mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

looks like hope of a RWD Impala are all but gone :(

looks like hope of a RWD Impala are all but gone :(

yeah.... been hearing that for a while

that happens to me, alot here lately. the last two weeks i've ridden with a measley 20% chance of rain and got soaked. so for now, any chance of rain, the pig stays in the garage.

btw, i must have missed it, what kind of bike is this?

Ha, probably not the kind of bike you were thinking. This is of the Fred Flinstone variety. and it's nothing special.

Put in a 10hr day at a state job at work today, yea, I'm not normal, no one does that at a state job. :)

I do that sometimes at mine. But it's usually to help offset my 6 hour days when I just can't stand to be in front of my computer anymore. :)

lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala

Had to fix the air ride on the box truck for the mobile lab, fix the tommy lift, run cables, move the tv/computer setup clean it, fix the tables/shelves, move some stereo gear in there, etc. I got a hell of a lot of shit done in that truck today. The air ride was all fucked up and I had to dickerfuck with it for a couple hours to get it to work right.

I'll snap some photos tomorrow, do gooder asshole be damned.

Ryan, that is the KING of words for usage.

I gotta share that with a few choice NCO's tomorrow.

J

In a PROPER way mind you

Bilstein> Koni.

If you want a good budget choice, try Tokico. I run the Illuminas on my Cobra because I couldn't foot the $2K for the Bilsteins.

$2k? yikes, glad I don't have MacPhersons

I've seen 2K for shocks on an ATV

Topgunzzz..... How loud do the maggies get?

My bud really wants a setup at his house and it seems some maggies and stereo subs would be right up there alley... except for maybe the price for everything inclusive. I think they would just look sweet in there living room. Of course if M5 picks yours up I may be at a loss for finding some.

He really asked for surround but after letting the BIB's jam tonight I think he would be easily fine with a 2.1/2.2 channel setup. I'm really fine without a sub and think a 6in BIB would be awesome in that room but I think i need something that can take some good power, which is generally not BIB's

ya mikes BIBs sounded good tonight

but like he said ur mags and a sub setup would be sweet!

but id love to see some 6" BIBs and a sub line that would be awesome! :woot:

Drinikin after finals! nothin better!

and g/f bitchin at u cuz she doesnt want u living with ur buddies!

fuck her! i dont know been 2 years with her and it seems like we argue about stupid shit! its seems as if i might be ready to let go!

but i dont know a lot of time has been invested! but there are still many fish in the sea! :slayer:

just thinkin about my options!

gah dam girls cant live with them cant live with out them

rant\

sry lol

Wish I could be living with a certain one at the moment.... Really hope I didn't fuck this latest one up

hope u dont either son!

gEt SoMe :slayer:

been awhile since i have said that!

night hop!

got work in the moring gah!

Bed for the night. Final tomorrow afternoon

dickerfuck.... lawl

I won't lie ... I laughed too :lol:

I like it, can I use that one? :D
I like it, can I use that one? :D

It's been put in my list of words to use in the future :P

Had to fix the air ride on the box truck for the mobile lab, fix the tommy lift, run cables, move the tv/computer setup clean it, fix the tables/shelves, move some stereo gear in there, etc. I got a hell of a lot of shit done in that truck today. The air ride was all fucked up and I had to dickerfuck with it for a couple hours to get it to work right.

I'll snap some photos tomorrow, do gooder asshole be damned.

Ryan, that is the KING of words for usage.

I gotta share that with a few choice NCO's tomorrow.

J

I actually can't take credit for the word dickerfuck, my roommate came up with that word and I fell in love with it. It just is a GREAT descriptor word for so many applications. :)

Topgunzzz..... How loud do the maggies get?

My bud really wants a setup at his house and it seems some maggies and stereo subs would be right up there alley... except for maybe the price for everything inclusive. I think they would just look sweet in there living room. Of course if M5 picks yours up I may be at a loss for finding some.

He really asked for surround but after letting the BIB's jam tonight I think he would be easily fine with a 2.1/2.2 channel setup. I'm really fine without a sub and think a 6in BIB would be awesome in that room but I think i need something that can take some good power, which is generally not BIB's

Maggies got somewhat loud, no where near what most college people want. I think a pair of BIB's would fit more the college bill personally.

Oh and Sean has bought the Maggies btw, I'd look on audiogon if I was you though. :)

Grilled and been drinking all night.

Quality night.

still awake. Playing call of duty 4, reset my level again... I hate that. I have to earn all of my guns and perks back. Red tiger on the M21 at lvl 19... Too much sniping.

I'm thinking about having some fun later this summer. Ordering up 2 saz-3000d's. A beat crx and just doing woofer testing for fun.

I just bought call of duty 3 a few weeks ago when I was in Game stop dickerpucking around for something new. (hehe). but I love it. I've had a couple Medal of Honor games, but COD is better. I might just have to go back through and buy 1 and 2 as well, then go on to 4 once I beat all those and the price is hopefully down by then. I don't play online though. I just like to play with myself. I mean by myself.

grrrr, still waiting. bastages

WHat are you waiting for today?

I'm going to see if I can rush the house buying thing. I need to get the eff out of an apartment. I think I need to go a ways out and get some land. And I need a .50 cal sniper rifle, and some night vision cameras.

Maybe, a tank to. I HATE people messing with the people and animals I care about. Take my stuff, but we were in the fuggin place.

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...14150&st=15

Buffalo? How does that taste? I'm assuming it's a dark meat?

Indeed, they eat grass like cows.

Buffalo? How does that taste? I'm assuming it's a dark meat?

Tastes a little stronger (wilder?) than deer. I do not have it often but really enjoy it.

Depends on what said deer ate. Corn fed deer yes, grass fed no. IMO anyways. I'd say it tastes mostly like Buffalo, but is worth buying...just don't cook it too much as it isn't fatty and shouldn't be done more than med rare. Rare is even better.