mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Who can find the most typos?!

This challenge excludes other Craftsman products internet and mail order retailers, Membership Clubs, products perchased from Military PX, prices that are closeouts, clearane or net of a customer mail in rebate, one of a kind items and reconditioned items. Offer good for 30 following the date of you Craftsman purchase during this promotions. 5/4 - 5/11/2008

God I can't stand when businesses don't proofread information prior to posting it on their site, or hire dumbasses who can't even spell the word purchase correctly.

mmmm, I rather like this Rod and Kulture mag, I may even be a repeat customer

werd, this will be my first experience with R&K as well

This challenge excludes other Craftsman products internet and mail order retailers, Membership Clubs, products perchased from Military PX, prices that are closeouts, clearane or net of a customer mail in rebate, one of a kind items and reconditioned items. Offer good for 30 following the date of you Craftsman purchase during this promotions. 5/4 - 5/11/2008

God I can't stand when businesses don't proofread information prior to posting it on their site, or hire dumbasses who can't even spell the word purchase correctly.

Aww, how cute, they outsourced their copy editing to CarAudio.com :D

(nearest SQ comp is in Virginia

Come on down and play.....I need some real comp.!!!

Don't make me drive out there :P

Don't make me drive out there :P

..I think you need to :peepwall::D

Aww, how cute, they outsourced their copy editing to CarAudio.com :D

lawl :lol2:

blue, black, green, blue, yellow, orange, green, orange, orange, orange

So i shouldn't go with that combo? it's going to cost me a lot more probably anywhere else. is it just because tigerdirect sucks?

Next year man. I'll try to get kristen to bring her camaro down too. Sean should drive out to, so he can hear some Hybrid Audio. (I'll be running L8 and L1 pro combo.)

finally hit the halfway mark. 6 hours of work left.

yikes!

1. Wear a dust mask

Old stone or cement walls--especially caulking from the 1960s and '70s--can release dangerous levels of PCBs when pulverized. As you breathe in, your testes can deflate.

yikes!

1. Wear a dust mask

Old stone or cement walls--especially caulking from the 1960s and '70s--can release dangerous levels of PCBs when pulverized. As you breathe in, your testes can deflate.

Reminds me of the material safety data we had to learn before removing pipes in a building during a renovation/asbestos removal project.

- Don't sniff the white powder, you can get a nosebleed plenty fine from an arm's length away.

slow night in the forum...

hungover Monday, :boobs2:

Pics in less than 5 hours :)

D-Day

God Help Me

:(

I guess I am going to go drive tractor this afternoon as my bro-in-law needs some help getting manure from his neighbor. City boy doing farm work. :unsure:

TILTYARD_PAN_05_08.jpg

The track is finished . Gotta get up there :)

I guess I am going to go drive tractor this afternoon as my bro-in-law needs some help getting manure from his neighbor. City boy doing farm work. :unsure:

Video tape it, I gotta see this....*snickers*