mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Managed to pack the truck, drive 550 miles, including six pit stops, and completely unpack in less than nine hours. Works for me.

Edited by Penguin4x4

Turns out my nephew is a damned good sprinter; with some technique training he should be hitting 21's in the 200 easily. Maybe even crack in the 20's. :)

And another lay over.

You must be in Philly?

Was in NYC at the time.

And another lay over.

You must be in Philly?

Was in NYC at the time.

They must be as bad as Philly. Glad you made it safe!

Managed to pack the truck, drive 550 miles, including six pit stops, and completely unpack in less than nine hours. Works for me.

That's a shit ton of stops lol. Good time.

when I would travel from TX to MO I would take 3 stops the entire way and make it in around 7.5-8hrs

I'm very interested in making my own LED strips, anyone know of a cheap place to get some LED's from? SMT Led's would be nice.. Also a place to get PCB at varying lengths

Just don't do what cableguy did to that poor truck.

That's a shit ton of stops lol. Good time.

when I would travel from TX to MO I would take 3 stops the entire way and make it in around 7.5-8hrs

That'd be a one stop for me since I'd need to gas up and piss. I refuse to do more than 600mi in a day though as that shit wears you out.

Spring is here in BC. The usual extreme wind with hail/slush fucking sucks. 105 km/h (65 MPH) gusts every 5-15 seconds blowing soft hail/wet snow into your windows makes it extremely fucking difficult to sleep.

Probably going to lose power at some point. This blows

Spring is here in BC. The usual extreme wind with hail/slush fucking sucks. 105 km/h (65 MPH) gusts every 5-15 seconds blowing soft hail/wet snow into your windows makes it extremely fucking difficult to sleep.

Probably going to lose power at some point. This blows

:peepwall:

Have to take a load of garbage to the dump in the snowmobile trailer and then get the sleds back on and pick up the boat. Time to sell the Ranger :(

Anyone has experience in wrapping up a car with vinyl foil instead of paint?

$20 per square meter is what my guy told me without the install.

Looking to fix some dents and scratched on the whole vehicle and then wrap all the panels myself. Going with matte white.

The engine hood is covered in small dots from rocks, thinking about removing the fuel cap, side blinkers, back wiper base and antenna.

Anybody have any experience with polyurethane in car audio? Box building etc..

Collectively in this thread there have been a few boxes built, lol.

Time to change the oil, clean air filter, repack muffler, and tighten shit down on the bike today. Hopefully it isn't a windy day.

Anybody have any experience with polyurethane in car audio? Box building etc..

Any questions in particular?

I spot a username change.

Looking to fix some dents and scratched on the whole vehicle and then wrap all the panels myself. Going with matte white.

The engine hood is covered in small dots from rocks, thinking about removing the fuel cap, side blinkers, back wiper base and antenna.

I watched a couple trailers get done for the haunt. Looks neat, but if you don't take care of it it will look like shit.

Talk to Haakon.

That's a user here? If so he has not visited in the last 3 months.

That's a user here? If so he has not visited in the last 3 months.

Yes. If you send him a pm, it should give him an email notification. I believe he is also on smd, possibly more active there.

72d77d44-3d74-4f43-aa7c-657be388021e.jpg

When dead is not quite dead enough...

I wonder if they had any issues with drag currents on bullets right next to each other.

Easily solved by ultra slight differences in firing pin length...assuming that it fires two "at once"

Pink slime, rofl. YAY!! Processed food ftmfw.