mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

nein

No what?

German TOP!

Anyone else listen to Santana?

Joe Satriani is another great guitarist, like buckethead primarily just instrumentals. My Dr., who plays in a local band, told me to check out a band named Stork. He said they are the same technical style.

Reminds me of the Eric Clapton and Jimmy Ray Vaughn concert I went to many moons ago.

Went for a drive to the gym (it was rainy plus I wanted to test the Addco's). The rear axle finally feels connected instead of just flopping around. It feels a bit more confident when swerving and taking turns. Bad side is that for large pot-holes it throws me around a bit more. Feels better on rough-ish roads though, which I find weird.

Do you have a traction/sway bar installed? I missed it if you already said.

As of yesterday I have bigger sway-bars than stock. Some came with, some came without a rear sway bar. Mine didn't have one.

And I will probably build a traction bar after the ugly wheel hop in deep snow.

If I ever get some fire under my ass the next thing besides a hydraulic clutch will be a beefy traction bar.

Ranger's gone. Happy and sad day all at the same time.

This will be a day you remember the rest of your life. I felt that way about my bus, I think I even shed a tear.

On a good note, I might score my dads 29 ft Searay cuddy, since he hasn't used it in ten years. He didn't give me a price bc I caught him of gaurd, but I will ask him again tomarrow.

Wow I think I drank too much or did not eat enough today.

We are definetly decendents from the same place.

Funny how kids change the way you do everything in life.

Oh let me count the ways.

I just pulled a 12 hr day and theres more to come. Atleast I got 3 hrs of new ink on my side yesterday!!!!!!!!!

nein

My dog responds well to this command, only from me though.

I just pulled a 12 hr day and theres more to come. Atleast I got 3 hrs of new ink on my side yesterday!!!!!!!!!

Id like to get some ink but I don't trust a lot of the shops around me nor want to pay out the asshole... but i know pricey = good

You definetly get what you pay for. Where are you living now a days? What style of art are you after?

You definetly get what you pay for. Where are you living now a days? What style of art are you after?

Im stationed in wichita, KS but originally from Kansas City, MO

I wanted to something to represent my native heritage... I'm 25% Kiowa and 25% Potawatomi but there isn't a whole lot of information in comparison to other tribes which is my main issue.

** I wanted it on my legs for pretty much a full sock

I wanted to something to represent my native heritage... I'm 25% Kiowa and 25% Potawatomi but there isn't a whole lot of information in comparison to other tribes which is my main issue.

On the Potawatomi I couldn't advise, but the Kiowa is a US Army Chopper. There should be a good bit online about the tribe's history.

J

On the Potawatomi I couldn't advise, but the Kiowa is a US Army Chopper. There should be a good bit online about the tribe's history.

J

I ahven't found much in terms of tattoo ideas.

BAM deep and safe for kids. Something I am sure I will hate about it.

As long as it has a decent beam width you'll be fine. Bonus points if you get one with a flat lip on the bow, like the Boston Whaler Montauks. My dad loves fishing off the bow of ours.

Beer is good!

How%20Electricity%20Works.jpg

This is drawn incorrectly. The voltage pushes the current through the resistance. The ohm guy should be in front of the amp guy. The pipeline or wire they are traveling down runs through the device (resistance), not below it.

Saturday's project...

Same class as me, 3000w and a single 12

IMG_1946.jpg

IMG_1950.jpg

Pretty good for 4 hours of testing. Deceivingly simple setup smile.png

I'm not into that stuff, but nice score for a 12.

An Indiana man was rushed to the hospital Wednesday after his scrotum was the victim of a vicious attack by an ex-girlfriend, The Smoking Gun reports.

The victim told police that his former girlfriend, Christina Reber, stormed into his apartment as he was innocently sitting at his computer. Reber, who he had severed ties with a few days earlier, first struck him on the head and then grabbed his scrotum and began “squeezing as hard as she could.” Naturally, he told officers that he “was in incredible pain when [she] grabbed his scrotum and began digging in her fingers.”

The police report indicates that the scrotum area was “completely torn loose from his body.” Reber reportedly “refused to let go of his scrotum,” but that the victim was finally able to remove his balls from her vice-like grip.

As if the story isn’t already good enough, the victim, who has not been identified, was taken to BALL MEMORIAL HOSPITAL. As far as we know, the hospital is not only for scrotum-specific injuries.

In an interview two days after the incident, the man told police that after his ex was done breaking his balls, his family jewels are so swollen that he is unable to work, and he isn’t sure if there will be permanent damage.

Reber was charged with two felonies: aggravated battery and illegally entering the victim’s home. She was also charged with a misdemeanor domestic battery.