mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

or mentally insane, I dunno which

73 outside and 67 inside. Go figure it is warmer outside than inside for once this year.

Why the fuck aren't there directions on this frozen juice concentrate can? It's 3 cans water, right? Right. I'll just use that. I think it's 3.

Why the fuck aren't there directions on this frozen juice concentrate can? It's 3 cans water, right? Right. I'll just use that. I think it's 3.

No, I think it is 2 cans overproof rum and 1 can concentrate.

Played with the tune & eq in the car for less then five minutes, and my back was soaked, sweat dripping down my face, back of knees wet.

Pretty picture huh? Cabin temp was too damn hot, and outside temp isn't even that bad today. WTF

Well I'm measuring the car, and seeing if I can fit another 18 in. Looks like it'll be a complete bitch to get the box in the car, perhaps if I made two identical boxes. The space over the fender wells would have to be used, and the width of the enclosure would be longer then the width of the rear hatch / 5th door opening. Stupid thing is, currently I hardly use the icon as I don't like the bass interfering with the front stage. In fact, I'd be perfectly content with a single 10", but I just have this hare brained idea to fit another 18, and be able to break a 150db if desired.

Of course I could fit two 15s relatively easily, but I had that last time, plus I just want more cone area, and less power.

Nonsensical thoughts. ugh.

Effortless SQ from sub woofers. I shall call it: "In the gap 24/7!"

Some people might not catch that. tongue.png

The icons certainly sound stellar, but sometimes even the slightest amount of bass irritates me on some music. I feel sorta snobby at times. Perhaps I'll order that fedora and scarf. laugh.png

The bass or the sub-bass irritates you?

Well I have my icon crossed pretty high to keep the ex-anarchies from over-excursion, so currently it's around 30 to ~120. I'm guessing it's the parts from ~50+ that I feel are "muddying."

If I had the icon crossed much lower, say 50hz, then perhaps I would keep that impact, and wouldn't have that muddy sound. I'd have to play with the eq and tone everything from 50 to 100ish down for the ex-anarchies then.

I'll add that to my to do list.

I think you are in denial about your deeply rooted love of tooth rattling bass. I think you secretly want to knock out the loose teeth of small children with incredible bass and that's not a bad thing.

Perhaps build an enclosure that you can adjust the gains for soft soothing melts with the rest of the audio SQ, that can also get seriously loud with just a twist of the gain knob.

J

Well I'm measuring the car, and seeing if I can fit another 18 in. Looks like it'll be a complete bitch to get the box in the car, perhaps if I made two identical boxes. The space over the fender wells would have to be used, and the width of the enclosure would be longer then the width of the rear hatch / 5th door opening. Stupid thing is, currently I hardly use the icon as I don't like the bass interfering with the front stage. In fact, I'd be perfectly content with a single 10", but I just have this hare brained idea to fit another 18, and be able to break a 150db if desired.

Of course I could fit two 15s relatively easily, but I had that last time, plus I just want more cone area, and less power.

Nonsensical thoughts. ugh.

Effortless SQ from sub woofers. I shall call it: "In the gap 24/7!"

Some people might not catch that. tongue.png

The icons certainly sound stellar, but sometimes even the slightest amount of bass irritates me on some music. I feel sorta snobby at times. Perhaps I'll order that fedora and scarf. laugh.png

The bass or the sub-bass irritates you?

Well I have my icon crossed pretty high to keep the ex-anarchies from over-excursion, so currently it's around 30 to ~120. I'm guessing it's the parts from ~50+ that I feel are "muddying."

If I had the icon crossed much lower, say 50hz, then perhaps I would keep that impact, and wouldn't have that muddy sound. I'd have to play with the eq and tone everything from 50 to 100ish down for the ex-anarchies then.

I'll add that to my to do list.

I think you are in denial about your deeply rooted love of tooth rattling bass. I think you secretly want to knock out the loose teeth of small children with incredible bass and that's not a bad thing.

Perhaps build an enclosure that you can adjust the gains for soft soothing melts with the rest of the audio SQ, that can also get seriously loud with just a twist of the gain knob.

J

That's pretty much how it is currently, only it's in the lower 40 range instead of being closer to 150. :P

Last night I was listening to Sheryl Crow, and some drum solos, being perfectly content. After a while my friend put in Biggie Smalls, and I had to turn it up. Of course I wanted more!!!

Really just comes down to what I'm listening to. I'll build a new box, big and ported, and go from there. ^_^

230989_172916039430691_101464693242493_379093_1466783_n.jpg

So that's how you're supposed to make a mojito!

found this on my pl;unders today

Adrian edit:

Link it and put a FUCKING NSFW warning.

ohhhh sorry i forgot some of you are on SSA at work.....

get to work!!!!!!! tongue.png

It was a bit too much to view at work :P

Hey now, we're done with a release and just working on estimates for future work. Which means work is SLOW.

So that's how you're supposed to make a mojito!

I guess, I usually go to PR to get mine made.

Happy drink TOP!

Edited by stefanhinote

www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1gUdxOxsKg

this is the new sound

just like the old sound

just like the noose wound

over the new ground

like ashes in the fall

Mothafucka.

I see your rage and raise you more.

Sounds absolutely sick on a decent stereo. Well not that recording but you get the idea.

So fucking pissed right now.

Microsoft requires you to have an xbox live gold account to use the netflix app on the 360. Before I had the gold account and didn't know, but since I don't play anymore I cancelled it.

If Microsoft was one single person, perhaps my anger should be geared towards gates, I don't know, but if it was one single person responsible for this policy, I would smash my 360 over their fucking head.

I also had the windows media setup from the 360 connected to the pc for streaming movies, since the last update that fucked up too.

Unless I go buy some other streaming device, the TV in my room is fucking useless.

So infuriated right now.

RATM?!

Worst part is I can't express my anger towards MS.

So sell the 360 and get a PS3. PSN is FREE to use, and Netflix works really well on it.

J

So sell the 360 and get a PS3. PSN is FREE to use, and Netflix works really well on it.

J

Yes, but I don't use my shit that much, and I don't see myself getting an even trade for the 360 to the ps3, otherwise I would.