mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Bilstein> Koni.

If you want a good budget choice, try Tokico. I run the Illuminas on my Cobra because I couldn't foot the $2K for the Bilsteins.

$2k? yikes, glad I don't have MacPhersons

I'd take Ella

Bilstein> Koni.

If you want a good budget choice, try Tokico. I run the Illuminas on my Cobra because I couldn't foot the $2K for the Bilsteins.

$2k? yikes, glad I don't have MacPhersons

I've seen 2K for shocks on an ATV

You know some stupid rednecks :D

Topgunzzz..... How loud do the maggies get?

My bud really wants a setup at his house and it seems some maggies and stereo subs would be right up there alley... except for maybe the price for everything inclusive. I think they would just look sweet in there living room. Of course if M5 picks yours up I may be at a loss for finding some.

He really asked for surround but after letting the BIB's jam tonight I think he would be easily fine with a 2.1/2.2 channel setup. I'm really fine without a sub and think a 6in BIB would be awesome in that room but I think i need something that can take some good power, which is generally not BIB's

Maggies aren't really meant to be loud and I actually already sent a check to him. They can get loud but need a crapload of power.

grrrr, still waiting. bastages

WHat are you waiting for today?

I'm going to see if I can rush the house buying thing. I need to get the eff out of an apartment. I think I need to go a ways out and get some land. And I need a .50 cal sniper rifle, and some night vision cameras.

Maybe, a tank to. I HATE people messing with the people and animals I care about. Take my stuff, but we were in the fuggin place.

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...14150&st=15

Sweet!

Buffalo? How does that taste? I'm assuming it's a dark meat?

Tastes a little stronger (wilder?) than deer. I do not have it often but really enjoy it.

Depends on what said deer ate. Corn fed deer yes, grass fed no. IMO anyways. I'd say it tastes mostly like Buffalo, but is worth buying...just don't cook it too much as it isn't fatty and shouldn't be done more than med rare. Rare is even better.

Good tip. Most red meat I make is all rare, but I was wondering about doint buffalo. I have had the most amazing jerky from buffalo.

I've been looking at maggies for a 2 channel room.

My goal though is to have 2 channell in every living space of a house some day. I want to have built most of them though. Try horns and BIB and anything else. But Maggies are so sweet.

I might go audition a pair of wilson watt puppies at a local audio store. That would be fun.

I tried to get teh watt puppies that were in the house thrown in on the deal, but she would have nothign of it. :(

I could have "bought" them but for the money, I'd rather build something of my own.

watt pups are spendy! whoa. I can't swing that. My diminishing returns comes fast and I like the idea of creating something.

True, at the cost you'd actually pay walking into a dealer they're crazy, but if the guy already owned them...maybe he'd knock $40k or so off :D

When I looked at the house, there were a pair in the basement. Obviously they were her ex-husbands, but my offer of an additional $1k pissed her off. :Doh:

Wilson probably charges $1k just for the binding posts :P

One thing I like about this GBU class, no comprehensive final....I only need to spend 5 minutes reviewing the topics for the test...todays are Consuerism, Drug Testing, Civil Rights, and Government Regulation...joy

Maggies aren't really meant to be loud and I actually already sent a check to him. They can get loud but need a crapload of power.

Well the BIB's running off of 25W is damn near enough for volume and of course everyone wants the low end. so I thought, the maggies can handle up to 300W so I would assume they get louder then the current BIB's (yes I know assuming is bad lol) and why not stereo subs since everyone is so gah gah over sub notes.

I'm trying to come up with an idea that can handle movies, satisfy the party itches and still be something thats a pleasure to listen too when I sit down to some Miles Davis, or whatever I may be listening to. Oh yeah, and the budget is not too big lol

Comprehensive ERP exam tomorrow, probably put a couple hours in for it later tonight...

Well the BIB's running off of 25W is damn near enough for volume and of course everyone wants the low end. so I thought, the maggies can handle up to 300W so I would assume they get louder then the current BIB's (yes I know assuming is bad lol) and why not stereo subs since everyone is so gah gah over sub notes.

I'm trying to come up with an idea that can handle movies, satisfy the party itches and still be something thats a pleasure to listen too when I sit down to some Miles Davis, or whatever I may be listening to. Oh yeah, and the budget is not too big lol

The later versions of those, the MGIIIB's, can take 750W without a sweat...

T0P^ Guess I should go study now....

Last exam at 2! :woot:

T0P^ Guess I should go study now....

Last exam at 2! :woot:

I hate you :suicide-santa:

Altec multicell horns.

Best party-turned-audiophile speakers I've heard yet. Pair of 811 horns, B&C neo 15's, bi-amped...

Altec multicell horns.

Best party-turned-audiophile speakers I've heard yet. Pair of 811 horns, B&C neo 15's, bi-amped...

seksi.

Altec multicell horns.

Links :D

Different needs. I am concerned, really concerned that with 100w the Maggies won't cut it and that I will need a new amp. Shucks :P However, I wouldn't make the assumption that you are making, in particular if you designed some big arse things with those goals in mind. The Maggies will be great for the Miles, but perhaps the movies and party itches aren't there thing. They will be in the living room in our house that has no tv and just a lot of seating :)