mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Got myself a pair of 10" dcons on the cheap. CL ftw. biggrin.png

swapping them out for the xcon?

I sold the xcons a long time ago. Then had an 18" icon for a while, but didn't play it much. Now I got tired of having that lack of bottom end, so the dcons were perfect. Plus the price was a steal.

nice!

no reason let the icon take up space.

im still too addicted to bass-y music to abandon my sub.

Anyhow time for bed, going to try fitting a workout in the AM before class.

That is a red herring. Your argument stated that because you and some others have gleaned results that it is a viable option. I summized to that why not try the more proven and solid methods that have yielded many more people with amazing result stories. We don't hear aboutnit because it isn't a magic bullet. It's hard fucking work and consistent feeding. It's so fucking simple there isn't a trick to it, so it isn't interesting. Eat whole real foods frequently, work out hard as fuck. Nuance has helped us to make minor changes like sugars and aminos after a hard work out..... but it is all the same.

Even if we say that the "results" makes both methods even, my point is still that you haven't given a more "standard" aproach a serious try. It is the lynchpin of my whole statement.  The answer is already in the culture of humanity.

If this method of diet is convenient, or what you enjoy, then go for it. Hell even if you just want to be unorthodox for the sake of "the road less traveled" go nuts. That is a solid argument. But arguing that it is more or less successful is moot. And not JUST because the majority doesn't believe in it, but because YOU habe no control test in your own history with which to compare it too. I am not arguing for or against IF or your diet, my argument is more that you do not have a reference point or solid reason as to why you would choose the more difficult path.

Edited by dem beats

Tonight for me is tomorrow night for you guys.

Not everyone... ;)

We will forever be at ends, for better, or for worse my friend. :D

:in bad Russian accent:

Only until I crush you like bug under boot comrade!

;-)

I like to debate. And bench race. It is a shitload of fun. Even when it isn't directly productive it helps me hone my lethal argument skills scalpel sharp.

im fat

pbj at 1am, fuck it

I like to debate. And bench race. It is a shitload of fun. Even when it isn't directly productive it helps me hone my lethal argument skills scalpel sharp.

http://en.wikipedia....st_of_fallacies

plenty of ammo

Edited by lithium

http://en.wikipedia....st_of_fallacies

plenty of ammo

Red herring made their cut! I took a college class in highschool based on the western logic system etc etc. Mainly it helped with how to think and also a how to debate. Mainly for the goal of learning to think and present ideas more clearly but there were some debate portions.

That Wikipedia list was basically summed up to 7 "inhibitors of knowledge".

Easily the most learning I ever got in all of highschool.

I kind of used red herring in a weird way, but it applies in the fact I see the argument as this.

I see the fastest way to G as abc.

Stefan sees the fastest way to G as xyz.

My argument is there is no was to know if xyz is as effective as abc until it is tried. Since it is also the more common aproach there is more refinement to garner info from also.

Like I said though, life is a Chinese buffet. Take what you want and leave the rest. Just don't call General Tso's chicken pork chow fun.

And through diversity comes energy that moves the universe.

some of my favorite classes in college have been philosophy.

Tonight for me is tomorrow night for you guys.

Not everyone... ;)

You must burn thr night oil also then?

I am fatter. And I really want some ice creme now....

Ice cream sounds good!

some of my favorite classes in college have been philosophy.

The only class I've ever truly looked forward to going to has been Music Appreciation.

Easily the most learning I ever got in all of highschool.

Most learning I ever got out of high school was meat packing and finding new genres of music via shoutcast radio.

it really whips the llama's ass

That is the gods honest truth. An hour of a cluster headache is like a hot drill in your forehead for an hour.

Imatrex can help with some pain of the migraine but as I said, I just need to sleep anyway.

They are giving you the wrong medication. Cluster headaches and migraines are caused from different parts of the brain. If you are having a cluster headache you want to take a medication like Fioricet.

Migraines can occur in any part of the body. I was in the hospital for 4 days a few weeks ago for a complex migraine that involved my head, neck, and abdomen. For migraines Topamax daily with Imatrex as needed works wonders.

Actually why clusters occur is completely unknown, so I am wondering why you would suggest they are caused in different parts of the brain. In many cases migraines affect the trigeminal nerve, and it is almost a certainty that clusters affect the trigeminal nerve. While migraines are caused by a chemical reaction to increasing blood pressure in the brain, and the root cause of clusters in unceratin, the fact that the same nerve is affected means there could be some relation. To further this argument:

It is ironic that the doctors give you topomax and imitrex for your migraines since clusters and migraines are not related... My cluster cycle medications are Verapamil, Topomax, and imitrex.

If you are or have been taking Verapamil I hope you have been getting regular EKG's . Verapamil and Propananol may help the headaches by reducing blood pressure. BC that's what they are high blood pressure medacine, but they have horrible side long term side effects and they don't treat the root of the problem which is the enlarging of the blood vessels caused by over active nerves.

If you are or have been taking Verapamil I hope you have been getting regular EKG's . Verapamil and Propananol may help the headaches by reducing blood pressure. BC that's what they are high blood pressure medacine, but they have horrible side long term side effects and they don't treat the root of the problem which is the enlarging of the blood vessels caused by over active nerves.

I only take it during cycles, so typically I am dosed really high for ~30 days, but I am hypertensive anyways. I am actually supposed to be taking a standard dose (180mg) all the time, but frankly I don't like the side effects. So I try to control the HBP with diet and exercise.

Good day gentlemen. smile.png

Shit settled down yet?

Everything is going smooth. Life is good. I can't blame my W for defusing the situation, I was pretty yoked on Crown. tongue.png So now on Probation, doing outpateint treatment, DV classes and UA's. The costs are eating my lunch. The worst part is I can't smoke herb, even with a card. I can grow, buy, sell and transport, but not smoke. go figure.

I switched my work hours back to 8hrs a day this week, instead of the 10hrs i've been pulling for the last year and a half. Should help my stress alittle. I usaully have a side job or two going also so still busy as fuck.

How's life treating you Ryan?

My daughter traded her 2006 Subby Outback for a 2002 Lexus RX300. So now she is begging me for a subwoofa. I am thinking a Dcon 15" will fit the bill nicely. Need to figure out how to interface with the factory stereo is the only thing that blows.

My daughter traded her 2006 Subby Outback for a 2002 Lexus RX300. So now she is begging me for a subwoofa. I am thinking a Dcon 15" will fit the bill nicely. Need to figure out how to interface with the factory stereo is the only thing that blows.

I have a 15" DCON available at a great price in the classifieds.