mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I need to cut down on the broccoli in my shakes.

Yeah I didn't want to say anything. :D

The Bruins can go f* themselves.

The Bruins can go f* themselves.

Your avatar is winning!

Yeah I didn't want to say anything. :D

Is that why the hop has been slow?

Watching first race of supercross on speed!

Watched Qualifying Heat 2. It was an exciting damn heat. Didn't get to watch the main event. Who made it to the podium?

Just finished an 8 hour day of boarding. The weather was so nice.

Loading up all of my shit I'm taking to college.. I don't want to start school lool.

I'm not ready to go back myself but school starts this Wednesday for me.

Some sort of Nursing stuff?

Nope. Basically a masters in health information management fast tracked at her school while still working on her BA.

Very nice, I applaud her for taking on such a load. You picked a keeper. How many hours does she take per semester? Surely upwards of 20 or more.

....Make up your mind.

Decide to walk with me.

Around the lake tonight.....

...by my side.......

It's all weekend and evenings. Less in class time but faster to get the schooling done. Works full time too. She is a winner...It is a M Effer trying to keep life together on my side when she has so much going on, but it will pay off. We hope at least.

:)

8 years or so in the field and still chugging along and a masters in another 3 years or so. It should be a combination to get her into middle management somewhere.

should be doing great financially after the masters if she's not taking on a crazy amount of loans

I'm just finally about to finish up at a 2 year school and need to decide what I want to take this spring. :suicide-santa: I have taken enough random stuff that I can finish this spring in Life, Physical, or Social Science. I really can't make up my mind as I doubt I'll ever transfer and finish up at a university or do anything else with it.

We finally got some snow!!! Is some nice heavy snow too. Should make a sweet base.:woot:

Watching first race of supercross on speed!

Watched Qualifying Heat 2. It was an exciting damn heat. Didn't get to watch the main event. Who made it to the podium?

Vilopoto, reed, dungey. It was a good race, stewart was in the mix, but hit a tough block near the end.

This amazes me: http://caraudiomag.c...ayer-kickpanels

Kicks look pretty stellar huh, only thing missing is actual fiberglass mat, :WTFBubble:

They definetly make it look easy. lol. My dash pods are box carpet (felt) with no mat. The fleece works good too. With just resin its already an 1/8" thick.

Kicks look pretty stellar huh, only thing missing is actual fiberglass mat, :WTFBubble:

They definetly make it look easy. lol. My dash pods are box carpet (felt) with no mat. The fleece works good too. With just resin its already an 1/8" thick.

I'm sure the thick fleece adds thickness, but it's still just resin, mat is where the strength comes from. I guess if it's something small then it could work, but I don't see any good reason for skipping the mat, other then it sucks getting on your arms. :P

Rebuilding my kicks in a few weeks, going to make them a little differently, hopefully they'll look better, be stronger, and sound better. :)

I'm sure the thick fleece adds thickness, but it's still just resin, mat is where the strength comes from. I guess if it's something small then it could work, but I don't see any good reason for skipping the mat, other then it sucks getting on your arms. :P

Rebuilding my kicks in a few weeks, going to make them a little differently, hopefully they'll look better, be stronger, and sound better. :)

We do it nice cause we do it trice.:P

We do it nice cause we do it trice.:P

Keep at it until it's right. :)

I modeled my drivers in winISD, small enclosure verse IB, and IB doesn't model any better in terms of output, slightly more rounded over FR. But I like the idea of opening up the back so both drivers see the same volume, and have closer frequency responses.

It's all weekend and evenings. Less in class time but faster to get the schooling done. Works full time too. She is a winner...It is a M Effer trying to keep life together on my side when she has so much going on, but it will pay off. We hope at least.

:)

8 years or so in the field and still chugging along and a masters in another 3 years or so. It should be a combination to get her into middle management somewhere.

Sounds like an awesome wife there Matt! Such a task that many would not think of doing.