mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Nothing more than that 'officially' yet.

Really hoping its not some of the guys who aren't answering.

J

:(

Someone posted a link on CA.com for an obituary for what appears to be kryptonytewhite. sad.png

May his soul rest in peace sad.png

RIP to all the dead fellows.

Great.............Looks like we lost one (maybe two) guys last night. Another in Critical condition........

J

I hope everything is okay man.

One is dead. The other was hospitalized for awhile but is home now and doped the fuck out of his mind.

This is one time where trying to be the bigger man got fucked up.......I wish I could say more, but I don't have everything confirmed............

J

Is this from the motorcycle accident?

I wouldn't call it an accident. But yes.

J

Someone posted a link on CA.com for an obituary for what appears to be kryptonytewhite. sad.png

http://obituaries.ex.../?of=bef2226047

May he rest in piece and his surviving family overcome thier loss.sad.png This is always hard to hear no matter how much loved or hated. May all our thoughts be with his family.

I agree. No matter what any of us thought about him as far as audio goes he was obliviously sick. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family, and the children that now have to go through this.

Couldn't of said it better bro.

J

Great.............Looks like we lost one (maybe two) guys last night. Another in Critical condition........

J

One is dead. The other was hospitalized for awhile but is home now and doped the fuck out of his mind.

This is one time where trying to be the bigger man got fucked up.......I wish I could say more, but I don't have everything confirmed............

J

J

I heard some short snippet, but wasn't sure what all happened.

drinking, riding bikes back home late at night, crashed/hit by car, other soldier stopped to help, and got hit by car?

J

J

J

I heard some short snippet, but wasn't sure what all happened.

drinking, riding bikes back home late at night, crashed/hit by car, other soldier stopped to help, and got hit by car?

If broken down to brass tacks yea that would be about right except that there was a bar fight that caused all this, the bike was DEMOLISHEDfrom getting his as well, and it was the same fucking car that hit the bike as that hit the other 2.

aka same car hit all 3 people

J

Oh wow.

One of our buddies works at the base, and rides a motorcycle to work everyday, so when we heard about it we first thought of him.

News still doesn't seem to know much, but that's okay with me. Honestly a lot of shit in the news is no one's business in my opinion.

I can feel and hear my heart beat in my right ear, so annoying.

Oh wow.

One of our buddies works at the base, and rides a motorcycle to work everyday, so when we heard about it we first thought of him.

News still doesn't seem to know much, but that's okay with me. Honestly a lot of shit in the news is no one's business in my opinion.

I only know as much as I do because we were part of the same command. I do think a lot needs to be kept out of the news, but if/when this all spills over it has the potential to be HUGE.

J

Oh wow.

I only know as much as I do because we were part of the same command. I do think a lot needs to be kept out of the news, but if/when this all spills over it has the potential to be HUGE.

J

Interesting.

Off topic, do you know anyone interested in a sig 556? Has the rotary diopter, and sts-081.

Oh wow.

J

Interesting.

Off topic, do you know anyone interested in a sig 556? Has the rotary diopter, and sts-081.

All depends on the price/trade wanted.

J

Oh wow.

J

Interesting.

All depends on the price/trade wanted.

J

900, no trades.

Frostedflake, don't really want to deal with shipping.

I forgot just how much I enjoy Old Crow and Coke

Werd.

Understandable Stefan

Easier on my bank account anyways :)

I actually just purchased a Winchester 1894 from 1974 today.

I wish I had the curvy light thing that goes on the end of a flashlight so I could take a good picture of the barrel.

Damn thing seriously looks brand spanking new. I'm mostly into more of the C & R firearms myself. Not too much of a collection, but not bad in my opinion considering my age and lack of job.

Almost time for the green beer and corned beef!

If I bought something from a company, later returned it for another product / refund (which I have not received), and they cease all contact with me, should I file a police report with their local police department?

Would that really get me anywhere? Only talking about ~$400, so I'm not sure if that would really be taken seriously.

Corned beef won't be had here until it goes on sale tomorrow :)

Rum/Bourbon & Coke and BBQ Brisket here ^_^

If I bought something from a company, later returned it for another product / refund (which I have not received), and they cease all contact with me, should I file a police report with their local police department?

Would that really get me anywhere? Only talking about ~$400, so I'm not sure if that would really be taken seriously.

YOu can bet if I was out $400, I would be doing everything possible to get my money back. For me, it's the principle, not the money, but more money means more motivation.

YOu can bet if I was out $400, I would be doing everything possible to get my money back. For me, it's the principle, not the money, but more money means more motivation.

I feel the same way, just wasn't sure how seriously the police would take it.

I feel the same way, just wasn't sure how seriously the police would take it.

Can't hurt to ask.eek5wavey.gif