mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Universal healthcare leads to there being no money in healthcare, without money people leave the field... goodbye doctors

So that's why lots of european countries don't have doctors right?

I touched on this, but to further expand its not only a lack of people going into the field its a lack of training and quality people going into the field. If you will only make 100k as a hospital doc but have half a million in debt the pay of isn't there.

Even if you love medicine it becomes a philanthropic venture and not a profession. Then to accommodate schools will slack and gubment will reduce minimum required learning to keep your practice up....

It's a bit like saying no American should have to suffer with a 30" TV. 40" minimum for every American! Even if you allow private companies to make bigger, better TVs the market for them will crash due to regulations and the fact they can't recoup the loss on halo models on the cheap models.

If its not infrastructure leave it alone. If you want to view health as infrastructure then you need a whole revamping and elimination of the regulatory guidelines in the private sector. In every instance the gubment comes in and helps a project surfing failure or the only outcome is a backlash in the opposition. It's the law of conservation of money. it doesn't vanish when you spend it or it goes to taxes... It just goes to whomever is taking it.

To me, I would rather give that money directly to a provider, or a contracted liazon than a federal or state joke who doesn't have my interest because they want me as a customer. some a hole who has no care about me will never work in my best interest. Unless of course its charity and they just truely love the work....

Thanks, he's about 7 months old now and growing like a weed. We have a bitch too, she just turned a year old last month. I'll dig up a couple shots of her.

While I don't agree with universal healthcare I also don't agree with our current system. I think it's absurd that we pretend like our healthcare system isn't just as corrupt as our political one. If we were to address these issues I think we could promote a healthcare system that evolves to be universal, but isn't required to be.

I'm heavily debating putting more power on my mids, the belle is only 75W@4ohm and the P18s are 8ohm :)

And bandpassed they can take some serious power. Of course, I'd still argue that imrpoving the enclosure is an easier way of livening up the bottom end.

Aside from increasing volume, possibly aperiodic?

Start with an enclosure. :)

Was that a jab at me for having them in the doors? No way I'm trying door pods or kicks in the crossfire, there's just not enough room to work with. I want some headroom as I have to push the belle a little more than I'd like for normal listening levels.

And on that note, there's a fucking 7547 on ebay right now, brand new for $220. I wish I could justify spending that right now.

While I don't agree with universal healthcare I also don't agree with our current system. I think it's absurd that we pretend like our healthcare system isn't just as corrupt as our political one. If we were to address these issues I think we could promote a healthcare system that evolves to be universal, but isn't required to be.

And the reason it is corrupt is the same reason every other system is corrupt. It all goes back to the politicians.

Adjusting the corruptness does not mean making it government run. The least efficient form of anything is government. ALWAYS.

I'm heavily debating putting more power on my mids, the belle is only 75W@4ohm and the P18s are 8ohm :)

And bandpassed they can take some serious power. Of course, I'd still argue that imrpoving the enclosure is an easier way of livening up the bottom end.

Was that a jab at me for having them in the doors? No way I'm trying door pods or kicks in the crossfire, there's just not enough room to work with. I want some headroom as I have to push the belle a little more than I'd like for normal listening levels.

And on that note, there's a fucking 7547 on ebay right now, brand new for $220. I wish I could justify spending that right now.

No. I didn't know/remember they were in your doors. Just a comment.

On the bright side, I found promethazine-codeine cough syrup in our cabinet, finally able to get some sleep last night. :dancing:

I haven't seen that amplifier in quite some time... You may have just put me to buy something I wasn't really looking for ... lol

Anyone know by change how much an MLI 6.5 weighs ?

Tempted to buy a pair of Extremis 6.8 to cut down on the weight in the doors...

About 3.5 lbs on my scales.

Adire says 5lbs / speaker in a tech file. No gain :(

I was suprised the MLI's were that heavy.

oh mans hes fucking beautiful !!

Thanks. He is a bit bigger but still a runt. Only 165-170 ish. Best behaved dog I've ever met. Eats TP though. That isn't so charming. :D

lol

hook a ninja up!!! i seen you have a bitch now too... :D

You'll think it even more absurd when your insurance gets billed 85 grand for a fucking broken leg :roflmao:

On the plus side all we had to pay out of pocket was for the hospital room

Universal healthcare leads to there being no money in healthcare, without money people leave the field... goodbye doctors

So that's why lots of european countries don't have doctors right?

We (Romania) don't have doctors because of very low salaries in the medical field. They all move to western countries.

I'm even more surprised Adire says 5 lbs / speaker...time to contact the seller and find out.

I find it amusing it takes UPS 38 hours to ship a package from Louisville to Memphis

Based on google maps they're averaging about 10.6 MPH

I'm even more surprised Adire says 5 lbs / speaker...time to contact the seller and find out.

Don't you have hinges on those doors?! :P

posting on the splashtop app that is free today from amazon market. streaming my laptop to my phone over 4g connection. Could could prove to be useful.