mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Hey all!

Glad to be back. I hope I can be here more. I took some time out of my life to just change it up. A great couple I know is in a hard spot and needed some house work done in a pinch and the man of the house is on the mend from a shattered leg.

Made some cash, getting healthier and healthier. I think I might be able to get back into a constant gym routine without aggravating my health issues..... Now getting in great shape will be #1 in my life and then finding a job and fixing home life will be number 2.

How is everyone? It feels like I haven't been here for a year. It's crazy but I miss this crew.

I am a little sad that you guys are not moving the HOP faster. WTF.

Keep chugging along, glad to see you back !

Installed the rear Addco, everything went fine. On the front, the sway-bar link cushions were too big and I couldn't install them. So I reinstalled the old, shot, rubber cushions and I'll cut a bit off the new poly cushions. GAH

Plane tickets bought, hotel reservation done, now I need to find trains and tell Emerson how much I need for my trip in the UK. Going there for 10 days, work pays everything except food.

Plane tickets bought, hotel reservation done, now I need to find trains and tell Emerson how much I need for my trip in the UK. Going there for 10 days, work pays everything except food.

Road Trip! Have fun!

Thanks, I hope I will have fun :D

Always wanted to visit the UK

J

Sean, when I do get some horns where do you recommend I install them? Doors, A-pillars?

They aren't going to fit in your doors or a-pillars...

They don't pay for your food? WTF?

Good timing Matt, almost boating season. Have to get out surfing. Ranger is "sold" supposedly being picked up Saturday morning which frees the space at my house to go grab the Malibu!

Also, bought this:

polarisy.jpg

resampled20111118115351.jpg

Argyle will probably come off and definitely all the stickers. 150-155hp from a 660cc :) Fuckin' rips.

Oh, and fuck you BC. Absurd ass spanking wasn't necessary.

In every aspect, except ease of tuning for a noob. Still wouldn't hesitate, great driver.

2012-04-03_13-52-57_408.jpg

I can't take that pic seriously. laugh.png

Me neither, fucking green eyes.

My natural color, but I do have contacts to change my eye color.

your youtube vids are a bit creepy, hahah

Yikes, that is awesome and sucky all at the same time.

I am a master of the custodial arts; it's nothing but sucky :P

Get some sour cream and onion chips with some dip, man, some beef jerky, some peanut butter. Get some Häagen-Dazs ice cream bars, a whole lot, make sure chocolate, gotta have chocolate, man. Some popcorn, red popcorn, graham crackers, graham crackers with marshmallows, the little marshmallows and little chocolate bars and we can make s'mores, man. Also, celery, grape jelly, Cap'n Crunch with the little crunch berries, pizzas. We need two big pizzas, man, everything on 'em, with water, whole lotta water, and Funyons.

donno if you swapped out the L4s yet stephen but the w4 bamboos are on sale for 30 ea at partsexpress.

http://www.parts-exp...tnumber=264-847

And they'd be a huge upgrade, IMO.

wish they sold the w4 titanium in a truncated frame.. dealing with clearance around the E-brake is difficult. (in the process of making new kicks).

so i bent the e-brake out of the way...

w4driversidekick.jpg

Edited by lithium

Porsche has announced that Ferdinand Alexander Porsche – grandson of Ferdinand Porsche, son of Ferry Porsche and designer of the iconic 911 – passed away today, April 5, at the age of 76. He died in Salzburg, Austria of unknown causes.Porsche has announced that Ferdinand Alexander Porsche – grandson of Ferdinand Porsche, son of Ferry Porsche and designer of the iconic 911 – passed away today, April 5, at the age of 76. He died in Salzburg, Austria of unknown causes.

PE isn't loading, must be suffering a DDoS from so many people trying to get those TBs. :P

I'll look in the morning. Just bought a new alternator (stock is failing), and have some maintenance things to do on the car.

After some time, surprisingly I found that I liked the xo point between the L4s and hds tweeters very high. Then found I liked a shallow slope. Then after being 100% sure the shallow slope overall sounded way better to me, I dropped the xo point lower and lower to around 3k, and now I'm very content.

Also dropped the xo point between the icon and ex-anarchies to 50hz, which I originally didn't want due to the ease of over-excursion on the ex-anarchies, but now the bass adds the "impact" to the sound without any muddiness. I also eq'd the 50hz-80hz area down a little to help the ex-anarchies out. If the stupid fucking ms8 would allow a lower xo point, and I could get my ex-anarchies in sealed pods, then I would be fucking ecstatic. I've seen a few used bit ones for sale, wouldn't cost much after selling the ms8, but I don't feel like fucking around with this shit for a while.

PE seems to load now!

2012-04-03_13-52-57_408.jpg

I can't take that pic seriously. laugh.png

Me neither, fucking green eyes.

My natural color, but I do have contacts to change my eye color.

your youtube vids are a bit creepy, hahah

I blame Aaron :)

Sean, when I do get some horns where do you recommend I install them? Doors, A-pillars?

So where do you suggest I mount them?

Happy Friday everyone! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

So where do you suggest I mount them?

dont they install most horns below the dash