mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Bilstein> Koni.

If you want a good budget choice, try Tokico. I run the Illuminas on my Cobra because I couldn't foot the $2K for the Bilsteins.

$2k? yikes, glad I don't have MacPhersons

I'd take Ella

yeah..... me too :P

lawlorskatez.

You folks are crazy.

I feel that 2 chan > 5.1 6.1 7.1 or any other combo. and above video. My 480 projector is real nice for the 80" screan, and most people think it's 720-1080p anyway because they are teh noobs.

sounds like it will be pretty awesome Sean. I hope someday I can have a dedicated 2 and a dedicated HT. Not for some time I'm sure though! so I say 2 chan in every room DIY with integrated home audio with music server FTW.

=)

AAAAAnnnnnnd I hate fuggin life insurance people.

30 min or so with this jack arse so that he can get back to me with the official definition of accident, yeah, get back to me tomorrow.

Drinikin after finals! nothin better!

and g/f bitchin at u cuz she doesnt want u living with ur buddies!

fuck her! i dont know been 2 years with her and it seems like we argue about stupid shit! its seems as if i might be ready to let go!

but i dont know a lot of time has been invested! but there are still many fish in the sea! :slayer:

just thinkin about my options!

gah dam girls cant live with them cant live with out them

rant\

sry lol

Women...you can't live

Or, in Ryan's short version

Women...

Mocha Monster and da sled are on Bilstiens, even my sisters 300E is on them. :)

Ohh, forgot to mention my stimulus check went to an Ipod touch. now I need to get the iva-w505? I think for my sq car and a h701.

Ohh, forgot to mention my stimulus check went to an Ipod touch. now I need to get the iva-w505? I think for my sq car and a h701.

You should at least get the car before planning too much and buying gear...

lawlorskatez.

You folks are crazy.

I feel that 2 chan > 5.1 6.1 7.1 or any other combo. and above video. My 480 projector is real nice for the 80" screan, and most people think it's 720-1080p anyway because they are teh noobs.

sounds like it will be pretty awesome Sean. I hope someday I can have a dedicated 2 and a dedicated HT. Not for some time I'm sure though! so I say 2 chan in every room DIY with integrated home audio with music server FTW.

=)

Indeed my 5.1 will be a 2.1 with 3 other speakers. Video I don't really care about so much, but if I do a big screen I think I should fill it out with audio to.

Wow, only tuesday and this week is going to blow.

Wow, only tuesday and this week is going to blow.

Welcome to the club :suicide-santa:

Was so busy I forgot about the pictures of the truck for ya'll... I'll snap some next time I work on it.

still trips me out to see the new Ferdinand avatar

still trips me out to see the new Ferdinand avatar

Time it was done. ;)

Sean here is a link for you: http://caraudio-forum.com/forum/index.php/topic,423.0.html

Thinking about finding the money for the 6 channel zed from gentajax.

Actually I need to clean up the picture, I just wanted to hurry up and change it.

M1 returns :)

fing05.giffing05.giffing05.gif

*rips another rank ass fart*

Finally have net again. Still sporting pneumonia & off of work until the 14th now.

O well, I have lots of sick leave.

Just being lazy bugs me, I have a hard time sitting on the couch all day.

I love how some snotty ass Euro-trashers are all "Americans are all fat and disgusting. 64% obesity rate my god" blah blah blah....

They seem to forget that most obesity data is horribly innacurate to begin with...

Bilstein> Koni.

If you want a good budget choice, try Tokico. I run the Illuminas on my Cobra because I couldn't foot the $2K for the Bilsteins.

$2k? yikes, glad I don't have MacPhersons

These were coil-over units though. Had I been running the stock suspension, it would've been about $750. Not too shabby.