mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

could someone please go to photobucket and try to log in and tell me if its down or did they ban my ip

Try again Jon. It's new now. Some Photobucket Beta nonsense.

But I WAS able to successfully login.

Try again Jon. It's new now. Some Photobucket Beta nonsense.

But I WAS able to successfully login.

yeah it gave the new shit yesterday,.. and today i requested they let me have the old version back.. then BOOM... nothing. i cant even get a login page

this is what displays

Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.

Size of a request header field exceeds server limit.

Cookie

/n

this is what displays

Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.

Size of a request header field exceeds server limit.

Cookie

/n

Hm... that's no fun. I selected to keep the new version and I've been successful with it. Perhaps they reallllllly wanted you to try the beta

whattt the fuck is going on these days...

so apparently if i make a post, then someone replies to my post claiming complete bullshit, and i correct them, and they reply with more bullshit, then they become super butt hurt, and make personal claims, and i reply and tell them to keep talking and they are only making them selfs look stupid, and emotional and ask them if they are mad......

i some how got trolled? and that means i should feel ashamed and foolish?

does this sound right?

Happens to me....although I don't feel ashamed

well, i say what i mean. people see me as an arseho also because i'm not afraid to speak my mind, but i'm alot more open online than i am in person. i'm alot more quiet in person. thats the only difference.

Again unrelated. People see me as an asshole as well, but for different reasons.

Regular, SVU, or criminal intent?

Is there a difference? If so, regular. tongue.png

Nope, they're all rather the same. Boring, boring, and, well, boring.

Of course all cop shows are boring compared to The Wire and Southland.

The Shield>all.

IT's an old show.

i went to a bowling alley, slammed 2 pitchers back to back, went out to my car right after and a cop was in the parking lot and pulled me over. i blew a 0.00. i need a hell of alot of strong beer to really get me messed up.

Blood alcohol level and tolerance are not related.

You may live near Spirit Lake, but you can't be a MN/IA native...

why do you say i can't be a native? born and raised in Fairmont MN, but lived down south by El Paso for about 6yrs

You don't act like a MN'tan at all.

i'm actually very quiet and well mannered in person. it's pretty surprising really how much different i am in person.

Why do you feel the need to have multiple personas? Either way, not what stemmed my comment.

I can drink like a motherfucker. I do on the daily. But if I drink, I breathe what is expected. Tolerance is not an indicator of BAC. Basically everyone is calling chill's bluff, and he isn't man enough to admit the truth. I can drink 1 shot and breathe a .04 in 15 minutes. Am I drunk? No. Do I feel it? No. Do I breathe it? Fuck yeah.

Why pretend shit that is physically impossible? Why try to disprove fact? Because you are not happy with the person you are. Perhaps one has an internet penis bigger then life itself... Perhaps everyone knows he is full of shit.

well, i say what i mean. people see me as an arseho also because i'm not afraid to speak my mind, but i'm alot more open online than i am in person. i'm alot more quiet in person. thats the only difference.

Again unrelated. People see me as an asshole as well, but for different reasons.

Nonsense, you asshole.

Sean has the biggest E-penis. It's true; we had him measured.

Crap you are right, I didn't mean to use see me as an asshole but am sure that I am an asshole.

Sean has the biggest E-penis. It's true; we had him measured.

I'm HUGE in Japan

I just don't know. I might be a bigger asshole.

Bio teacher used her "bad knee" as an excuse for her weight, and overall health. I promptly said I knew people with no legs that didn't use that shit as an excuse.

GREAT comeback!

Lots of soldiers still out there missing more and in good overal health minus the obvious.

I'm gonna thank a soldier and make fun of a fatty this week.

DSC_0593-1.jpg

Wow. Never cease to be amazed by SMD members.

Matt, you ever read anything about Vitamin A in regards to building muscle? I read an article earlier talking about most people being deficient, and that it's used for the production of testosterone, and growth factors--obviously among other things.

I just don't know. I might be a bigger asshole.

Bio teacher used her "bad knee" as an excuse for her weight, and overall health. I promptly said I knew people with no legs that didn't use that shit as an excuse.

Perhaps, but I am just a bigger more self-centered asshole then anyone here.

Why? Because I am God.

DSC_0593-1.jpg

Wow. Never cease to be amazed by SMD members.

What is that?

electric motor plugged into regular outlet. Turns mechman alternator to power vehicle / vehicle battery(s) while demoing.

not a bad way to get 300 amps from a 110 outlet. The largest power supply you can run is 60 amps without running 220 volts

They could have purchased a power supply for less, but they probably had all that stuff lying around.

Funny thing is, if using all new parts, it probably costs about $30-$50 to build a HO alt, and that's using the best, most expensive shit. I'm not talking about anything custom machined or anything.