mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

knows-better-than-silver-will-give-me-airy-highs-and-cocopuff-mids-TOP

I know you know better. I was just trying to make a poitn for others who may read it and wonder if the silver audiophile golden ears bullshit is real.

I got platinum ears!

knows-better-than-silver-will-give-me-airy-highs-and-cocopuff-mids-TOP

I know you know better. I was just trying to make a poitn for others who may read it and wonder if the silver audiophile golden ears bullshit is real.

I got platinum ears!

You stole my ears !!!!!

Watch 1:25

I loved it up until that point. I am terrified of heights and I can not stand those damn chain rides to the top of a hill. Now, if you shoot me up and over, or start it at the top, it's all good. Hell, I even freak out climbing the open cased stairs to get up to the launch platform on some rides.

Watch 1:25

I loved it up until that point. I am terrified of heights and I can not stand those damn chain rides to the top of a hill. Now, if you shoot me up and over, or start it at the top, it's all good. Hell, I even freak out climbing the open cased stairs to get up to the launch platform on some rides.

That got to suck.

So I bet you can't watch that video ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXC6yzt9PZY

I've seen this before. It scares the shit out of me. It's funny though, I have climbed many tall trees and a couple cell phone towers and never had a problem climbing them, yet when I go up stairs or an elevator and look down, it freaks me out. Coasters are the worst because you're just sitting there watching for what seems like an eternity as the ground gets further and further away. The worst was the American Eagle at six flags. The last time I went there, they had it reversed, so instead of being able to look up the sky, you were forced to look at the ground the entire hill ride.

The only thing that saves me is the fact it's in a tiny window on my computer. I am frozen scared of hights.

On the projector in the theater if I watch/ play a game where there is some insane hight if I get into it, I can feel my starfish pucker tight enough to poo diamonds.

It’s a ukulele Honolulu sunset

Listen to the grass skirts sway

Drinking rum from the pineapple

Out on Honolulu Bay

The steel guitars are playin’

While she’s talking with her hands

Gimme gimme oaka doaka

Make a wish and wanta poka

Words I understand

Very blah day dealing with people I have zero desire to deal with, now on to beer. :)

I lol'd, but the women currently gabbering in my house didn't

I lol'd, but the women currently gabbering in my house didn't

Do you have her held at gun point or is she drunk?

Aparently on Tuesday if you include the heat index, Morehead MN was 135 making it the hottest civilized place on earth at that time. MN now has the hottest day and the coldest day in the US.

Awesome.

We also have the hottest to coldest difference in one day if I remember correctly.

Yeah, nothing to be proud of. Lol

fuck that, i get vertigo like crazy, i'd fall right off. I am scared of heights because of the vertigo but give me about 20-30seconds without moving and it goes away and then i'm 100% fine. even if it's a small height and it catches me by surprise i'll get so dizzy that sometimes i fall regardless. In bass pro shops the overlook that is above the fishing rods fucking kills me, something about the depth perception/long ass rods makes it very hard for my brain to understand the distance. At the shop we tested this many times by me riding an empty rack up to get something, i'd have to hold on with both hands, let it get to the top, wait a minute, then i could run from one side to the other. Work on getting down the boxes of mufflers and forget that i'm working 8' in the air then lose my balance when i get a glimpse of the floor below.

I definitely can't handle it on flat land either, growing up in the mountains i climbed trees all the time with no problem but i was never the highest thing around, if i was on the tower in the video i would have shit myself.