mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Neil do you guys ever use colored/freaky contacts?

Also what flashlight did you get? link?

I have been thinking about getting one in the 700-800 lumen range. In an ideal world I would just get some kind of warm 2k+ HID but that is too much cash to spend right now for me.

I also need to be saving my pennies for a rifle and reloading rig........

Setting up the .308 AR for longer range, maybe converting to 6.5 creedmore is an option but probably no cheeper to do properly than building a ground up bolt gun.

I have been thinking about getting one in the 700-800 lumen range. In an ideal world I would just get some kind of warm 2k+ HID but that is too much cash to spend right now for me.

Yes we us contacts and I have my own. Next picture I will have them in.

Flash light link.

http://www.shiningbeam.com/servlet/the-96/MG-X-dsh-Thrower-XM-dsh-L-850-pls-/Detail

We use Stream Lights at work, they are some tanks we use them for more than their intended use. We leave em on for hours, we use them as hammers, etc lol. They're pricey but for the amount of use we put them through I would buy one.

Flash light link.

http://www.shiningbe...850-pls-/Detail

Who do you use for contacts? Nice light BTW

Stream lights are a good brand for sure. A few years back I got everyone some of the quark turbo's from 4 Sevens. Little double A lights. They were going out of stock and I got a fandamntastic deal.

Everyone shat their pants when they saw it was brighter than the rayovac spotlights someone else gave us for the same christmas. I felt like a giant ass.... Oh well.

people piss me off... text me wanting 0 gauge wire.. so i give them a cheap price on some knukoncepts i have laying around from my old build

them" oh thats too rich for my blood, i seen a 0 gauge wiring kit on ebay for 5 bucks more, ill just get that... "

me " do what you want... a 0 gauge wireing kit for 35 bucks... ok good luck."

Yeah people at work are always asking for advice in car audio.... I give them a price for what they want subs/instillation wise and they bring up something thas not even within the same level they want for less.

Because of similar events I help a select few people anymore, but everybody wants to hear and see my stuff. Go figure.

It's been some weeks of me demoing the 12 and I am already sick of people asking me what is this and what is that.

I get it you want to know what brand and wattage it is, but please stop asking how much I paid. Oh yes, I am loud because it's wired to 1 ohm, if it was 2 I'll be like... pshhhh. -_-

Stream lights are a good brand for sure. A few years back I got everyone some of the quark turbo's from 4 Sevens. Little double A lights. They were going out of stock and I got a fandamntastic deal.

Everyone shat their pants when they saw it was brighter than the rayovac spotlights someone else gave us for the same christmas. I felt like a giant ass.... Oh well.

we put ours through hell 24/7

we use them as hammers a lot too, we drop them a lot, heat, humidity, water, you name it

I hate when my friends want free installs. But they'll help! No, I always end up doing the whole thing, for free...

Main reason why I rarely help people with installs...

My spare time is short and I really don't want to spend it chasing some electrical gremlins for people who want to mooch off.

people piss me off... text me wanting 0 gauge wire.. so i give them a cheap price on some knukoncepts i have laying around from my old build

them" oh thats too rich for my blood, i seen a 0 gauge wiring kit on ebay for 5 bucks more, ill just get that... "

me " do what you want... a 0 gauge wireing kit for 35 bucks... ok good luck."

Yeah people at work are always asking for advice in car audio.... I give them a price for what they want subs/instillation wise and they bring up something thas not even within the same level they want for less.

Because of similar events I help a select few people anymore, but everybody wants to hear and see my stuff. Go figure.

It's been some weeks of me demoing the 12 and I am already sick of people asking me what is this and what is that.

I get it you want to know what brand and wattage it is, but please stop asking how much I paid. Oh yes, I am loud because it's wired to 1 ohm, if it was 2 I'll be like... pshhhh. sleep.png

I just invite those kind of people to a competition...they quickly shut up :lol:

Neal, Can you link the dragon video one more time? I wanted to show the W but couldn't find it.

530595_408948749116068_219606938050251_1698516_172314514_n.jpg

Yikes, some power names in there

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Sean sad to see the ranger go. Will you be able to fish from the Malibu at all?

Hard to fish with little ones. My next door neighbor has a Ranger as well though, my buddy an aluminum boat, but I feel nekkid.

And you are a sled whore. Seriously. New one everyyear.

wink.png

Won't happen next year. Nothing to upgrade to. I may do some serious customizing though which is sort of like getting a new one.

BAM deep and safe for kids. Something I am sure I will hate about it.

As long as it has a decent beam width you'll be fine. Bonus points if you get one with a flat lip on the bow, like the Boston Whaler Montauks. My dad loves fishing off the bow of ours.

Err, no, more like this

tim_g2.jpg

but not such an ugly color

Porsche has announced that Ferdinand Alexander Porsche – grandson of Ferdinand Porsche, son of Ferry Porsche and designer of the iconic 911 – passed away today, April 5, at the age of 76. He died in Salzburg, Austria of unknown causes.Porsche has announced that Ferdinand Alexander Porsche – grandson of Ferdinand Porsche, son of Ferry Porsche and designer of the iconic 911 – passed away today, April 5, at the age of 76. He died in Salzburg, Austria of unknown causes.

:( Our Ferdinand had a seizure just 48 hours later. He is acting ok now, but scared me bad.

Flash light link.

http://www.shiningbe...850-pls-/Detail

Who do you use for contacts? Nice light BTW

We use this place over the pond because the FDA sucks ass! http://www.youknowit.com/

The best part about ordering these is they are they same contact you will pay over $200 for here in the states.

Neal, Can you link the dragon video one more time? I wanted to show the W but couldn't find it.

http://youtu.be/bbPGR7ici54

Porsche has announced that Ferdinand Alexander Porsche – grandson of Ferdinand Porsche, son of Ferry Porsche and designer of the iconic 911 – passed away today, April 5, at the age of 76. He died in Salzburg, Austria of unknown causes.Porsche has announced that Ferdinand Alexander Porsche – grandson of Ferdinand Porsche, son of Ferry Porsche and designer of the iconic 911 – passed away today, April 5, at the age of 76. He died in Salzburg, Austria of unknown causes.

sad.png Our Ferdinand had a seizure just 48 hours later. He is acting ok now, but scared me bad.

Is your dog part of that family?

Anyone else listen to Santana?

Saw him live in 1993.

I always feel beat-up the next day after my workout.

Speaking of that, I am going to do a balls to the walls fat loss program based primarily on increasing my lung and heart capacity. Weight lifting will be done extremely intense and fast sets at the risk of loosing a few pounds of total weight moved.

I'm starting to get strong again and I know the numbers will go up so it is a good time to start focusing on getting into the best shape of my life.

Wow, at a really shitty chinese buffet with great reviews