mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

What a LOOOONG fucking week.... Strep, hip out for 9 dayz, Made over 3 grand on Ebay, worked 10 + hrs a day all week. TGI was F 4 me!!!

Damn 3 g's for the LEGO's? That is awesome! fing34.gif

Nice work on the sale!!

What a LOOOONG fucking week.... Strep, hip out for 9 dayz, Made over 3 grand on Ebay, worked 10 + hrs a day all week. TGI was F 4 me!!!

Damn, busy busy. Glad the auctions went well. smile.png

Dude...........that's just nuts. If I had all the boxes for mine I'd have about 7 sets. Now they are just 3 huge tubs of Lego's at my mother's.

J

I am hoping to make another grand or two off the rest. Yes 5k in LEGO's. Should pay for a nice trip to Hawaii for my 10 year anniversary , Kauai and the Big Island to be more precise. biggrin.png

WINNING.

Well I'm measuring the car, and seeing if I can fit another 18 in. Looks like it'll be a complete bitch to get the box in the car, perhaps if I made two identical boxes. The space over the fender wells would have to be used, and the width of the enclosure would be longer then the width of the rear hatch / 5th door opening. Stupid thing is, currently I hardly use the icon as I don't like the bass interfering with the front stage. In fact, I'd be perfectly content with a single 10", but I just have this hare brained idea to fit another 18, and be able to break a 150db if desired.

Of course I could fit two 15s relatively easily, but I had that last time, plus I just want more cone area, and less power.

Nonsensical thoughts. ugh.

I should build a larger ported box, and bigger amp, way less work, should be good enough.

Found someone in Europe with my car, but they won't tell me their basic enclosure specs. laugh.png

Was just getting ready to tell ya to port that bich. LOL gayhaaay1.gif

I hardly use the icon as I don't like the bass interfering with the front stage
I'd be perfectly content with a single 10"
Well I'm measuring the car, and seeing if I can fit another 18 in.

What the shit, man?

I hardly use the icon as I don't like the bass interfering with the front stage
I'd be perfectly content with a single 10"
Well I'm measuring the car, and seeing if I can fit another 18 in.

What the shit, man?

I already said the entire idea is completely nonsensical.

found this on my pl;unders today

Adrian edit:

Link it and put a FUCKING NSFW warning.

ohhhh sorry i forgot some of you are on SSA at work.....

get to work!!!!!!! :P

Damn 3 g's for the LEGO's? That is awesome! fing34.gif

Nice work on the sale!!

Damn, busy busy. Glad the auctions went well. smile.png

Dude...........that's just nuts. If I had all the boxes for mine I'd have about 7 sets. Now they are just 3 huge tubs of Lego's at my mother's.

J

I am hoping to make another grand or two off the rest. Yes 5k in LEGO's. Should pay for a nice trip to Hawaii for my 10 year anniversary , Kauai and the Big Island to be more precise. biggrin.png

That is awesome! Toys from the past paying for an awesome trip!

Well I'm measuring the car, and seeing if I can fit another 18 in. Looks like it'll be a complete bitch to get the box in the car, perhaps if I made two identical boxes. The space over the fender wells would have to be used, and the width of the enclosure would be longer then the width of the rear hatch / 5th door opening. Stupid thing is, currently I hardly use the icon as I don't like the bass interfering with the front stage. In fact, I'd be perfectly content with a single 10", but I just have this hare brained idea to fit another 18, and be able to break a 150db if desired.

Of course I could fit two 15s relatively easily, but I had that last time, plus I just want more cone area, and less power.

I am loving my 18's, they are sealed and sound awesome on all music. If I had room 4 18"s would have been done with more power.

found this on my pl;unders today

Adrian edit:

Link it and put a FUCKING NSFW warning.

ohhhh sorry i forgot some of you are on SSA at work.....

get to work!!!!!!! tongue.png

When you work the night shift, people at work love seeing pics like that. ;)

Effortless SQ from sub woofers. I shall call it: "In the gap 24/7!"

Er.... Not really toys from past.LOL They take up a whole room in my house, the room is going to be a half bath (guest) and my walk-in closet SO they gotta go. My youngest is 11 so she is kinda done with the Lego's too and I have already given my nephew more than he can handle. I enjoy building with them as its my meditation. smile.png

Er.... Not really toys from past.LOL They take up a whole room in my house, the room is going to be a half bath (guest) and my walk-in closet SO they gotta go. My youngest is 11 so she is kinda done with the Lego's too and I have already given my nephew more than he can handle. I enjoy building with them as its my meditation. smile.png

Nothing wrong with that, good stuff that helps you go to another place.

Nothing wrong with that, good stuff that helps you go to another place.

DEFINETLY a good thing to meditate, as I am a VERY high strung mofo that likes to be busy and it doesn't look like I am changing any time soon.

sonic.gif

Some people might not catch that. :P

The icons certainly sound stellar, but sometimes even the slightest amount of bass irritates me on some music. I feel sorta snobby at times. Perhaps I'll order that fedora and scarf. :lol:

I am loving my 18's, they are sealed and sound awesome on all music. If I had room 4 18"s would have been done with more power.

If I had the room and funds I'd probably do similar. Just further nonsensical thoughts.

Some people might not catch that. tongue.png

The icons certainly sound stellar, but sometimes even the slightest amount of bass irritates me on some music. I feel sorta snobby at times. Perhaps I'll order that fedora and scarf. laugh.png

The bass or the sub-bass irritates you?

Some people might not catch that. tongue.png

The icons certainly sound stellar, but sometimes even the slightest amount of bass irritates me on some music. I feel sorta snobby at times. Perhaps I'll order that fedora and scarf. laugh.png

The bass or the sub-bass irritates you?

Well I have my icon crossed pretty high to keep the ex-anarchies from over-excursion, so currently it's around 30 to ~120. I'm guessing it's the parts from ~50+ that I feel are "muddying."

If I had the icon crossed much lower, say 50hz, then perhaps I would keep that impact, and wouldn't have that muddy sound. I'd have to play with the eq and tone everything from 50 to 100ish down for the ex-anarchies then.

I'll add that to my to do list.

With my job I wash my hands before I pee.tongue.png

I sure hope so. :D