mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Ah.

I can understand that.

I am currently only interested in the GTR. that thing sounds shweet. Too many gizmoz on it, but still sounds spectacular.

I also like subaru, but not as amazed as I once was.

just took my mod phys final took me about 2 hours and 15mins

that test was a BEAST!

most likely goin to get a B in that class if only the teacher didnt fuck us on the 1st exam

test 1 75

test 2 102

test 3 and comulative of 1 &2 dont know yet but i need 178 out of 200

very unlikely

but that puts a fork in this semester :woot:

I swear the recording engineer on the new Springsteen album couldn't have made a worse-sounding album if he tried...I think I'd rather listen to a 78...

Buffalo? How does that taste? I'm assuming it's a dark meat?

stupid weatherman this morning said it would be sunny all day today and only getting partly cloudy by 8-9 pm, so I rode my bike thinking that sounded like an awesome day. Apparently he didn't realize that a huge storm would cover 1/2 of kansas and be here in lawrence by 1:00. thanks. Now I'll get to test out how my tires do in wet driving conditions I guess.

that happens to me, alot here lately. the last two weeks i've ridden with a measley 20% chance of rain and got soaked. so for now, any chance of rain, the pig stays in the garage.

btw, i must have missed it, what kind of bike is this?

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Tasted like a blend of beef and elk to me

Tastes a little stronger (wilder?) than deer. I do not have it often but really enjoy it.

Never take a big bite of a buffalo steak, it just keeps growing in your mouth... Not to big of a fan of buffalo, its ok, but not great.

Just grillin and drinking at the house, friends coming over later to eat. Put in a 10hr day at a state job at work today, yea, I'm not normal, no one does that at a state job. :)

Had to fix the air ride on the box truck for the mobile lab, fix the tommy lift, run cables, move the tv/computer setup clean it, fix the tables/shelves, move some stereo gear in there, etc. I got a hell of a lot of shit done in that truck today. The air ride was all fucked up and I had to dickerfuck with it for a couple hours to get it to work right.

I'll snap some photos tomorrow, do gooder asshole be damned.

dickerfuck.... lawl

I won't lie ... I laughed too :lol:

I like it, can I use that one? :D

I like it, can I use that one? :D

It's been put in my list of words to use in the future :P

damn it, what's the opinions.... go with koni red shocks/struts on the fiero for $600

or....

kyb for about $200

seeing as how everything else is on a budget i'm really leaning towards the kyb, but at the same time i've never ran koni's and heard such great things about them. they also work with a lowered fiero/super stiff springs which the kyb will not.

If you go with the KYBs (Keeps Ya Bouncing), are you going to end up with the Konis eventually anyway?

assuming i get a decent job, maybe.

i could go super cheap and just get the rears or front for now, and then buy the others down the road. i'm just not sure i'm ok spending $600 when i spent $750 for the car

Bilstein> Koni.

If you want a good budget choice, try Tokico. I run the Illuminas on my Cobra because I couldn't foot the $2K for the Bilsteins.

Bilstein> Koni.

If you want a good budget choice, try Tokico. I run the Illuminas on my Cobra because I couldn't foot the $2K for the Bilsteins.

$2k? yikes, glad I don't have MacPhersons

yea that's wayyyy too pricey and Tokico doesn't make anything for the fiero

In March of this year, Honda sent a letter to certain members of its dealer network letting them know they needed to make changes to their stores. With so many Hondas leaving showroom floors, dealers are doing all right on the sales side, but some aren't performing to Honda's standards on the maintenance side, with waits of up to three weeks to get your Honda serviced.

And maintenance wasn't the only issue Honda chose to address with particular outlets. The changes Honda asked dealers to make include increasing or improving a building's site size, showroom area, service department area, and number of parking spaces, among other things. They are the kinds of changes certain to make customers happy.

Dealers, though, are none too pleased. One dealer said Honda's asking him to invest more than $2 million, and his market doesn't support that. Another dealer, also facing a $2-million-plus bill for requested changes, said the increased debt load would decrease the value of his business should he sell. Honda, of course, doesn't think it is asking too much. Dealers feel that Honda is threatening not to renew their franchise agreements if the changes aren't made, but Honda says it doesn't really have that power. Nevertheless, dealers have been told they have until May 31 to lay out their improvement plans, and until January 2010 to break ground.