mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Purple egg. It can't be a Viking, it doesn't suck ass.

Amusingly that stands for not only the football team but the company who makes the grill I have. Their other stuff is uber expensive and crap, this however is a beast.

don't make me pull out my purple helmeted love warrior

I can sand some, but sanding the inside of a box isn't so much fun nor do I want to do it much.

I have no pictures, but imagine a plastic rectangular tub made from 1/4" plastic and you've got it. Tucked underneath some fiberglass supports so you can't see the edges and since the supports and opening is smaller than the tub it can't come out.

Just store a yeti cooler in it.

I can sand some, but sanding the inside of a box isn't so much fun nor do I want to do it much.

I have no pictures, but imagine a plastic rectangular tub made from 1/4" plastic and you've got it. Tucked underneath some fiberglass supports so you can't see the edges and since the supports and opening is smaller than the tub it can't come out.

Just store a yeti cooler in it.

I absolutely hate those. Once you have a boat with a real built in that is all you will want, I was spoiled by the Ranger. :(

Neal, Can you link the dragon video one more time? I wanted to show the W but couldn't find it.

Thank you sir. I will showing it off to the guys at the shop also.

How did everyone's kid's enjoy Easter?

J

Everybody had a GREAT time. I tested out the max cap of the new house. lol We cooked two hams and a grip of other grub. My brother christened the toilet by the end of the night. lmao

I hassled my dad more about selling his 29 ft Searay that he hasn't used in ten years. He is still thinking about it. lol

1983 29 foot cuddy with chevy 350. Has a bathroom and kitchen and I know it can pull a skier as its the boat I learned with.

They didn't make a 29'er in 1983...

Curious what model. Close to 29' would be a 270 Sundancer or 260 Weekender.

I used to have an 88 300 Sundancer with twin 305's. Great boat. Still fucking hate GM powerplants though.

About time. Ecoboost coming to the Ford Explorer.

Bummer it's detuned to 350/350....so Ryan, that being said what can you do to a new one that is easily hidden so as not to void the warranty?

I will get the details on the boat as I am heading to my dads office this morning. He payed 25k 20 years ago and its well maintained. I think he said blue book was only like 4k.lol

The way I see it I want to boat 6 times in the next 5 years, so at 1500 for a rental, 6 trips, thats 9k. IF I buy a boat I can sell it in 5 years and get my money back, instead of just pissing it away on a rental. I know there will be maintance costs of course.

Best case scenario the old man will let take it out and just pay for upkeep. I wouldn't complain about that arrangement.

About time. Ecoboost coming to the Ford Explorer.

Bummer it's detuned to 350/350....so Ryan, that being said what can you do to a new one that is easily hidden so as not to void the warranty?

The 3.5? Last I heard, the Explorer was only getting the 2L EB, and I got that info from my uncle who works on the line.

Anyways, standard turbo stuff applies. Open up the exhaust. Get a tune.

Yep, 6. "Sport" version coming. Stopiing at a dealer after I finish my bento box

Changed my mind as I ran out of time. Went to Menards to look at deck repair shit instead.

Time to buy a table saw.

I understand 'cheap' and 'table saw' don't exactly go together. What has everyone used and what have been your complaints/loves about it? Not looking to go over 200 unless some of this eBay stuff sells.

J

Making some steaks tonight. I plan on using my Cast Iron on my new propane to get things really hot.

Trying to decide if I should finish in the oven on a new pan, finish in the oven on the skillet, or finish them on the burner with reduced heat and a lid (or maybe not a lid)

Suggestions?

Time to buy a table saw.

I understand 'cheap' and 'table saw' don't exactly go together. What has everyone used and what have been your complaints/loves about it? Not looking to go over 200 unless some of this eBay stuff sells.

J

Nothing but junk at that price point Jordan. You'll need to buy used and old to hit that budget.

Making some steaks tonight. I plan on using my Cast Iron on my new propane to get things really hot.

Trying to decide if I should finish in the oven on a new pan, finish in the oven on the skillet, or finish them on the burner with reduced heat and a lid (or maybe not a lid)

Suggestions?

Just kill the heat after you flip. The pan should retain enough to carmelize the other side and then slow and cool for the rest.

Time to buy a table saw.

J

Nothing but junk at that price point Jordan. You'll need to buy used and old to hit that budget.

Understatement there. $200 used will still be junk.

And yes, the new classified system sucks. Yikes.

Unless you want a small contractor saw, have to bump the budget up to around the 600$ mark. For 200$ and under what I would probably do is get a circular saw guide rail setup and a decent blade if you want to cut flat stock. Make a sacrificial table with a couple of saw horses and a sheet of MDF and you are ready to go.

http://www.amazon.com/Clamp-A-50-50-Inch-Guide-T-track/dp/B0000DYV40/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1334095577&sr=8-1

If you just want to cut flatstock, a circular saw will cut everything you need. If you want to do miters, cove cutting, jointing, dados, etc, then a good table saw is a must.

And yes, the new classified system sucks. Yikes.

Funny descriptions. :P