mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Woot! Getting a refund.

WOOT I paid my taxes!

I haven't gotten around to figuring my taxes yet, need to compile all my deductible receipts and then see how bad the damage is.

I'm getting a refund out of a company. :ninja:

WOOT!!!!

But no idea why.

J

Anybody home? The forum seems dead lately...

I'm home.

Nope, at work. eek5wavey.gif

I'm home

Great! I'm glad that you guys are home!! :fing34:

Spring time always makes things slow.

Getting ready to go to work.

J

So it seems I am not the only one who feels the spirits in our new building. Here is what the owner posted on the group page on facebook.

Some strange things have been happening at the old school/new haunt. I am wondering who this spirit really is. I have not personally seen him/her but my husband and others have. He visits him almost daily when he is up there. So long as he is nice, he is welcome to stay. Just hoping he likes the new creature that will be hanging from the ceiling in the old gym in October. I think he will have fun with him. Thinking we need to have an investigation done, for real.

I enjoy working away and then all your hair feels like it is standing up and you suddenly get cold and then it feels like sombody is watching you. I have learned if you start talking to the spirits they tend to enjoy your company, but they never offer to help.

Wow, one full year for Payton. Nutso. Bet Brees is super happy about that franchise tag now.

I just got a call and a fellow is coming today to pick up the ssd's and kicker.

Sad TOP!

Is a JL 12w0 a good birthday gift? I may give my nephew one.

I think so

In the office (200 people open space) the lights are running on constantly, very tiring to the eyes and not just mine. So yesterday I get up, turn the lights off, some fucktard turns them back on in 15 seconds. I go back and he raises his voice at me. Seems like the idiot is working all day on the PC and apparently can't see the screen without the lights on. We've got plenty of natural light and he is next to a walk-way which is lighted.

After a quick argument I got the lights off. Today I proceed to turn them on an hour before heading home. In 10 seconds the same fucktard raises his head but this time he didn't say anything.

Amusingly, 20 people agreed that it's way better with natural light.

In the office (200 people open space) the lights are running on constantly, very tiring to the eyes and not just mine. So yesterday I get up, turn the lights off, some fucktard turns them back on in 15 seconds. I go back and he raises his voice at me. Seems like the idiot is working all day on the PC and apparently can't see the screen without the lights on. We've got plenty of natural light and he is next to a walk-way which is lighted.

After a quick argument I got the lights off. Today I proceed to turn them on an hour before heading home. In 10 seconds the same fucktard raises his head but this time he didn't say anything.

Amusingly, 20 people agreed that it's way better with natural light.

I can't stand Office lights they KILL my eyes and make me feel like I'm going crazy, whatever the bulb is called -- brain farting at the moment. I prefer either natural light or Incandescent light bulbs

If they are flourescent they should NEVER be on.

Yep, fluorescent.

Talked to the boss today and he asked us to be patient until we move with the design team (April), with which I have talked to and also like natural light instead of the damn artificial light.

fluorescent in your schools, yay!

Only thing they are good for is adding a ton of light in a shop. Specific task lighting should be used to keep your eyes sane though.