exactly which model. Love them, nothing better disposable. I prefer them to parker, Mont Blanc and pretty much all normal pens by a long shot. Embarrassing to cost $3 and write better than a $200 pen. :P

I normally despise gel pens, but I'm intrigued.

I do too, but the Uni 1.0 Jetstreams are fucking sweet.

Just ordered 12 blue ones shipped to my door for less than 12 dollars.

Also got an assorted variety of 3 of the .7 version just to try.

I thought it was only going to be $3 and was super stoked but I had to pay shipping which was $8... meh

E55's back in the shop...again...

:WTFBubble:

Not sure why you are surprised. There is a reason BMW >> Mercedes.

I suspect any 10 year old car with this low of mileage would start doing this, so I can't point the finger at Mercedes just yet...

My M5 was older and had less miles when I bought it. It also had storage months being a Northern car. Old straight 6 bm'ers are pretty much the most reliable things on the road though...until the advent of some electronic ninny bullshit in the early 90's anyway.

Hope you like them, IMO they write better than pretty much anything I've used. I don't pay for my pens either but I do get to choose them.

Got a reply to my email, I can go and see my paper only on Monday. Since my exam is on Tuesday, that means I still have to study again. Convenient..huh ? MF'er...

Auto loan re-financing FTL

J

That Greek chick is HAWT!

Hey, do you guys know any way that I could run a program that would make my mouse click in the center of my screen every 15 minutes or so?