Saturday's project...

Same class as me, 3000w and a single 12

IMG_1946.jpg

IMG_1950.jpg

Pretty good for 4 hours of testing. Deceivingly simple setup smile.png

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Kidding nice score!

How%20Electricity%20Works.jpg

This is drawn incorrectly. The voltage pushes the current through the resistance. The ohm guy should be in front of the amp guy. The pipeline or wire they are traveling down runs through the device (resistance), not below it.

Not sure where I found it but I thought it was hilarious..

I am putting together a new box for the xcons, I am staying sealed, but am wondering subs firing foward or back? What do you guys think will yeild better results?

people piss me off... text me wanting 0 gauge wire.. so i give them a cheap price on some knukoncepts i have laying around from my old build

them" oh thats too rich for my blood, i seen a 0 gauge wiring kit on ebay for 5 bucks more, ill just get that... "

me " do what you want... a 0 gauge wireing kit for 35 bucks... ok good luck."

I am putting together a new box for the xcons, I am staying sealed, but am wondering subs firing foward or back? What do you guys think will yeild better results?

Forward would be my idea.

J

For the 4runner? I'd fire at the rear gate r push them as far back as possible, mount the drivers as far back as possible and fire up.

what ever happen with those lincolns ryan

For the 4runner? I'd fire at the rear gate r push them as far back as possible, mount the drivers as far back as possible and fire up.

I thought they were in a pickup.........I might be behind the power curve though.

J

I thought they were in a pickup.........I might be behind the power curve though.

J

Yes this is for the 4runner. I am thinking box right behind the back seat firing toward the rear gate and mounting the amps on the floor between the subs and gate. I am going to sell the F150.

Edited by nem

J

Yes this is for the 4runner. I am thinking box right behind the back seat firing toward the rear gate and mounting the amps on the floor between the subs and gate. I am going to sell the F150.

Nem You need to go ported!

J

I gave it a thought, but I would rather stay sealed. I just like how 18's sound sealed.

J

I gave it a thought, but I would rather stay sealed. I just like how 18's sound sealed.

I think you'll love them ported too though!

J

I don't disagree with you. I like to be different as I am sure you have noticed and have to say sealed they are sweet from top to the bottom of the range.

what ever happen with those lincolns ryan

The guy kept blowing me off. I looked at them, pointed out several severe issues, the guy wanted to argue with me and never returned any of my phone calls.

J

I don't disagree with you. I like to be different as I am sure you have noticed and have to say sealed they are sweet from top to the bottom of the range.

I myself am fond of sealed enclosures. I will vent only if needing efficiency.

people piss me off... text me wanting 0 gauge wire.. so i give them a cheap price on some knukoncepts i have laying around from my old build

them" oh thats too rich for my blood, i seen a 0 gauge wiring kit on ebay for 5 bucks more, ill just get that... "

Yeah people at work are always asking for advice in car audio.... I give them a price for what they want subs/instillation wise and they bring up something thas not even within the same level they want for less.

J

I myself am fond of sealed enclosures. I will vent only if needing efficiency.

Ported no doubt would be hella loud, but once I heard these loosening up, sealed is how I like them.

Yeah people at work are always asking for advice in car audio.... I give them a price for what they want subs/instillation wise and they bring up something thas not even within the same level they want for less.

Because of similar events I help a select few people anymore, but everybody wants to hear and see my stuff. Go figure.

Cheap people TOP!

I hate when my friends want free installs. But they'll help! No, I always end up doing the whole thing, for free...

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Sean sad to see the ranger go. Will you be able to fish from the Malibu at all?