mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

189793_208495432498926_201746133173856_901679_3574185_n.jpg

196312_208495835832219_201746133173856_901696_5664248_n.jpg

184928_208496055832197_201746133173856_901709_7329552_n.jpg

183485_208495859165550_201746133173856_901698_6658211_n.jpg

These are absolutly gorgeous Neal. I love the obese fucker.

I could RANT for an hour right now, but I am going to go vent at a friends first. I will see how I feel after that...

Lord ibanender is confused. Seems like a smart guy, but damn he is misled on every single aspect of anything ever brought up. :( ...unless he is a re-registered someone

No, he's been that way on every forum.

Lord ibanender is confused. Seems like a smart guy, but damn he is misled on every single aspect of anything ever brought up. :( ...unless he is a re-registered someone

What's weird is I remember the name from other forums and for some reason thought he was fairly not-stupid. But for fuck's sake, all I've done the past couple weeks is go rounds with him, which makes me want to bash my head against a wall because he just does not get it ("it" being whatever we are discussing) and changes the topic of the argument to what he wants to argue about when he knows he can't actually respond. So you end up arguing something irrelevant to the original conversation.

Same with whenever I post. You can tell where he has no idea though as he leaves our posts alone in those threads, too bad he speaks up where he almost has an idea albeit the complete wrong one. Definitely regurgitating with some severe brainfarts....ie no brain.

Sure he's not CB?

Fryguy wasn't that smart, but could have easily been that misled

You never know. I have not heard from the fryman in ages.

I still see him post on offtopic.com and he is the same retard as always.

demotivational-posters-meanwhile8.jpg

obligatory :P

If it were a shitty car it'd be Florida

Easy!

:coffee:

And SHIT I don't have any.

Craptastic. We determined Kevin is a jackhole again!

so at our weekly car show thing here in town, there was some douche in a white silverado playing his subs obnoxiously loudly. guess who's stickers were plastered all over it? SSA's. Congrats Aaron on enabling a prick.

I did not enable him.

Hey Brad, I have three Coleco game cartridges. I don't have a console, but refuse to throw away. I will send them to you if your interested, I will cover the small shipping fee to know they make it into a collection.

The games are Popeye, Frogger, and a mystery no-label.

I don't know if you are into reprograming cartridges, but these would be good for that even if you already have the titles.

Anyone else is welcome to these if Brad doesn't want them.

To All Raving Lunatics and Media Scourge Worried About The Nuclear Plants In Japan:

Please STFU and keep your opinions to yourselves.

Sincerely,

People Waiting on Federal Loan Guarantee Approval So We Can Build New Reactors Here In The US

What's weird is I remember the name from other forums and for some reason thought he was fairly not-stupid. But for fuck's sake, all I've done the past couple weeks is go rounds with him, which makes me want to bash my head against a wall because he just does not get it ("it" being whatever we are discussing) and changes the topic of the argument to what he wants to argue about when he knows he can't actually respond. So you end up arguing something irrelevant to the original conversation.

He seems to know a thing or two, I'm still about ready to drop kick him in the testes

To All Raving Lunatics and Media Scourge Worried About The Nuclear Plants In Japan:

Please STFU and keep your opinions to yourselves.

Sincerely,

People Waiting on Federal Loan Guarantee Approval So We Can Build New Reactors Here In The US

I'm not religious, and you just made me "Amen"

Same with whenever I post. You can tell where he has no idea though as he leaves our posts alone in those threads, too bad he speaks up where he almost has an idea albeit the complete wrong one. Definitely regurgitating with some severe brainfarts....ie no brain.

Sure he's not CB?

Not CB, that username has been around for some time, I remember thinking a long time ago that he has some knowledge...Too bad the discussions always sway in another direction.

Craptastic. We determined Kevin is a jackhole again!

Maybe I should tell him an old romanian saying...when 2 people tell you you're drunk, go to sleep...

:D

Good weather = good productivity.

Can't wait to start fiberglassing on the trunk install tomorrow :)

so at our weekly car show thing here in town, there was some douche in a white silverado playing his subs obnoxiously loudly. guess who's stickers were plastered all over it? SSA's. Congrats Aaron on enabling a prick.

Was it this: