mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Just got a pm stating "Are you still around?". That's it.

Um, yes.

was it from Aaron?

Just got a pm stating "Are you still around?". That's it.

Um, yes.

was it from Aaron?

Don't think it was me. :shrug:

stupid T-mobile puckers can't fix my phone :(

Hopefully I don't have to worry about that for 20 or so years :)

x2 but I think it is quite likely at the end of April 2011.

And I will be looking at coming down to the states if I cannot find what I want in BC.

Whats the deal with 2011??

and steve what ya want that u cannot find in BC?

J

J

My doc and post-doc will be done and I'll be pretty picky when it comes to finding a new job. Where I am now is great and do not want to leave, but with a post-doc I will be able to earn and do more at a different institution.

I'll look to the states if I cannot find the job I am looking for in BC. Lots of factors will come into play - housing price, commute distance, population, etc. I would be limited to Kelowna, Vancouver, or Victoria. Generally speaking, there are many nice places in the US that are more affordable than living in Vancouver.

Caught someone red handed on the place we do not speak of. :tehe:

Hopefully I don't have to worry about that for 20 or so years :)

x2 but I think it is quite likely at the end of April 2011.

DOOMSDAY!!!

:drink40: :drink40: :drink40:

I'm also 99% certain that I have unofficially been put on academic suspension from the school of business....

J

My doc and post-doc will be done and I'll be pretty picky when it comes to finding a new job. Where I am now is great and do not want to leave, but with a post-doc I will be able to earn and do more at a different institution.

I'll look to the states if I cannot find the job I am looking for in BC. Lots of factors will come into play - housing price, commute distance, population, etc. I would be limited to Kelowna, Vancouver, or Victoria. Generally speaking, there are many nice places in the US that are more affordable than living in Vancouver.

I couldn't agree more.

Name change to Dr. Canada?

J

being home sick sucks.

red handed doing what?

Product pushing, new user of a previously banned member, and spamming some. I did ban though, someone else beat me to it.

I'm also 99% certain that I have unofficially been put on academic suspension from the school of business....

what for?

Edited by dem beats

red handed doing what?

Product pushing, new user of a previously banned member, and spamming some. I did ban though, someone else beat me to it.

who was it?

L-Hz?

oh my motherfucking god @ this school

what for?

After last semester's screw job by two professors my cumulative GPA fell below 2.0, putting me on probation. Basically, to keep from getting "acadmically suspended" (cumulative GPA below 2.0 for two consecutive semesters) from the College of Business, I had to have 3 B's 1 C miniumum. Though that is not quite the case, it seems. As long as I have "shown improvement" I probably will be allowed to stay in school. Apparently its an unwritten rule...god damned bastards....

<-- 2 C's already racked up, finals week isn't even half way through....

I need to lie down now

:suicide-santa:

what university do you go to?

SFASU

It's the same way here at KU. If you get under 2.0 for a semester you're on probation, under 2.0 for two in a row get kicked out.

But still, even if you get all C's and get a 2.0, that would be better than whatever your cumulative is since it's below 2.0, right? So that's improvement. Should count to me anyways.