mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

oh mans hes fucking beautiful !!

All this talk of insurance has me grateful for my insurance in the Army. They don't pay shit in comparison to what they want to bill. Its nice for them, and good for me as I have NO out of pocket costs.

I am just on the fence about staying in. The bullshit, stress, racism, and consistent moral questions and compromises has me wondering if its worth staying in.

I still have time to debate though.

J

I'm heavily debating putting more power on my mids, the belle is only 75W@4ohm and the P18s are 8ohm :)

And bandpassed they can take some serious power. Of course, I'd still argue that imrpoving the enclosure is an easier way of livening up the bottom end.

Aside from increasing volume, possibly aperiodic?

Start with an enclosure. :)

Oddball question, if I was mount a large format tweeter directly in front of a 7" mid (spaced out several inches), how would that effect the mid (below 1900hz)?

Thinking of freeing up a little more space for my feet. If I could make the tweeters "float" in front of the mids and keep them in the kick panel area...

Or the other option is putting the tweeters in the dash, but we talked about reflections and how unfriendly they may be.

Lots of cancellation. Smaller is better in that layout as is getting the coils in as much of the same plane as possible.

All this talk of insurance has me grateful for my insurance in the Army. They don't pay shit in comparison to what they want to bill. Its nice for them, and good for me as I have NO out of pocket costs.

I am just on the fence about staying in. The bullshit, stress, racism, and consistent moral questions and compromises has me wondering if its worth staying in.

J

How many more years before you could retire? Or so far off its not really worth waiting for?

I'm heavily debating putting more power on my mids, the belle is only 75W@4ohm and the P18s are 8ohm :)

And bandpassed they can take some serious power. Of course, I'd still argue that imrpoving the enclosure is an easier way of livening up the bottom end.

Aside from increasing volume, possibly aperiodic?

Start with an enclosure. :)

Oddball question, if I was mount a large format tweeter directly in front of a 7" mid (spaced out several inches), how would that effect the mid (below 1900hz)?

Thinking of freeing up a little more space for my feet. If I could make the tweeters "float" in front of the mids and keep them in the kick panel area...

Or the other option is putting the tweeters in the dash, but we talked about reflections and how unfriendly they may be.

Lots of cancellation. Smaller is better in that layout as is getting the coils in as much of the same plane as possible.

Alrighty, might just take a hacksaw and a hammer to make some more room.

I kid. Haha

3850659048_cd0e7e74b9_b.jpg

^----splashing teh drool

3849861957_c2ca5ac90f_b.jpg

he's hard to keep still... but he's a sweetheart.

Matt, how has Jack been?

He's been raping Matt continually, but leaving no evidence other than Matt being completely wrecked. Every day he awakens with a new ailment.

^----splashing teh drool

Matt, how has Jack been?

He's been raping Matt continually, but leaving no evidence other than Matt being completely wrecked. Every day he awakens with a new ailment.

Poor Matt. :(

Universal healthcare leads to there being no money in healthcare, without money people leave the field... goodbye doctors

Don't lick the blue frogs.

Universal healthcare leads to there being no money in healthcare, without money people leave the field... goodbye doctors

So that's why lots of european countries don't have doctors right?

So that's why lots of european countries don't have doctors right?

I don't know about Europe, but Canada has that problem.

Sadly, in our society of compromise, you have to be extreme in your demands to affect change in any way. You can't just say "we need a system that guarantees a basic level of medical care to all citizens", you have to say "100% FREE HEALTHCARE FOR ALL!"

Sadly, in our society of compromise, you have to be extreme in your demands to affect change in any way. You can't just say "we need a system that guarantees a basic level of medical care to all citizens", you have to say "100% FREE HEALTHCARE FOR ALL!"

:)

I don't know about Europe, but Canada has that problem.

:+1:

Why risk your ass for little gain?

J

How many more years before you could retire? Or so far off its not really worth waiting for?

By the time my "So Long" comes up (July 2013) I'll be just under 10 years total service and just over 8 on active duty. Need 20 to get 'full' retirement. You can retire at 17 for less though. Also rumor mill says people with 6+ years may be offered a lump sum to leave, and then those who don't take it may be forced out with a smaller lump sum given to them. No pension, nothing extra.

I am not sure what to do cause if I don't move up the ladder in a few more years I gotta get out with no choice.

J

J

By the time my "So Long" comes up (July 2013) I'll be just under 10 years total service and just over 8 on active duty. Need 20 to get 'full' retirement. You can retire at 17 for less though. Also rumor mill says people with 6+ years may be offered a lump sum to leave, and then those who don't take it may be forced out with a smaller lump sum given to them. No pension, nothing extra.

I am not sure what to do cause if I don't move up the ladder in a few more years I gotta get out with no choice.

J

Well, I hope it works out for you one way or another.

J

J

Well, I hope it works out for you one way or another.

Thanks man. I just gotta figure out whats going to work not only for myself but for my wife and us as a family anyways.

To those of you reading this who are in HS, or dreading college, being 26 and not having much to show for college credit makes looking for a truly 'normal' job scary as fuck. Keep your heads in the books. Its worth it to get those good grades and miss that party (if you can't balance). Long term rewards FAR outweight the short term. Please, PLEASE take my word on this.

J

^----splashing teh drool

Matt, how has Jack been?

He's a looker for sure, mine drool when eating and drinking too.

Here's a shot of my youngest at about 6 months of age. I need to try and get some decent pics of the animals, we rarely take any.

101_0602.jpg

^----splashing teh drool

Matt, how has Jack been?

He's still droolin!

We really want a bitch for him, but another dog is a lot and not to mention an extra few grand that I want to spend on toys.

I should take post some more recent pics!

oh mans hes fucking beautiful !!

Thanks. He is a bit bigger but still a runt. Only 165-170 ish. Best behaved dog I've ever met. Eats TP though. That isn't so charming. :D

Yup. I know Europe has us beat for prevention and the US needs to catch up, but we still are decades. Yes decades. I mean God Damn decades ahead in medical procedures. Japan comes close but they don't have the grunt behind the brains to put it all into production.

An NA in the USA is as well trained as the UK RN. RNs in most of the US are more educated than MDs in the UK. And we just have WAY more tech in action and in hospitals here.