mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Hey look, a news story about denim. I knew the gym was a potentially dangerous place to be but damn...

Chris Birch had tried to impress his friends at the gym by doing a back flip, but broke his neck and had a stroke in the process. When he woke up at the hospital, he says his personality had changed completely.

Birch claims he realized the most shocking part of his transformation while watching a TV show featuring a handsome actor:

"I felt my stomach flutter and the same feelings I used to have for pretty girls came across me. I had never felt like that about a man before but I knew immediately what the feeling was. I fancied him."

Birch says he was no longer interested in sports and found that he had little in common with his old friends. After the accident he immediately began to lose weight and his looks changed dramatically. He quit his bank job and trained as a hairdresser.

Birch, who had proposed to his girlfriend before the accident, now lives with his partner Jack Powell above the salon where he works.

Birch said: “I think I’m happier than ever, so I don’t regret the accident. I’m nothing like the old Chris now and although I’m sorry it’s upset my family, I wouldn’t change a thing.”

:hay:

Hey look, a news story about denim. I knew the gym was a potentially dangerous place to be but damn...

Chris Birch had tried to impress his friends at the gym by doing a back flip, but broke his neck and had a stroke in the process. When he woke up at the hospital, he says his personality had changed completely.

Birch claims he realized the most shocking part of his transformation while watching a TV show featuring a handsome actor:

"I felt my stomach flutter and the same feelings I used to have for pretty girls came across me. I had never felt like that about a man before but I knew immediately what the feeling was. I fancied him."

Birch says he was no longer interested in sports and found that he had little in common with his old friends. After the accident he immediately began to lose weight and his looks changed dramatically. He quit his bank job and trained as a hairdresser.

Birch, who had proposed to his girlfriend before the accident, now lives with his partner Jack Powell above the salon where he works.

Birch said: “I think I’m happier than ever, so I don’t regret the accident. I’m nothing like the old Chris now and although I’m sorry it’s upset my family, I wouldn’t change a thing.”

Quite a story. :attempt:

Where did you read that?

The greatest part of that video is the Prius driver is obliviousness to the fact that the production of the batteries in her car have already created more pollution before the car moved 1', then that pick up truck could ever create in its life time.

Not calling you out Aaron, but I would love to see some evidence of that documented somewhere.

Where did you read that?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/08/stroke-turned-gay-welsh-jock-_n_1082398.html

Want me to hit you on the head? :lol:

The greatest part of that video is the Prius driver is obliviousness to the fact that the production of the batteries in her car have already created more pollution before the car moved 1', then that pick up truck could ever create in its life time.

Not calling you out Aaron, but I would love to see some evidence of that documented somewhere.

Yeah I've never heard of anyone doing an environmental study comparing the environmental costs of a hybrid versus a standard production car. Mining and processing all that lead, cadmium, and lithium can't be very "green" though.

Where did you read that?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/08/stroke-turned-gay-welsh-jock-_n_1082398.html

No, you have to break his neck

Get the ambulance! I think he broke his fuckin' neck!!!

See! I told you I broke his fuckin' neck!!!

Where did you read that?

Lol, I was just curious if that was real. Pretty crazy story.

Everyone,

Go to Adobe website and update your Flash.

There is a vulnerability with the current flash player and it allows executables to be ran by just visiting a site with malicious code.

I just got owned by it...

He seriously didn't have a better before pic on Facebook?

Reminds me of the photos they find of people on those Dateline stories.

He seriously didn't have a better before pic on Facebook?

Reminds me of the photos they find of people on those Dateline stories.

They don't have enough resources. :lol:

funny-captions-hes-the-real-deal.jpg

E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E

Turkey is rubbed and ready to go on the egg tomorrow.

Everyone,

Go to Adobe website and update your Flash.

There is a vulnerability with the current flash player and it allows executables to be ran by just visiting a site with malicious code.

I just got owned by it...

Doing it as soon as I get home.

Malware makers should be hanged !

It is going to be a long day. Stayed up WAY to late playing MW3. I have never been sucked into a game like that.

It is going to be a long day. Stayed up WAY to late playing MW3. I have never been sucked into a game like that.

How is it?

How is it?

How is it?

Its awesome. Of course it is more like MW2, which I like. It has a lot more features then black ops. Definitely an upgrade over past games. I do hate how busy psn network is right now though.

How is it?

Its awesome. Of course it is more like MW2, which I like. It has a lot more features then black ops. Definitely an upgrade over past games. I do hate how busy psn network is right now though.

I really need to invest

How is it?

I really need to invest

100% :fing34: