mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I have heard this a hundred times and don't agree. They definitely upgrade their games from title to title.

Everyone,

Go to Adobe website and update your Flash.

There is a vulnerability with the current flash player and it allows executables to be ran by just visiting a site with malicious code.

I just got owned by it...

Doing it as soon as I get home.

Malware makers should be hanged !

I ended up doing a system restore to get rid of the crap.

I just noticed on the Obsidian car audio site, they have a comparison graph of their driver vs another driver in a "thermal test". X-Axis is time and Y-Axis is power, shouldn't there be temps? Or does it mean the longer it plays then it handles more power? :lol:

I have heard this a hundred times and don't agree. They definitely upgrade their games from title to title.

I agree for the most part, certain studios however have don't worse games with time

I rarely play video games, but I prefer the Battlefield series. If you're not set on COD you should look into BF3.

Hey guys im thinking about selling my bl 12 and getting 4 x 10s. Im hoping to put them under the back seat of my truck in a sealed box, but i will not be able to fit them all on a normal down fired baffle. So, i was thinking about angle the baffles toward each other, something like this |/\| |/\|. Woofers will be on the diagonals, my question is will there be any problems acoustically from this arrangement?

Possibility for some cancellation, but you are gaining a little loading with them firing towards each other.

Hey look, a news story about denim. I knew the gym was a potentially dangerous place to be but damn...

Chris Birch had tried to impress his friends at the gym by doing a back flip, but broke his neck and had a stroke in the process. When he woke up at the hospital, he says his personality had changed completely.

Birch claims he realized the most shocking part of his transformation while watching a TV show featuring a handsome actor:

"I felt my stomach flutter and the same feelings I used to have for pretty girls came across me. I had never felt like that about a man before but I knew immediately what the feeling was. I fancied him."

Birch says he was no longer interested in sports and found that he had little in common with his old friends. After the accident he immediately began to lose weight and his looks changed dramatically. He quit his bank job and trained as a hairdresser.

Birch, who had proposed to his girlfriend before the accident, now lives with his partner Jack Powell above the salon where he works.

Birch said: “I think I’m happier than ever, so I don’t regret the accident. I’m nothing like the old Chris now and although I’m sorry it’s upset my family, I wouldn’t change a thing.”

:hay:

Quite a story. :attempt:

Happy by head trauma?

The greatest part of that video is the Prius driver is obliviousness to the fact that the production of the batteries in her car have already created more pollution before the car moved 1', then that pick up truck could ever create in its life time.

Not calling you out Aaron, but I would love to see some evidence of that documented somewhere.

http://onemansblog.com/2007/03/27/prius-outdoes-hummer-in-environmental-damage/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybrid_vehicle#Environmental_impact_of_hybrid_car_battery

http://helenathegreat.hubpages.com/hub/Prius

I don't have any hard numbers, but there are more and more articles, like the ones I linked, addressing the issue of the environmental impact (damage) of making the batteries/cars. The mining and preparing the raw materials for the batteries, the energy used and pollution created to do so, the very distant locations these materials are sourced from in relation to the battery plants, and the shipping of these batteries and their parts all over etc. etc. even before the car is assembled.

100222-The-More-You-Know.jpg

;)

Everyone,

There is a vulnerability with the current flash player and it allows executables to be ran by just visiting a site with malicious code.

What sings of the malware did you find ?

Since I'm mainly free this afternoon, time for a new SPL box for the boogie monster :D

Everyone,

What sings of the malware did you find ?

Links to sites in browsers would be redirect to a striker search engine. I would also get popups for Adobe Flash updates and other random website redirects every five minutes or so.

I tried spy bot search and destroy and malware bytes, but neither seemed to solve it.

Did a system restore from a few days back and that seemed to work.

http://drinkify.org/

“The Miles Davis”

1 oz. Heroin

Serve neat. Stir slowly. Garnish with salt.

“The Frank Zappa”

1 bottle Tequila Oro

1 bottle Cranberry juice

Combine in highball glass and serve. Stir vigorously.

“The Otis Redding”

8 oz. Hennessy

8 oz. Tabasco sauce

6 oz. Cough syrup

Combine in highball glass and serve. Stir slowly. Garnish with glowstick.

Riiiiiight....

http://drinkify.org/

“The Miles Davis”

1 oz. Heroin

Serve neat. Stir slowly. Garnish with salt.

“The Frank Zappa”

1 bottle Tequila Oro

1 bottle Cranberry juice

Combine in highball glass and serve. Stir vigorously.

“The Otis Redding”

8 oz. Hennessy

8 oz. Tabasco sauce

6 oz. Cough syrup

Combine in highball glass and serve. Stir slowly. Garnish with glowstick.

Riiiiiight....

Is there a Jim Morrison? If so, order me one stat.

“The Jim Morrison”

8 oz. LSD

Serve neat. Garnish with twist of grapefruit.

Oil change due on the Jeep...

Hooray for 2.1 gallons of oil :lol:

Oil change due on the Jeep...

Hooray for 2.1 gallons of oil :lol:

My car takes 7.5qt, and it leaks/burns enough I buy a case, and when the case is empty its time to change oil.

Mine's got an assortment of leaks too.

I'll drop the pan and see what the heck is going on, when I got it some of the screws weren't tight so I imagine there is no RTV there, and that's why it leaks..

i was just watching top gear UK, and one of the used car challenges, they did the forensic testing and found cocaine on the driver size, and pussy juice on the passenger side. LOL

i was just watching top gear UK, and one of the used car challenges, they did the forensic testing and found cocaine on the driver size, and pussy juice on the passenger side. LOL

The guy that does the forensic testings name is "Manlove". ;)

They found shit too IIRC. The cheap car challenges are always the best

yahoo chat was fun back in 2001 but its pretty shitty now.