mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Good thing is nobody was hurt.

Fucking storm season. I guess it's time to take my chains in for sharpening and buy a couple new bars. Might as well do a tune-up while I'm at it. Thank goodness I don't have any trees in my yard and the 01 tornado took out 90% of the parents.

Crap the bilsteins are on back order. I don't mind waiting for the price I am paying.

Can't see them.

I can not figure out how to put them in photobuck and post them here. Are you not on FB?

222063_1714982282812_1485858316_1463178_5915246_n.jpg

223510_2086729648056_1239626633_32559174_7405004_s.jpg

215339_2086724847936_1239626633_32559168_8083206_s.jpg

I think I figured it out.

Sorry for the small pictures.

Small storm pictures TOP!

Glad no one was hurt

Yea how about it. The damage is pretty wide spread. Tomorrow I will take some more pictures and call the insurance company.

4 hours of drafting P&ID's makes the ass mighty numb

4 hours of drafting P&ID's makes the ass mighty numb

amen to that! lol!

P&ID are fun times! I had to a do a project of one for school last year and this year I had to do some kind of add on to a plant, complete with pricing, install details, spec sheet, instrument index, wiring diagram, loop diagram, hell you name it i did it! and all that for a DAMN 2 credit class I was pissed I put some much damn time into this for what two little credit lol!

With all the drama threads I had to relocate to another state.

Very nice on the move bro.

Also glad to see no-one from the SSA community, has been hurt through the storms.

:bandwagon2:

J

Slacking lastnight.

With all the April showers, we better have a ton of May flowers. This shit is insane. I can't remember the last time I awoke and it wasn't raining.

I thought that BS was gone. Now it just reappears in a continuation thread. It still blows me away that they can say ///M5 was proven wrong. I haven't seen any numbers saying that car isn't a one note wonder. All I hear is "I sat in that thing and it sounds amazing." UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Somebody just close the other one.

These storms are making it very tough on us power pole linemen. Trees down everywhere !!! and more storms on the way.

These storms are making it very tough on us power pole linemen. Trees down everywhere !!! and more storms on the way.

I bet the overtime is worth it though ;) Thanks for keeping the lights on :)

With all the drama threads I had to relocate to another state.

ROFL

I thought that BS was gone. Now it just reappears in a continuation thread. It still blows me away that they can say ///M5 was proven wrong. I haven't seen any numbers saying that car isn't a one note wonder. All I hear is "I sat in that thing and it sounds amazing." UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Somebody just close the other one.

Their butt hurt. At this point they just are trying to stir the pot...which is exactly all they wanted to do in the other thread. I should have been smart enough to realize after their initial reaction but played right into their idiot game. In that case I lose :( Had they actually wanted to learn something though it would be a different story, but that isn't their prerogative which should have been obvious. All I wanted to do was help, but got misled into retorting to idiotic bullshit.

As I said, I'm done with the thread unless they want to discuss the statement that was the cause of it.